Effective transits for such crappy day?

September 5, 2021 at 13:31 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Effective transits for such crappy day?
Hello everyone,
since I´m learning from everyone around, I would appreciate insights on transits for this day (September 5th 2021) that makes my day such a crap.
A brief background of the events today:

1. Went to ask about some issues in my workplace - walking around and around, and technically didn´t get any useful info.
2. Knocked my foot against some step and caused some minor injury (but enough to get the blood gushing).
3. Got back home after a long day + shopping, to find the AC gone off and my room is technically one big oven with no air current.
4. Tried to check the fuses for the AC myself and got myself burned by every metal thing, and realized fuses are OK so things will take a bit longer to get fixed.
5. Because of the AC problem, some of my personal plans to work on some issues are all delayed for the time being.
6. So far, no lunch, because it got ruined.

Would you think saturn or mars transits got something to do with it? Or maybe my natal sun is just under some influence? Any insight is appreciated.

Note: It might take me time to reply back - because I´m looking for some "shelter"

Posts in topic

There are no replies in this topic yet. Reply »

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »