Update to topic that I posted over a year ago

September 4, 2021 at 04:22 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) Backtolifebacktoreality
Update to topic that I posted over a year ago
Sentenced February 22 1995 and sentenced 40-60 years in prison.

Accused of breaking and entering and raping a woman.

Caught a break in 2017 when information about his case was found and showed he was innocent.

In 2020 of May the statewide CIU in his state picked up his case and have since moved forward with his case as of March 2021 as they have officially made him priority out of thousands asking for help.

Anyone see any possible dates of possible release/exoneration for him?

Thanks.

Facts of his case:

3 pieces of DNA evidence exonerates him

He was never identified in a lineup

The police officers in charge of his case went to prison for selling drugs and were corrupt for years/untrustworthy and railroaded this guy.

The prosecutor hid the dna evidence and the jury never heard or knew about it which is why he was found guilty.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
May 3, 2022 at 18:01
(Capricorn) Datta108 » Backtolifebacktoreality
You´re welcome! Kindly do the spiritual remedies to help accelerate the process 🙏🕉☀️
May 3, 2022 at 15:30
(Aries) Backtolifebacktoreality » Datta108
Thanks for the info,he is still in prison but thanks a lot for the feedback!
February 24, 2022 at 21:28
(Capricorn) Datta108
Also I checked his Moon placement further since he is running Moon Maha dasa,the planetary period of the moon which is 10 years long.

The Moon was in "Shukla Paksha,Dasami tithi" which means the the moon was Waxing and it was the 10th day of the moon on his birthday,typically this indicates the Moon is strong and bright so during the current Moon dasa he should be able to get the assistance he needs to free himself ,most probably in the dates I already stated🙏🕉
February 16, 2022 at 22:51
You´re welcome!
If he can fast on Thursdays from sunup til sunset from April 14th 2022 to April 2023 and while fasting go to the prison chapel and offer sincere prayers this can help him with his plight. Also Homa or even a Novena if his family is Christian should be done regularly for him until he is freed🙏
February 16, 2022 at 20:23
Sorry for the late response but I appreciate the feedback,it’s funny you mention things starting to happen in his chart in 1989 because that’s the first time he went to prison for something other than this injustice that he’s facing now,so you seem to be on to something,is there anything else you could tell me,that really stands out because he actually went to prison again on 08/01/1989 and served about a year,then went back for this wrongful conviction on 02/22/1995 and now has served 29 years and counting,but hoping to get justice and finally be set free soon.

Thanks for any further input you can give.
January 24, 2022 at 23:28
(Capricorn) Datta108
Libra rises,Venus is placed in the 5th house Aquarius. Normally that is considered a fine placement for the ascendant lord to be in,but he´s conjuct mercury lord of the 12fl house of loss and isolation and Saturn, a first rate natural malefic that indicates restrictions and sorrows even though he is Yogakaraka for Libra Rising.

Also Venus is lord of the 8th house of painful transformations and calamities etc..Plus Rahu is sitting in his 8th house which is troubling, he was incarcerated during Venus Maha dasa a few years after it started in 1989 and I would assume the incident that he was imprisoned for happened during Venus dasa too possibly from 1989 to 1995.

Having natural malefics in the 2nd,5th 9th(and possibly 4th and 12fl) may lead to imprisonment, he has Ketu in the 2nd,Saturn in the 5th but Jupiter in the 9th who is not a "natural " malefic,but Jupiter for Libra Rising is one of the most difficult planets as he is lord of the 3rd and the 6th houses, the 6th is the house of debts,disease, legal problems, conflicts, and enemies.

Moon Maha dasa started in 2015,Moon is lord of the 10th house Cancer placed in the 10th house strongly, this should bring help and assistance for him during Moon dasa from 2015 to 2025.

I would say April 2022 to April 2023 or May 2024 to June 2025 are his best chances for release in Moon dasa.
The next Maha dasa is Mars,Mars is lord of the 2nd and 7th house´s placed in the 6th house.Mars usually gives the person the ability to "defeat his enemies " when he is in the 6th, so I would think if he´s not released in moon dasa, Mars dasa from 2025 to 2032 should be the catalyst to do so although there may be health issues to contend with.

As I stated before, God´s grace is most important in these situations so sincere worship should be done by those who love him by doing Homa, prayers, etc..,if these are ignored then he may not be released in a timely manner, but if they are performed with sincere devotion to God he may be out sooner than later 🙏🕉
January 23, 2022 at 15:16
Namaste I will look into this persons chart today, but the first thing I thought was if this man is truly innocent beyond a shadow of a doubt his well wishers and family etc. should arrange for a Homa done on his behalf in a temple to help eliminate obstacles he is facing to get out.

Navagraha Homa and Homa to Lord Ganesha is a must to do to help him,the Navagraha Homa is for the planetary deities of the nine Graha´s, the 9 planets.
This will help neutralize and untie the karmic knot he is in as all the planets will be honoured and propitiated.

Homa for Lord Ganesha will help remove all legal and bureaucratic obstacles that he is facing and will bring God´s grace.
They should be done on a Friday or Saturday, Friday for the Ganesha Homa and Saturday for the Navagraha Homa.
Lord Dattatreya can also be propitiated particularly on Thursdays, miraculous occurrences are said to happen after His worship which I boldly testify to be true as he is Smartugami,as soon as He is remembered, He appears in one´s life and God´s grace descends onto the person.

Besides working with organizations behind the scenes to help him,Prayers and worship should be done for him continually until he is freed🙏🕉
January 14, 2022 at 18:49
(Aries) Backtolifebacktoreality » celestialbody22
Where here’s the thing there has been evidence found(DNA) that exonerates him but it’s old,they want to try to find one more thing in order to make it newly discovered to get him out of prison,now will that happen? It is yet to be seen,they have been working on his case again for almost a year now and Hairs and fingerprints found and tested came back no match to him,so he has a lot of good things going on his side,but will he ever be exonerated? That is up in the air at this moment.
January 14, 2022 at 18:47
03-31-1966 10:10 PM Detroit,MI
January 14, 2022 at 00:51
(Capricorn) Datta108
Namaste what is the persons birth information??
January 12, 2022 at 18:57
(Libra) celestialbody22 » Backtolifebacktoreality
I´m so sorry to hear this. Its just with Jupiter sitting on his ascendant I can see where there is a lot of confusing/deceptive energy here or in other words how he may be perceived by others. There may be some discrimination going on here???
Also Pluto and Uranus on his MC in the 10H Virgo may be why evidence has been so hard to find. Virgo definately rules the details here on this case.. and the details are obscured and perhaps even burried with Pluto there. Theres a lot of unknown here... II truly hope that the Innocent project can work on his case and overturn the sentencing to reduce it.

Chiron Mercury and Saturn are in Pisces... There is a limitation here in communication. Perhaps there was a witness or something that worked against his case. His Black moon lilith is right on his IC. This must be very diffcult for him emotionally and he may have been hardened over the years trying to prove his innocence... Keep the faith alive. I will be thinking of this and bringing it light.
January 12, 2022 at 18:41
Not sure if I made it clear on what type of case this is,he was wrongfully convicted and has already spent 29 years in prison,he has the famously known Innocence project working on his case and they have been working to exonerate him the last year. He was sent to prison wrongly for this crime back in 1995, 02/22/1995 to be exact. He’s loss his mother while being imprisoned and his oldest sister has stage four cancer currently so he may lose her as well soon. Not sure if me giving you that info and date changes some things you possibly can see but thanks.
January 12, 2022 at 18:38
(Aries) Backtolifebacktoreality » Sagit
Yes he has served 29 years in prison for this crime he did not commit,I don’t have a chart for the date he was actually sentenced but I know the date was 02/22/1995 when he was officially charged and sent to prison. And no his defense was a male.
January 12, 2022 at 16:59
(Libra) celestialbody22 » Backtolifebacktoreality
Well, Uranus will be direct Jan 18, 2022. If he went into jail in a weird unexpected radically quick way, he will come out the same. Now, like I said this is all past life karmic debt which he has come this life time to pay. I am basing all of this on Uranus, South Node, and North Node. I am no psychic, but if I watch the energies play out, perhaps 7-14 years. I am assuming based on his chart that in the last 7 years there has been some kind of change that would allow him to be released earlier than anticipated. I hate to say it, but he´ll have completed a little more than half of his sentence so perhaps another 8-14 years. With Chiron, Mercury in Saturn in his 4th house... he may have experienced a significant loss while incarcerated that may have drastically changed something within him, i.e family member loss. He may also be sick or be prone to immunological issues, bones, skin teeth...etc. These are things he must always care for. Good luck
January 12, 2022 at 00:29
(Sagittarius) Sagit » Backtolifebacktoreality
Okay, now. See?

That´s some interesting information, there.

29 years incarcerated?

Saturn Cycle.

Do you have the chart of the date he was, physically, imprisoned?

See how close transiting Saturn is to that charts natal Saturn.

Gives clues to possible repayment of responsibility.

Eta: His natal Moon in 9th house assists in his legal studies. The need for it. Was his defense lawyer a female?
January 12, 2022 at 00:22
When are those dates supposed to take place if you don’t mind me asking. Thank you,and yes the chart posted is his birth chart and official time he was born
January 12, 2022 at 00:21
(Aries) Backtolifebacktoreality » Sagit
Interesting can you tell me a bit more?

And he’s been in approaching 29 years,but he’s not a normal prisoner so most of his time has been figuring out the law and trying to help get himself out that’s all he’s ever been concerned about so that’s all he’s accomplished
January 12, 2022 at 00:20
(Aries) Backtolifebacktoreality » Rosincvist
Yes but he is ok,trying to keep himself mentally strong for when he does come home.
January 11, 2022 at 19:15
(Sagittarius) Sagit » celestialbody22
Agreed!!!!!

Perhaps a crime against humanity.

Venus Aquarius

A situation with the community or village.

Neptune/SN a deception. Theft.
January 11, 2022 at 19:08
(Libra) celestialbody22
Looking at the chart, it seems like a past life karmic debt. Perhaps when Uranus transits the 7th house forming a square to his natal 10th conjuncting his north node. This could possibly be or when transiting natal 5th house. I am not sure if his birth chart, but Uranus takes 7 years to transit each sign. This is just an intuitive guess based on some of the energies.
January 11, 2022 at 17:35
(Sagittarius) Sagit
Transiting Jupiter/Neptune conjunction on April 12, 2022 is on his Piscean planets... forgiveness and grace.

Perhaps some movement there and then.

Of note.

What has he accomplished while in prison?
January 11, 2022 at 16:06
(Taurus) Rosincvist
He has a unique and special mind, there would be a little bit of emotional suffering in prison! :8:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »