Lilith house placement

September 3, 2021 at 20:28 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) LotusStar
Lilith house placement
Is it true that we feel an aversion to the placement Lilith is at? Like we want to avoid that place?

Ex..if someone has Lilith in 7th house they feel some aversion to partnerships or marriage and more bachelor type. If Lilith in 10th house, they hate being in the spotlight or having too much responsibility?

I am just wondering because some people say Lilith creates obsession too, but it´s also a place we rebel, so I´m not sure how it plays out.

Do you find this true for your chart?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 20, 2021 at 10:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Wolfmoon
System message: Post has been written by user AnuradhaMoon, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I know what you´re feeling. Though I´m trying to get my creativity out and I have so many ideas! I´m just looking for motivation and self-confidence.
My Lilith has some interesting aspects (trine my ascendant, sextile Sun, Moon and Mercury)but opposite my Chiron it only seems to be a problem.. :25:

(sorry for my english)
September 20, 2021 at 09:40
(Taurus) nutelina
Wow thanks for mentioning, I have lilith square moon and this description https://astrolilith.blogspot.com/20… fits so well!
September 19, 2021 at 16:41
(Leo) Dryas » Catch-22
Similar indeed, though how understood it, Chiron is something can be fixed, worked on. Lilith is different. That´s more like a permanent disability than a disease or a wound that can be healed.

But then I´m not an expert, so don´t quote me on that.
September 19, 2021 at 16:17
(Aquarius) nikkia
Hi LotusStar

My Lilith is in the 9th: I’ve not avoided or had aversions to 9th house issues. (Not to my knowledge, anyway!) Higher Education: Obsessive? A bit. (Virgo) Understanding the material and making good grades mattered to me, so I did my very best, willing to make needed sacrifices to obtain this desire.

OF course, I was challenged by: forced religion, a male dominated society and the education system!

I’ve not studied Lilith to any great degree, mainly because I reject the male definition of her.
I sense an innate mislabeling of Lilith from day one. Skeptical? Oh yes. And if that doesn’t sum up a 9th house Lilith, well…
September 19, 2021 at 14:40
(Pisces) 11
I think :163: is the socially unacceptable part of ourselves. That’s why we try to hide it / mask it and feel shame of it!

But if it’s in 7th, don’t think u avoid relationships. But your attracted to :163: partners , but maybe avoid them cause they awaken your Lilith (7th being opp to asc, must be most suppressed) and you’re afraid. Or u can experience ur shadow only through others. Obsessions involved.

1st h :163: is very in your face. Could be shame about who you are, but no chance to hide that shadow , it’s very out there.

10th also public house. Try to suppress :163: to be approved and accepted. There comes trouble in career, cause u can’t be yourself. Unless you can incorporate that shadow in your work
September 19, 2021 at 14:08
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » Dryas
I got that with :164: in 11th. I got a gut feeling :164: and :163: are somehow connected, though not the same.
September 19, 2021 at 12:22
(Leo) Dryas
Seems true indeed. Lilith in the 11H here, and let´s just soffice it to say I have next to zero social network.
September 19, 2021 at 12:05
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » Wolfmoon
Same for me, :163: in 5th, difficulty for self expression. Quite good in drawing and sculpting, but can´t make a habit out of it. Also with falling in love. I rarely do, but once I do it´s the shadow side that takes over and it´s projected big time.

So I guess the basic statement of this topic is true, according to many reactions in this topic.
September 19, 2021 at 02:20
(Virgo) LotusStar » Steve Guesshow
Maybe depends on the sign of Lilith you. Would you say you are quite independant though?

´´Personally I think Lilith is (for many of us) something like a blindspot. Something that is clear, but we simply do not see it clear, until we dare to look, until we face the truth...´´

Yes, I could see that.
September 13, 2021 at 22:59
(Sagittarius) Steve Guesshow
I have Lilith in 7th house. I disagree...it is quite good, I had many partnerships and I was also married once...
Personally I think Lilith is (for many of us) something like a blindspot. Something that is clear, but we simply do not see it clear, until we dare to look, until we face the truth...maybe it is because we´d rather create our own private hell, pain, barriers, we like it and do not want to give up. It is something we are familiar with...The truth is bitter and sometimes painful...
Yeah, Lilith is something like a blue pill.

It is also our least domesticated and civilised part, our inner beast, totem animal, our oldest part of psyche, that one which remember what it used to be when we were in animal form, in paradise...It is also memory of expulsion from paradise...but we were ones that left, noone said "go away, you are not supposed to be here..." It was us. All the time.

Lilith in 7th house...few people feel it, realize it, just because 7th house is like a mirror...and Lilith is also like a mirror. So it is... hall of mirrors. "Who am I? And who are they? And where is the original?" So, if you ask yourself "Is this girl (or boy) an angel or a devil?", you are right...in both counts. Because it is you, the original. You make the reflection, you decide. You can create hell in relationships...or you can create good times, and it´s on you.
Lilith in 7th house has a message for you, which is: "Why make your life - and relationships - a living hell when you could be experiencing heaven? You can have whatever you want...so why not to have a better life...if you want and if you choose..and if you DO"
September 13, 2021 at 20:15
(Sagittarius) Psyle
10th house Lilith here. I´d rather live in the woods in the sweet privacy of a simple house (4th house) than face my career in front of the whole world (10th house).

And yet, Lilith´s house is not only a place of danger but also a place of pure genius.

Eventually after years of hiding at home with my relatives (4th house) I started to unveil my true vocation. I excelled in higher studies but at the same time it ended up causing an intense burnout. That place was located right under my Lilith-MC planetary line. It was best to move elsewhere.

Lilith´s path has many ups and downs. I still protect myself with a strong private life (4th house) because I know that Lilith in Pisces can cause self destruction when we move too fast towards her. It´s best to remain balanced and grounded in the opposite sign/house.
September 13, 2021 at 19:09
(Virgo) Aren Levi
Lilith is specially important for females,

it is their secret raw primal side,

a lot of people avoid this side of themselfs cause it is not always accepted and it is considered taboo in some way depending on house placement and sign.

I wouldnt say it is a place in ourselfs we want to avoid, quite opposite - it is something you can use when you want to.

Lilith in 7th .... i wouldnt say Lilith wants to avoid parnetships - but to control them, dominate them, not be bound by them, shine in them. Partnerships for Lilith in 7th are like toys, accessory.
You might be afraid of this desire and power you have if you have Lilith in 7th.
September 4, 2021 at 02:13
(Virgo) LotusStar
Thanks for the replies everyone!! Fascinating. I have been realizing it´s been true for me, and wondering if others could relate.

Maybe it´s an aversion we can overcome but yeah, it does seem to show a blockage of some sort in a lot of cases.
September 4, 2021 at 00:35
(Aries) Wolfmoon
Yep. Lilith in the 5th. There´s very little in this world that brings me joy. I can´t find a passion or a hobby that sticks.

Also I find it hard to be creative. I have the mindset, the motivation but everytime I go to put pencil to paper I have to seriously make myself do it.
September 3, 2021 at 23:16
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Its been true for me. Lilith in 11th. Trouble assimilating into groups. 😏
September 3, 2021 at 22:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MartianPisces, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I find this true because my Lilith is in the 1st house and I always find myself rebelling social norms when it comes to identity and personality by trying to dress and act different than everybody else.Also with having an obsession on how I look which always a constant change.Go figure

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »