Retrograde Transits

August 30, 2021 at 20:32 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Ruby Tuesday
Retrograde Transits
Can someone explain to me retrograde transits vs. direct transits? I thought it meant something like for example someone has Jupiter squaring their AC/DC axis and they maybe took a lot from others because they could without giving anything in return, if it retrogrades back over that spot maybe their self-centeredness comes back to bite them or something, but what about a transit like Saturn to the ascendant? What if a major transit like that happens and nothing remarkable happens the first time around but a lot of loneliness and withdrawal. What would a retrograde transit and another direct transit bring about in a scenario like that? Are they going to double down on that withdrawal and self consciousness or is it likely something that will bring them out of it eventually? There has to be a reason the transits to that point are multiple.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 31, 2021 at 21:24
(Scorpio) Ruby Tuesday » Rosincvist
You mean having a retrograde planet transit a planet that is direct in your chart or a direct planet transiting a planet that is retrograde in your chart should have more of a noticeable effect than when the planet transiting is the same motion as the natal planet? I´ve heard that planets that are retrograde in someone´s natal chart get easier to deal with when the same planet in transit goes retrograde. So, that makes sense. I have no retro planets. So, anything retrograding on mine should be more noticeable I suppose. I´ll have to pay more attention to the difference. Also, your profection year always makes a difference in which transits are the most important at any given time. I think that´s why the other person who responded seems to think that transits don´t make a difference sometimes and at others they do. You know your major themes and issues for each year by profection. Which house and planetary ruler of the sign brought to the ascendant is extremely important. Also, the planets (if any) in that house are activated.
August 31, 2021 at 19:20
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
There´s no one answer to this. People respond differently to planetary influences. Some transits go direct, retrograde and direct again over a natal planet and we don´t notice a thing. Other times, something happens. I believe that when we are doing what the planet is asking, it is simply supportive - both direct and retrograde. When we aren´t doing what the planet is asking of us - the something happens to get our attention so we´ll look it at. But it will be different for all of us. We all have a different natal charts, different personalities, different issues - and we have different responses according to our conscious awareness.

LOW COST BEGINNER´S TUESDAY CLASS BEGINS SEPT 14, 2021 - 30 WEEKS - INFORMATION: https://thesoulmustsing.weeblysite.com/…. I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
August 31, 2021 at 07:56
(Taurus) Rosincvist
According to the Magi Astrologers having D to Rx or Rx to D aspects are more powerful than unidirectional aspects. The TransPlutonian planets spend half the time retrograde, someone is always affected even by them! :22:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »