Chart ruler, final dispositor help

August 29, 2021 at 06:59 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) neonak
Chart ruler, final dispositor help
Hi there.

So I sat down and tried to work out which planet was my final dispositor or chart ruler. It seems these two things are not even the same. :61: Please bear with me, folks!

I was hoping for some help please.

When I sit and try to figure out the chains for the final dispositor everything seems to point towards Venus or Saturn with Venus having more chains but Saturn also having significance as I have a Capricorn sun and also Saturn is almost slap bang on my MC.

In terms of chart ruler I know the ascendant plays a huge role. Scorpio ascendant would suggest Pluto? I don´t quite understand what that means. Is Pluto my chart ruler?

But also... I have Uranus almost slap bang on the ascendant. (I think my Uranus tends to win out on the Saturn square much to my ongoing disappointment!) Does Uranus take the chart ruler´s place?

Have added my chart and the final dispositor chart. (Which I have no idea what is going on in, looks like a weird game where I have no idea of the rules!)

Thanks to anyone who replies!

Chart:
https://ibb.co/gDqP7tX
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 30, 2021 at 00:37
(Taurus) Rosincvist » 11
Traditional Astrology was thrown for a loop when Yer :158: -us was discovered in 1781 by :199: erschel! We have to use the planets on Ancient Sumerian Astrolabes now!
August 29, 2021 at 08:17
(Pisces) 11 » Rosincvist
Trans-Saturnian planet as final dispositor?
August 29, 2021 at 07:53
(Taurus) Rosincvist
A very good :160:, no single planet is wiping out the competition in the "Dominants" category!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »