What when an aspect does not come to an exact orb (0°)?

August 28, 2021 at 18:21 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Alex1s85
What when an aspect does not come to an exact orb (0°)?
Hello everyone,

What is the effect of the aspect which does not ome to an exact orb (0°)?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 28, 2021 at 20:46
(Taurus) Rosincvist
When viewing the faster planet from the point of view of the Zodiacal Centre, an aspecting slow planet to the right is Dexter and more dominant, the slow planet aspecting from the left is Sinister and less of an issue!
The diagram I saw has the fast planet at Zero :171: and the aspects to visualise are :198:, :194:, & :193:
This is an important Traditional Astrology / Western Astrology Intersectionalism!
August 28, 2021 at 20:07
(Taurus) s81 » Alex1s85
Well, yeah, but that depends on so many other influences, not to talk about the main influence: your will hehe. Sometimes the will is there, but there is some environment constraint that blocks your attempts to make money. Keep on trying is the best recipe, never surrender.

That said, is good to remember that the 2nd house it´s not only about money, but resources in general, also values of any kind, etc. I guess when material/tactical grow stops, more spiritual/strategical grow starts, and vice versa.
August 28, 2021 at 19:50
(Leo) Alex1s85 » Alex1s85
By the way, i saw in your birth chart that you have Jupiter in 2nd house as I do have.

Is it any chance for us to be money makers?

So far I am a money spender with a negative balance :41:... :41:
August 28, 2021 at 19:38
(Leo) Alex1s85 » s81
Thank you very much for your answers and your time.

So I will have some influence.

This is something, 2022 is going to be a very difficult year for me.
August 28, 2021 at 19:32
(Taurus) s81 » Alex1s85
Oh I see what you mean. Besides that whole day the transiting Pluto will be applying a sextile to your natal Lot of Fortune at 1°24, by around that date Pluto is slowing down it´s motion and will enter stationary around a day or two (depending the astrologer´s taste) after that day. And since it will start retrogadating, the aspect will shift from applying to separating in most software programs you might use (without going throw an ´stationary´ state which is not used btw). It´s ok then, besides it looks odd, that´s what´s happening, the aspect shifts from applying to separating, so it´s influence will drop at that very moment (of course there is an intensity gradient determined by the planet speed too, but that´s another story).
August 28, 2021 at 19:19
I suppose this is some kind of aspects but I don´t know if they have any impact
August 28, 2021 at 19:18
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
August 28, 2021 at 19:16
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
August 28, 2021 at 19:10
(Taurus) s81 » Alex1s85
Mmm, which is your natal object?
If it´s your natal Lot of Fortune and the transiting Pluto, then be sure Pluto moves really slow, so it will be long time aspecting your Lot of Fortune in it´s journey.
If it´s your natal Pluto and the transiting Lot of Fortune, then be sure the Lot of Fortune moves really fast since it´s a calculation based in the position of the Ascendant, the position of the Moon and the position of the Sun.
In any case, I guess you might be moving the calculation time ahead too much in the future, so you are missing the moments where it´s inside the missing range.
August 28, 2021 at 19:00
(Leo) Alex1s85 » s81
Thanks for your answer
Looking in my transit chart, I see an aspect Pluto sextile Fortune. But this aspect does not perfects at 0 degrees 0 minutes 0 seconds of orb.

At +1°24 Applying becomes +1°24 Separating.

I was wondering if this aspect will have any impact.
August 28, 2021 at 18:49
(Taurus) s81
Mmm, I don´t know if I correctly understand your questions, but in general, it depends if the aspect is applying or separating.

An aspect starts applying at your defined orb and perfects at 0 degrees 0 minutes 0 seconds of orb, but immediately it starts separating, loosing it´s influence at a fast pace.

In fact, for certain uses only applying aspects count, and I think in general it´s a good rule to always look for applying aspects first. The closest to 0, the stronger the influence.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »