Chiron in Yod

August 26, 2021 at 18:25 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) 11
Chiron in Yod
If I have Chiron as my apex “planet”, does it really count as Yod? And does Chiron has big significance?

I read that it’s somehow best to have trans-Saturnian planets as apex.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 28, 2021 at 18:35
(Pisces) 11 » Rosincvist
Thanks! How tight the orb has to be for :195: to be valid?

I feel the effects described though. But maybe that’s the transit Neptune :41:
August 28, 2021 at 18:23
(Taurus) Rosincvist
At one degree orb your quincunxes ( :195:) have no connections to one another!
Being spared `The Finger of God´ is a reprieve!
August 27, 2021 at 16:29
(Pisces) 11 » s81
Thanks a lot! :44:
August 27, 2021 at 16:24
(Taurus) s81 » 11
A yod like any other complex aspect is always significant since it shows up a complex circuit of influences, no matter what bodies are involved.
Of course, if the involved bodies are planets, well, they rule signs and houses, so you have to include that into the reading, that´s why you can see it as more relevant than when the yod includes asteroids. But, in the end, that´s a subjective appreciation.

About the "reaction point", it takes so many names (including bizarre ones like the "finger of God" and alike). I prefer, since many spanish speaking astrologers use it like that, something like "release point", which is more suitable I think. That is the point (that might take a couple of degrees depending on the orb given) in semi-sextile to the two planets in sextile and opposed to the apex/vertex/focus of the yod. Any planet or asteroid transiting that point will be activating the whole yod, if tension is accumulated in the apex/vertex/focus it will release, usuallly revealing hidden aspects of that tension, for example situations involved behind the scenes in the person´s psychology.

Your Saturn is near that point but not into it really, but that depends on the astrologer, to me the only aspect that includes somehow Saturn into that point is a separating semi-sextile to Uranus, which almost faded out already.
August 27, 2021 at 07:51
(Pisces) 11 » s81
Thanks! :27:
Are u saying Chiron being the apex here doesn´t make the Yod any less significant?

Do u know anything about the reaction point? And can it be considered Saturn in my chart, or the orb is too wide?
August 26, 2021 at 22:29
(Taurus) s81
Any natural body in heaven is meaningful and can be translated to a position in the chart and form aspects to other bodies there, so yes, Chiron can form a yod.
Being the yod´s apex/vertex means that it is in inconjunction/quincunx with other two bodies which are in sextile to each other, so in abstract it receives tension from those two in harmony, an uncomfortable position for sure.
Representing Chiron the "inner wound" which "can not be healed", I guess it´s pretty significant to be there.

"I read that it’s somehow best to have trans-Saturnian planets as apex."

I guess that opinion comes from someone using traditional rulerships of signs/houses, since from that perspective a personal or social planet ruling signs/houses sounds like more complicated if it is in that position instead of a transpersonal planet which would not rule any sign/house.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »