Question about long, draining transit

August 26, 2021 at 16:27 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) jakubstastny
Question about long, draining transit
Hey,

I’m relatively new to astrology. I have some basic idea, but I’m still rather clueless.

There has been a heavy transit for the past month and half and I wonder if someone can interpret it for me, I have some feelings about what it could be about, but I don’t know much about it at all.

I use Time Nomad app and what it shows is that it is “Saturn retro in square with my natal Pluto and it shows that my natal Saturn (R) is in the 8th house and my natal Pluto in the 5th.

What does it mean? I really struggle with interpreting that.

I had very heavy 1.5 months, I’m very keen to learn more about what is happening and why.

Thank you 🙏🏼

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 28, 2021 at 23:46
(Capricorn) Jaided
I have this transit occurring right when my Saturn return will go exact in 2023. From what I have gathered, it´s supposed to a time of transformation with something in your life that doesn´t serve purpose to you anymore, something holding you back or that is restricting you from your full potential. Saturn is structure, restrictions.. think your strict teacher. Pluto is transformative, it can represent the death or ending of something.(I´m not saying someone will die.) 8th house is ruled by Pluto too so this is double Pluto action here, with Saturn transiting your 8th. With it transiting your 8th house this can feel heavy or be a deep part of your psych. Or it could involve finances, specifically shared finances. Saturn squaring your natal pluto in 5th could signify that this is going to push you to evolve into your true self, or in a creative way, possibly have to do with children but not always. It also could have to do with your romantic life, or your inner child.
Anyways, these are just guidelines from what I know and understand about these planets, houses and aspects. Simply put though, this transit is putting tension on something that´s restricting you in SOME way that needs to be transformed.

This transit went exact for you earlier this month, and will go exact again in December 2021. Then you will be done with it for quite a long time!
August 28, 2021 at 21:02
(Taurus) Rosincvist
There is some revelation that the heavens are attempting to reveal to you! :44:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »