Tarot- How real is it? Let´s see

August 25, 2021 at 21:59 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) Luna Say's Tarot
Tarot- How real is it? Let´s see
Comment below and I will use tarot to see if it will tell me who you are :)

Should be fun. Also please note that I will not look at your profile lol..don´t want you to think Im cheating using your birth chart.

**For entertainment purposes only.

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
September 14, 2021 at 10:23
(Aries) Goodsense
I am very intrigued, what is my life path?
September 7, 2021 at 15:00
(Leo) wilks222
Yes plsss
September 6, 2021 at 05:33
(Aries) Wolfmoon
Intrigued. Me too please :1: Any long travel in my future in this world of crazy?
September 5, 2021 at 23:26
(Aries) JENNIFER24
Hi! This is very kind of you! Can you tell me things about me, please!Thank you!!
September 5, 2021 at 22:40
(Pisces) Pleiadean
I´m curious. Let´s see what you get. :1:
September 5, 2021 at 22:40
(Aries) hay
hi! can you tell me who i am? :)
August 28, 2021 at 05:51
(Gemini) nocturnetree
i ll take a report on myself lol
August 27, 2021 at 20:56
(Leo) Christof✳
I always have this bit of uneasy feeling when it comes to tarot. They resonate deeper and are accurate at times, idk. Nonetheless, I would love to know what the cards will tell about me. :81:
August 27, 2021 at 19:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user VintageCorporal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hi Luna,

Thanks for an interesting thread, I am taken aback at the responses. I would love to know if you can tell me who I am. Kindest regards Dave..
August 27, 2021 at 08:54
(Leo) cubic
"What is the HTTP 429 Error?
The HTTP 429 error is returned when a user has sent too many requests within a short period of time. The 429 status code is intended for use with rate-limiting schemes."

:2:
August 27, 2021 at 08:48
(Taurus) Dilanakia
Hey Luna , please tell me who I am ? And why I am here ?
And also how will things go with Simon

Thank you ☺️
August 26, 2021 at 23:43
(Leo) luelle
Hi Luna, I love these kinds of threads, I’ve just began to teach myself tarot. Tell me what I’m like!
August 26, 2021 at 17:09
(Sagittarius) Jaym
Hello, am very interested to see who you think I am 😊
August 26, 2021 at 14:57
(Aquarius) viv
Ooh thank you! Yes tell me who I am and what the world needs from me and if I have a soul companion coming!
August 26, 2021 at 12:03
(Pisces) Cind
Ou this is fun :27: who am i ?
August 26, 2021 at 11:49
(Virgo) p.o.u » Luna Say's Tarot
Wow!! Thank you very much for your long message :):) It´s very generous and kind of you to offer your high quality tarot readings :):) Thank you :):)

My main and favorite instrument is the violin, indeed :):)

Everything you said is correct !! Incredible !! :22: :22:

Wow!! You didn´t visit my profile at all and you could guess/feel that I compose songs and instrumental pieces!! Indeed!!

Yes, regarding many projects, I prefer to play it safe in the background FOR NOW hehe. I think I try to be as correct and as objective as possible in my way of organising my life projects in general and I feel like I still have to work on some things within me before really coming to the light.

Yes I´m learning to not juggling with too many things at the same time in my life. I still managed till recently but now I have to work on it.

About my "stuck" energy, I exactly see what you´re talking about. I think and I feel like I know what I have to do :):). Nothing is easy in life, I accept it and I try to surpass myself. I´ll try to take my efforts as far as I can !!

About my spirit guides, I sometimes feel like I´m guided indeed :):) or my intuition is good sometimes xDxD ..
August 26, 2021 at 11:35
(Scorpio) OctoberScorpio
Hey Luna say’s tarot :68:
Tell me who I am :)
August 26, 2021 at 03:11
(Capricorn) Jaided
I need in on this. Tell me who I am, and what might my biggest talent be?
August 26, 2021 at 03:06
(Libra) Lib_8
This is kinda cool!’ I’m curious to know what you sense from me?
August 26, 2021 at 03:05
(Leo) cubic
Tell me who I am. Let’s see how it goes.
August 26, 2021 at 03:03
(Virgo) Nani Lei
Love the energy in this thread.

Tell me who I am. What do I do for a living???
August 26, 2021 at 02:23
(Virgo) astreo
EVERYTHING YOU SAID IS TRUE, INCREDIBLE.

How do you do it?

I am a great lover, I like to connect with my passion and my own purpose for life, I am very generous and I like to love people.

As a healer as well, I am currently studying Medicine, everything surgical calls my attention.

I´m very talkative, I like to exchange ideas, that´s why I really like school, reading books and playing word games, it´s entertaining.

Yes, I am optimistic, sometimes I tend to be negative, but I always keep in mind that I have to have strength and optimism to get ahead.

I also feel that I am a very inuitive person.

Thinking things a lot and causing me anxiety is very true, I constantly try to understand my emotions in a mental way, that sometimes causes me more anxiety.

I love forests, as you say, my favorite place is a forest that is by my house, sitting on the grass to sleep while I relax is priceless.

Could you give me some advice? Of some kind?
August 26, 2021 at 01:00
(Cancer) StelliumCanceri
Fun. Let’s see how it goes.
August 26, 2021 at 00:52
(Libra) Castlewallsxo
Tell me who I am!!! And what I write about. (I´m a writer)

Very interesting thread!
August 25, 2021 at 23:50
(Sagittarius) Luna Say's Tarot » p.o.u
violen or cello
flute
piano

So for you Im seeing that you also have a gift of writing, perhaps you write music or books as well. Just know that you whatever you write whether is be your own music or stories, it will be well received by the public. I´m seeing a past life in Atlantis, if you have affinity for water in general it comes from this. The Atlanteans were very skilled in all of the arts, writing, instruments, singing etc. Seeing a connection to Greek/Roman times as well, I believe that is another one of your past lives. I see that you are someone who is meant to be a mentor, leader, or guide in some way but that you may prefer to play it safe in the background. You are the definition of what a true leader should be, someone who wants to help purely from the kindness of their heart with no secret expectations in return. I see that you are the kind of person who would put yourself out there to save someone else. There is something about your energy that confuses people though, and I feel this is largely because you may not share yourself often with people. There is a real fear here of other people´s judgement, whether it be family or strangers. Im seeing you are someone with sooooo much power but yet you keep most of it to yourself or may only share with people close to you. Everything about you screams that you need to be in the spotlight, leadership position, or guide to the collective in some way. Your not meant to be to the stage hands of the show, but rather one of the main characters. You may have trouble staying the course sometimes, or consistency could be a thing for you that you have to manage. Also seeing that you could be the type of person who takes on a lot as far as priorities and could end up juggling too many things at once every now and then. Your biggest obstacle in this life will be your self confidence. The solar plexus is highlighted for you (thats our masculine, ego, confidence energy), it needs healing most likely. This could be an issue from a past life, especially if you dont have any problems with significant males in this lifetime.

Im getting a message too that you are currently in "stuck" energy. Things may have not been moving for you recently. They are saying that they want you to take some kind of practical action towards your goal and no too limit your vision in anyway. The sky is the limit. There may be some people around you (especially family) who has not been as encouraging as they should be, but ignore them and listen to your inner calling. You are very innovative, creative, gentle, caring, STRONG soul that is very capable of all you want to accomplish.

Im seeing a big team of spirit guides and ancestors for you, most of them ancestors from your family line. Two of them are coming through as higher level beings, angels or galactic beings. There is a male spirit guide here...perhaps someone has passed away as a child, or young adult.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Full Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »