Do you see in my natal chart any chance to have a lot of money ???

August 24, 2021 at 18:13 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Alex1s85
Do you see in my natal chart any chance to have a lot of money ???
Hello,

I consulted a very famous astrologer and he told me that I´m going to have a lot of money after 52 years old and I will live a long life.

I´m in a very begginer level in astrology, but I can´t see this on my natal chart.

Could you see something like that?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 24, 2021 at 19:55
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Alex1s85
Sure! My pleasure.
August 24, 2021 at 19:53
(Leo) Alex1s85 » JayJayAstrology
I believe you ´re right.

There´s no need to know when you will die.

Thank you very much.

I appreciate your help.
August 24, 2021 at 19:45
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Alex1s85
Honestly, I don´t think astrology can tell you that. It sounds like you went to a Vedic astrologer - as they will talk about long or short life - usually through palm reading - and they are more likely to make the kind of predictions you mentioned. Western astrology does not.

We die when we die. Thinking about it doesn´t help us live better. Live in the now - do your best always - and live as if everything you think, feel, do and say today really matters. And when you die, you´ll have lived.
August 24, 2021 at 19:30
(Leo) Alex1s85 » JayJayAstrology
Thank you very much for your answer.

What about the long life?
He said that I have a very strong base about longevity.

I doubt about that, I have many 8th houses and Sun square Saturn, Moon opposite Pluto....
August 24, 2021 at 19:05
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
That´s a pretty precise prediction! Yeah, not all pro astrologers would be so bold to make that kind of prediction. Astrology can be wrong about this kind of stuff. That said, I do see why they thought you´d be a money-maker. But then, that is just one way of looking at it.

I´m sure what they were looking at is all your Jupiter in the 2nd house of money, North Node and Moon in Taurus, and Sun, Mars and Mercury in the 8th. The 2nd and 8th houses - and Taurus, Scorpio are the two money houses and signs. Jupiter in the 2nd is supposed to be good for making money. The 8th house is good for making money handling other people´s money like working the finance world - or inheriting it. They must have used transits, progressions or some other predictive technique to come up with a precise date of 52 years old.

There are many different types of astrologers. I usually read it more from a psycho-spiritual point of view. The astrologer you went to obviously was looking at possible wealth.

Jupiter is your chart ruler and is in the 2nd house - and so - it does say that physical security and comfort is important to you. But it can say other things - like doing something that is meaningful to you is important - that you need to value yourself through doing meaningful work - and that it´s important that you use your fine mind - that you distinguish yourself as a unique individual - or that you become your true self through your work. I just read Jupiter in Aquarius in the 2nd house. The 2nd house is about money, self-value, self-concept.

With Uranus on the ASC in Sagittarius - you have another symbol for needing to be your true self - to express your individuality and uniqueness. Why is there this theme of uniqueness and individuality in your chart? Because in your past life, you followed someone elses code of what a good life should be. You lost your true self to a set of values - could be religious or cultural or familial values that defined you. But in this life, you do not want anyone to define you. You were bonded to a set of ideals that did not serve you very well - left you feeling that life wasn´t meaningful. So, now, you´re fixing all that.

I can read the North Node with Moon in Taurus in the 5th as you being you natural self. Taurus loves nature, everything that is natural, peaceful, simple, innocent - it loves harmonious relations - and the 5th house is about creativity and self-identity. I would be surprised if you are musician or at least love music, because Taurus is the musician.

Sun, Mercury and Mars in Leo in the 8th is another symbol for self-identity - you are truly exploring who you are - 8th house is the house of self-transformation - of investigating yourself - transforming yourself - mastering yourself. It is a house where people get into psychology or metaphysics - where they have spiritual growth types of experiences. It´s where we do shadow work or inner work.

With Venus in 7th - ruler of your MC - you will probably want to work with people. Saturn in 11th suggests you might like humanitarian work, but because of all the Leo - you might also be a creative type. Cancer Venus can be good for the arts too.

You most certainly could work in the financial sector, but other possibilities would be acting, art, music - or some kind of service-oriented humanitarian work. You could like technology or engineering - architecture with the Uranus, Aquarius - but I think you actually might be very interested in psychology with the Sun in the 8th with Mercury/Mars.

Sag rising tends to be athletic and Uranus there would indicate you need to move your body a lot. Aries IC too - would suggest you need to be active - so there´s even another avenue for you.

No matter - you do need to be your own person - and if you do end up making a lot of money, I´m sure it will be because you´ve taken the challenge to go your own way and do your own thing.

LOW COST BEGINNER´S TUESDAY CLASS BEGINS SEPT 14, 2021 - 30 WEEKS - INFORMATION: https://thesoulmustsing.weeblysite.com/…. I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Sagittarius Sagittarius
Show calendar »