Is there a way to spot a pregnancy within the charts ?

August 23, 2021 at 03:28 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Topanga
Is there a way to spot a pregnancy within the charts ?
Hello,
I had I look in my solar returns for 2021 and 2022. I was wondering if anyone could write about aspects that can spot a pregnancy into a solar chart.

I have the most difficult time trying to read and understand a chart without interpretation.

THANK YOU !

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 24, 2021 at 04:22
(Taurus) s81 » Topanga
Well, that´s really complex to read. It´s a solar revolution stellium interacting with a natal stellium, and that´s always hard to read.

What I can say is that the ruler of your natal 7th house is Saturn and being there and domiciled in Aquarius disposes the rest of the planets there (so it has lot´s of resources to achieve it´s house goals), it also presides (is the first to appear) the stellium it composes with Jupiter and Mercury, both of which are in partile conjunction with your natal retrograde Mercury, and all the stellium planets are in square to the revolution´s Uranus and Lilith (which is in the cusp of the revolution´s 9th house btw). So monitoring Saturn transits along the year can give you extra information.
Also, in that house the revolution´s Pluto is in partile conjunction with your natal Neptune.

Resuming, that´s what´s going on in that focal point of your solar revolution´s chart, but I´m totally sure no prefabricated description will address a configuration like that heh. Interpreting all that "correctly enough" would require very detailed information about your life and circumstances and lot of time of thought, may be a good case for professional services. But of course, it is a good opportunity too for you to learn more about astrology, might be a good hobbie for you to relax and enjoy the pregnancy phase.

Good luck! :1:
August 23, 2021 at 22:40
(Capricorn) Topanga » s81
Thank you so much for the explanation! I would never have been able to figure out any of that by myself lol.
In regards to the multiple planets in the my 7th house, is there anything specifically that stands out or anything you can possibly make any assumptions about. You said it has to do with the parter so I was wondering if multiple planets means something .
Thanks again !
August 23, 2021 at 20:34
(Taurus) s81
Things can be drawn in many ways in a chart, since the chart describes the reality, and the reality is probabilistic, so we can say the chart draws in some way the probabilities of things to occur.

In you case, your current solar return: has it´s 4th cusp inside your 4th house (family, motherhood, etc) and very near your Lot of Fortune (which points to the place in the chart where things are received without effort), has it´s 5th cusp inside your 5th house (children, creations, etc), has it´s Venus (ruler of your 4th house) conjunct with your natal Jupiter (expansion) and applying an square to your natal Haumea (which mainly talks about motherhood and pregnancy), has it´s Descendant (husband or partner) conjunct your natal 8th house cusp (sex, transformation, etc), has 4 many planets inside your natal 7th house (about your partner) and 5 planets in it´s 6th house (that is opposed to the 12th house, hidden things popping out), etc. In retrospective was very likely, the problem is know what to look prospectively in a chart (and also you have to know how, of course).

"I´m just pregnant with my first child and it occured randomly this year"

Well, the Lot of Fortune formulae brings extra light in this regard: Asc+Moon-Sun, that is "projected self" + (with) "motherhood" - (without) "inner self".

Enjoy! :1:
August 23, 2021 at 19:13
(Capricorn) Topanga » cubic
Ok thank you , I´m just pregnant with my first child and it occured randomly this year so I was just wondering if there is something that could been seen .
August 23, 2021 at 11:02
(Leo) cubic
I don´t believe such a thing can be predicted as I think it´s 100% up to you / free will.

Still a Solar Return Sun in 5th increases the probability that you will think about that area of life, which does include children. Will that lead to anything concrete is up to you.

That being said you don´t have Sun in 5th in 2021 and 2022.

Somebody has made a research on that topic specifically: https://www.cosmitec-astrological-compatibility-advice.com/…

But even if they are up to something it´s still probabilities and odds at the end of the day, never a divine plan sort of thing, so I don´t think anyone could predict such a thing.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »