My solar return scares the crap out of me

August 23, 2021 at 03:27 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Marmar1992
My solar return scares the crap out of me
I feel doomed like I’m so scared about this Mars in my 12th oppose Neptune and also conjunct my ascendant I just don’t know everything I read scares me can someone give me some insight or tell me your own stories
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 23, 2021 at 16:21
(Virgo) Marmar1992 » viv
I have been thinking of doing women’s hair right now I do men’s but I’m going to have to learn more and take classes for the things I want to do for women’s hair and I feel like I have no time because all I do is work we are so short staffed I can’t just leave my job but I kinda want too it’s hard for me to communicate it has been tho for a while now
August 23, 2021 at 16:19
(Virgo) Marmar1992 » Joachim
Thank you that makes me feel a lot better I have paid for readings literally haven’t gotten answers like this I go read the aspects myself and I read a 12th house sun or Mars can ruin an entire year with also Neptune In the 6th unknown disease and I was trying to put stuff together because it already feels like I’m Dealing with bad anxiety and going back to pst habits to control it but I’m also not trying to let myself go back because I’ve worked way too hard on myself .. then I go look up something’s and it’s about death and scary stuff and I’m just so worried I don’t know I looked at my children’s solar return charts and they also don’t look great I’m hoping it’s lock downs really
August 23, 2021 at 15:00
(Aquarius) viv
It’s late here so just one comment: You have natal Mars opposite Uranus /Neptune (innovation) with Mars being focused in the ninth(higher learning).. I’d say that Mars lining up with Jupiter and the Sun in the 12th opposing Neptune will be related now, in your Saturn Return year, to taking responsibility for your dreams(Neptune) and actualising them (Mars) and most likely through the sixth house of just plain hard work. I know there’s always warnings about Neptune and illusions but real dreams can inspire and guide us!
August 23, 2021 at 14:40
(Taurus) Joachim
I can’t see anything to be scared about here. Actually, astrology should never scare you. Mars is the planet of action, of getting things done, of vitality and energy, of ‘boldly going...’ Given that you’ve a natal Sun, Mercury & Jupiter in the secret/hidden 12th house, are you sure that what you’re scared about is actually putting yourself out in the world? Of having an impact on it? The 12th House is ruled by Neptune so the opposition to Mars in the solar return creates a sort of theme around self-assertion, allowing yourself to do what you want to do. Now that can be frightening if it’s something you’ve avoided doing, or haven’t been taught how to do. A part of you might be afraid of what response you will get if you assert your ‘true’ self, which is something that people with the 12th House find difficult. That’s why a lot of actors have a 12th House sun, they find it easier to assert themselves as someone else! Have a think about that.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »