Hello, I´m Suzi. And this is what Astrology helped me with

January 9, 2019 at 09:16 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) wildpetals
Hello, I´m Suzi. And this is what Astrology helped me with
Hi everyone.

A user from here wrote me a private message, asking me, "what do you see about astrology that has helped you in your life and what interests you the most about astrology?" I figured I´ll share my views on it here to introduce myself to you.

I found my career through astrology, and hobbies as well. I never thought being a school teacher, for kids, was the thing I needed to feel satisfied in my workplace. They bring joy and optimism in my life.

I also always felt I needed a hobby, as my life was boring. I always thought "you need to get a high job, high pay, no time for yourself" (true Capricorn). But at the same time, I had a deep desire to connect with something in the world of ideas and arts. I decided to join a drama club, I love acting. I write little plays and started singing as well. I´m hoping to write and record an album just because I want to challenge myself.

Astrology, I´d say, helped me connect with what my inner self actually needed, not my ego and pride. Now I´m into trying to learn how to read my Solar Return to make the right decisions for this year.

What about you? I´m glad I found this forum.
Have a nice week everyone :)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 10, 2019 at 04:09
(Aries) Lalla » MarvinReal
Hi Suzi!

Did you find this guidance to your career and hobbies through your own study of astrology, or did you consult with an astrologer, or maybe a combination of the two?

I´ve had a lot of wonderful help and insight from regular astrological readings, and only recently have been studying astrology myself. Now when I have a reading it is much more meaningful.

The practice of making new moon intentions and studying the new moons as they come along has been a good way for me to bring some focus to a huge subject.

Having an idea what the astrological weather is and what it´s going to be -- I feel this is another way astrology aids us, in addition to indicating, as you´ve happily found out, which careers and activities are likely to be truly satisfying to us.
January 9, 2019 at 12:09
(Virgo) MarvinReal
Nice to meet you, Suzi. :) That´s great that you see difference in life with knowledge of astrology.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »