Difficult transits for Taurus

August 16, 2021 at 09:14 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Taurus
Difficult transits for Taurus
Hi everyone
As a sun in Taurus with mercury and Venus in Taurus and Mars Saturn and Pluto in Scorpio I’m kind of worried about all those difficult transits : Uranus in Taurus (for so many years to come) - Saturn in Aquarius (square many planets) Jupiter in Aquarius too

I’m kind of new in astrology so I need some accurate explanation about the impact of those difficult transits ?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 22, 2021 at 17:08
(Aquarius) atlantickush
Hey dude

Thats a pretty wild chart. First, those are nice placements generally speaking. Venus is in her domicile, Mars is also in his domicile, saturn is in his joy in the 12th House.

If I had to choose, I would say the moon is the least happy of the placements, in her fall in capricorn.

The opposition of the venus/sun and mars/saturn is pretty interesting. I suspect the transits of any planet through aquarius and Leo will be the times you get the most rough transits, since it will create a pretty hectic T square. Things hitting your natal moon too, will be times to keep an eye on your money and your sanity, imo.

Saturn returns in the 12th are probably not great either but you are a pretty long way off of having one. They generally come with the ending of something pretty significant.

Were you still requiring more specifics?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »