Pisces Moon Natal

August 15, 2021 at 13:42 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Tubu_
Pisces Moon Natal
I heard that out of all moons, Pisces is the one who is the most vunerable. I´d like to hear some experiences from people with this moon sign.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 17, 2021 at 18:36
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Tubu_
You are welcome!
August 17, 2021 at 18:21
(Capricorn) Tubu_ » JayJayAstrology
Ah that´s a lot, thank yoy Jay Jay :98:
August 17, 2021 at 17:52
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Indeed, a Pisces Moon is pretty sensitive because the water signs tend to be more sensitive to other people´s energy than the other elements. However, it depends upon where it is in the chart and other planetary placements as to how it is functioning in the chart as a whole. I think Cancer Moon might be more sensitive, but Pisces Moon can be more empathic or have more psychic skills - can be more of a visionary. Scorpio is more absorbent of people´s energy.

In your case, your Pisces Moon is conjunct the South Node (past life) in the 3rd house. So your Pisces Moon has an extra ability to perceive and communicate what you see or feel - you want to share or connect. That goes with connecting with Spirit as well.

A Pisces South Node often suggests feeling a little lost. Many people feel that way with Pisces Moon too - but not everyone. Jupiter and Neptune - the two rulers of Pisces are in the 2nd house of self-value - along with Venus, Mars and Uranus. You´ve got a big focus on self-value - self-concept - possibly a need to feel physically secure in the world.

Having so many planets in the bottom left quadrant also ensures that this lifetime will be one of accelerated self-development. People with planets in this quadrant can often accomplish a great deal because they are so motivated to learn, grow, develop - that they get very good at something.

No doubt, with all that Aquarius - you will be a bit different - maybe even on the spectrum - or gifted in some way. You are independent and freedom-loving - relationships are probably not your strong suit. You could be very intuitive, but also a space cadet - not entirely here in the now.

Anyway, I´ve answered your question, I think.

LOW COST BEGINNER´S TUESDAY CLASS BEGINS SEPT 14, 2021 - 30 WEEKS - INFORMATION: https://thesoulmustsing.weeblysite.com/…. I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
August 15, 2021 at 21:05
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Milton Porter Cayce was born with :152: & :159: in mutual reception, I should know more of the water ruler to water sign correspondences! Like a couple of the writers born in that generation.
The :182: :152: for Edgar Allan Poe shared :182: with two exaltations and a rulership, so it was assumed that being C:201:by wasn´t just advertising; It was both!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »