Progressions

August 15, 2021 at 11:21 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) stellium12
Progressions
anyone have any experience with progressed planets in Pisces? I recently looked at my progression chart and see that the sun,moon mercury and ascendant are all now in Pisces.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 15, 2021 at 22:53
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Seven was surreal for me; :152: was by solar progression over :159:, Progressed :157: was entering :182:, and progressed Mean :161: was entering :175: where Makemake was sitting comfortably in twelfth-house! So many celebrities died with Lunar progression-returns that the non-Astrologer´s thought it was a slow creeping massacre psychological thriller in real-life!
August 15, 2021 at 13:37
(Aquarius) viv
Yes I had the progressed Sun in Pisces from age 25 to 55 which covered the years of my career development as an Art Therapist and my parenting years. 4th and 5th houses. It’s now in Aries. BUT progressed Mercury is sitting right on top of my natal Mars conjunct Venus in Pisces along with transiting Neptune. Flooded by the transcendent? Sometimes. Making my thinking fuzzy? Definitely. Too many choices. Writing on this site? Oh the joys of Pisces!

If you have both Sun and Moon progressed in Pisces you may want to look ahead as to when the Progressed Moon meets the Progressed Sun. This is like an inner new moon and can be really significant. The Moon will of course move out of the sign quickly as the Sun slowly traverses the territory. Best Viv

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aquarius Aquarius
Show calendar »