Political Notes to Myself About the USA Pluto Return.

August 13, 2021 at 18:22 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Political Notes to Myself About the USA Pluto Return.
The Saturn/Jupiter Conjunction has passed...

So that old topic will allow more commentary instead of Just personal notes.

This Forum will be strictly Notes to self about the USA Pluto Return until it Completes.

Basic things I have Noticed so far...

Biden and Ketu.
Clinton and Ketu.

Chuck Schumer and his Ascendant exactly lining up with the USA NATAL Pluto...

WILL BEGIN TO POST NOTES LATER...

Posts in topic

Page: / 17 

Sort posts:
August 9, 2022 at 18:44
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » (dragonfly)
Or maybe since China has not made a clear stand on if they were supporting or not Supporting the Russian Ukraine War...

The USA is trying to make a statement that the consequences will be levied on China as well as Russia.

Russia has already Stated that they will never depend on the US/Euro Dollar or Western services again...

So we will see how things shake out...
August 9, 2022 at 18:34
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Biden signs the ratification bill allowing Sweden and Finland to join nato. Just now.

My time shows 1:30pm... will correct time later based on his location.
August 9, 2022 at 13:06
(Gemini) (dragonfly) » Iceblu333
I wonder if the secret service had any leaks indicating that the Chinese were planning something. Maybe this visit was supposed to be some kind of move ahead of Chinese actions. It´s hard to explain this otherwise.

Unless it was simply the foolishness.

I too feel that the days of peace are just about over. In the 18th century, when Pluto was in Aquarius and Uranus in Gemini, Poland disappeared from the map of Europe for 123 years. The only hope is that even if history likes to repeat itself, it is unlikely to do it one to one.
August 8, 2022 at 23:27
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Iceblu333
Why did all the news outlets keep saying that Monkey Pox was mostly an adult Gay Men´s thing and completely ignore Joe Biden? :63:
August 8, 2022 at 22:49
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » (dragonfly)
Sorry, my access is limited.

I´ll respond later when I have time.

I´m just light posting these days until something REALLY serious happens... which I doubt will happen until next year when Rahu enters Aries.

But who knows... shit will get real this Nov... but... I honestly lost complete interest...

I wouldn´t care if the sky fell... at least not until November. Nothing can or will be changed until then.
August 7, 2022 at 20:52
(Aries) diavolul

Joe Biden A Dark Week - 28th July - 4th August 2022
YouTube
YouTube
August 7, 2022 at 19:16
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Iceblu333
Aug 4, 2022.

Biden declares Monkey pox a national emergency.

Also, Aug 5th Alex Jones is allegedly sued for 45.2 million dollars, however the case and others is still ongoing...

I don´t like Alex Jones but I believe in his right to free speech.
August 6, 2022 at 18:24
(Taurus) Rosincvist » (dragonfly)
I live in a town where 90% of the Asians are connected to restaurants.
One of the networks that appeared after channel-scan is NTD; New Tang Dynasty, always something to say about `PRC´- The Public Regulatory Commission, has news when other stations have Soap Operas!
:160: at evolved degrees of :180: the Sea-Goat; Good for "Literature"
August 5, 2022 at 21:45
(Gemini) (dragonfly) » Iceblu333
"Nancy Pelosi going to Taiwan when China Said that they would shoot her plane down... and also openly showing that they support Taiwans independence..."

Is there any logical explanation for this?
August 4, 2022 at 18:05
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Edited...H
August 4, 2022 at 17:22
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Seems like the USA is trying to piss off EVERYONE...

killing another high ranking Afghanistan/Iranian official...

"Ayman al-Zawahiri, the leader of Al Qaeda, was killed by a U.S. drone strike in Kabul, Afghanistan"

Nancy Pelosi going to Taiwan when China Said that they would shoot her plane down... and also openly showing that they support Taiwans independence...

And now USA allegedly accepts Sweden and Finlands application to join Nato...

Looks like several big escalations with 3 different factions... :85:

When will WW3 start... probably when Rahu enters Aries next year...

Nothing changes with Biden until Nov. That´s when the real shit starts...

Link;

https://youtu.be/sS5R5Sblwes
YouTube
YouTube
July 17, 2022 at 07:41
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » viv
I will look into it. Thanks.
July 17, 2022 at 06:21
(Aquarius) viv » Iceblu333
mm thanks Mars Uranus Agol N Node.. yes I agree there may well be behind the scenes deals between Russia and China, that´s not a bad thing in terms of prosperity for both mega-nations, but if that united power is used to create a bloc to challenge a more unified Nato/West we may land up with another cold war at best. No wonder India has remained neutral. Taiwan cannot remain independent. It is in history the non communist part of China (apart from its indigenous people)along with Hong Kong and look what is happening there. US and allies need to think very hard about what is needed strategically in the region.What can be negotiated? Re Russia v Ukraine you may be interested in the you tube videos by Perun, an Aussie commentator who assesses what´s happening militarily fairly clearly.V
July 17, 2022 at 04:02
Timestamp [22:35] added in reference to Joni saying there is Danger and Donald Trump...

She states that Uranus is surprises... Something that you don´t think of...
July 17, 2022 at 03:37
Livestream where Joni saw "Danger" in Donald Trumps chart...

I will post the Timestamp later where she mentions possible danger...

Timestamp 22:35

Livestreamed on July 2nd, 2022. Link;

https://youtu.be/Af1Q5e7ykS8
YouTube
YouTube
July 17, 2022 at 03:33
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Looks like Joni Patry was right again. She apparently saw death in Trump´s chart... But it wasn´t his death, apparently... It was his first wife... Ivana Trump...

Interesting...

Link;

https://youtu.be/7tExr8d8B8o
YouTube
YouTube
July 15, 2022 at 03:29
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Continued...

Here is the Full Video...

Notice at the end how they say don´t leave your house until officials say that it´s ok...

Maybe stronger lockdowns after a nuke... Like the covid lockdowns... That would be a good reason why everyone would lose their shit and rebel (Aquarius).

Who knows...

Also the news media is saying don´t worry about it... They did the same thing in Ukraine before Russia invaded... Something to think about...

Link;

https://youtu.be/zznmdUJbeU8
YouTube
YouTube
July 15, 2022 at 03:12
(Taurus) Iceblu333
:10:

New York releases video on how to survive a nuclear attack...

I wonder if there will be a staged Nuclear attack just like a lot of people believe 9/11/2001 plane crash into the twin towers was a staged event...

I think the entire issue back then was about oil as well...

"In 2001, after years of sanctions, Saddam Hussein decided to sell Iraqi oil exclusively in Euros rather than US Dollars"

He was later killed...

Here we are again, with Russia/Putin (Similar to Hussein) stating that he plans to begin backing the Ruble with gold and plans other financial changes, instead of depending on the Petrodollar; basically devaluing the USA Petrodollar... Putin plans to never again trust nor depend on the west and it´s unfair, corrupt monetary system...

Why, in my opinion, would the USA Leaders stage such a huge event on its own people?

The additional Motive? To get WW3 started and to have an excuse for the piss poor economy and botched presidency... Biden is probably the worst president in modern USA history... Or even In the entirety of the USA.

Looks like the Mars, Uranus and Rahu conjunction hitting later this month... Well things may get a little interesting... It could hit sooner... But looks to be interesting. (Event; July 28, 2022)

Video Link;

https://youtu.be/lLV9_epcVz0
YouTube
YouTube
July 14, 2022 at 02:33
(Taurus) Iceblu333
:144: Hunter Bidens icloud has been leaked by 4chan

Link;

https://youtu.be/jZzJX5vJU2k
YouTube
YouTube
July 9, 2022 at 20:41
Well...
Looks like Joni was right... A shooting on July 4th...

A killing of a Prior Japanese Prime Minister

And now the people overthrowing Sri Lanka because the people were tired of their governments bullshit... Things haven´t even started yet, this is kinda funny :61:

Link Sri Lanka;

https://youtu.be/TBgDyA7kT4Y
YouTube
YouTube
July 8, 2022 at 23:34
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Weirdly enough, this episode of Doomsday Preppers aired March 27, 2012.

It references what was once considered "crazy" Preppers preparing for nuclear fallout (Russia was referenced), relocating options, and other "crazy" ways to survive in "unlikely :61:" catastrophic times...

Who´s laughing at the Preppers NOW? :61: :75: :85:

Link;

https://youtu.be/Qvw9w3N1TO4
YouTube
YouTube
July 1, 2022 at 03:27
(Taurus) Iceblu333
I don´t know why... but I just feel like posting this... For anyone who think we "Humans" as a species is peaceful. This country is bathed in blood... So many wars... Sigh...

Anyway...

Always look out for yourself... And be ready to protect yourself, your Family and your livelihood.

No one else will, when the heat is really on.

I digress...

*American Indian Wars"

Link;

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/….
July 1, 2022 at 03:20
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Joni is saying that each planet will be in it´s own sign...

Starting July 2, 2022.

... Makes me wonder how July 4th will be this year... Being that transit Sun would conjoin the USA natal Sun.

I haven´t looked at the USA natal chart in awhile... And I currently have limited access... So... We will see what happens. Hopefully nothing... But then again... A lot of political crap is happening. So...

Link;

https://youtu.be/009D_1lUJK4
YouTube
YouTube
June 24, 2022 at 18:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Prelude, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
And this is why I keep my head out of politics.

It don´t matter what your view is, the world will still go around.

Futile arguments and useless discussions like this are for stupid people.

I can frame it the way I see it.

Life is life, we all get a dose of it and in whatever way it be. What makes you special enough to want it the way you want it?

Once you have an answer, ask if your opposition feels the same. There is your problem and there lays the issue.

Accepting what we have got and the natural process of life is much harder to do because you are jealous, egotistical, entitled.

The average joe does not understand this though.
June 24, 2022 at 16:55
(Taurus) Iceblu333
... :2:...

"Just because you´re offended; doesn´t mean you´re right."

- Ricky Gervais.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »