Are aspects to Neptune in Capricorn not as strongly Neptunian?

August 10, 2021 at 14:57 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) Veri935
Are aspects to Neptune in Capricorn not as strongly Neptunian?
I don’t relate to the description of my Neptune in Capricorn?… But I have Neptune rising. does it mean that my Neptune aspects aren’t as strong? Or anti Neptune in nature.
I have read that Neptune in Capricorn is supposed to not be good for spirituality and is very rational and therefore not the fantasist type person. Also I know a few other people with Neptune in Capricorn (who even have many Neptune aspects) who are highly spiritual, even more so than me.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
September 25, 2021 at 14:00
(Capricorn) Emanuel
Pluto in Scorpio and Neptune in Capricorn somehow define Millennials generation. Capricorn as duty, work, reputation, social status and Neptune as illusion, delusion, highest form of spirituality, universal Divine love... Maybe it s a reason why Millennials are known to idealize their workplace, to make a family fron their unhappy workplace(corporate workers especially), to have very disfunctional views regarding work, authority, social rules.
September 25, 2021 at 13:53
(Capricorn) Emanuel
"Also I know a few other people with Neptune in Capricorn (who even have many Neptune aspects) who are highly spiritual, even more so than me."

You just answered to your own question
September 25, 2021 at 13:48
(Libra) Veri935 » cubic
Yeah I think that I would agree from the people I know that earth is just very matter of fact and rational about the accumulation of knowledge

Sure but there are other aspects indicating hopefulness right? I’d like to think that I’m pretty hopeful and optimistic
August 15, 2021 at 18:38
(Leo) cubic
"I have read that Neptune in Capricorn is supposed to not be good for spirituality and is very rational and therefore not the fantasist type person. "

Well you said it yourself.. spirituality is a lot about fantasizing.

I´m Neptune in Capricorn at 0 degrees - I´ve always been interested in mystical and potentially spiritual phenomenons, but I´ve taken skeptical, step by step, approach that has taken me decades to progress with each step having to somehow be validated and justified. The idea was to weed out all the made up bullshit that floats around. I´m also looking for practical use of it all, and will not play around if I don´t find practical application sooner or later.

I really think people should be defensive toward the field of spirituality, and not buy all the out there narratives and the products of other people´s imaginations that take you away from objective reality. But regardless it will always be a place where lost and broken souls are farmed for $ due to bad parenting, life experiences etc. So spiritual content creators shouldn´t worry about their income dropping due to Neptune in Capricorn not buying into the grift as readily as others.

Thus far the only real thing I´ve found from all these high mystical phenomenons is kundalini.

The primary function of spirituality-fantasy is to generate hope/vision in order to sustain the resource collection and replication of the flesh.

Everything else is suspect.

In that sense the downside of Neptune in Cap is the difficulty in generating hope for itself.
August 14, 2021 at 19:15
(Leo) cubic » Ioaanaa08
Yeah, spirituality is a cash cow for sure, and so is astrology. Gotta knock people off the objective world into subjective fantasy worlds where there are large spiritual communities where everybody is helping to further delude everybody else.

Most spiritual teachers know that they are lying. Confirmation bias, magical thinking does the rest.. lots of cults obfuscate as spirituality.

It´s not like we´re so completely clean here either.. what not with the soul mate and past lives myths and mythologies.
August 14, 2021 at 18:40
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Veri935
When planets are slanted to average, mild, & weak aspects more exploration is needed to find what Astrological factors are at play!
August 14, 2021 at 13:17
(Libra) Veri935 » Rosincvist
Oh ok, so it relies heavily on the aspects to it?
August 14, 2021 at 13:15
(Libra) Veri935 » Anni23
Yeah that’s what I thought lol
August 11, 2021 at 03:57
(Leo) Anni23
Um, well you can´t have nobody being particularly spiritual or highly imaginative/fantastical for over ten years lol
August 11, 2021 at 01:32
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Astrotheme sites :174: & :175: as possible exaltations of :159: which puts `Fall´ in either opposite signs. More important for you is having :157: & :159: in mutual reception which is a power-up that trumps `Fall´ position!
August 10, 2021 at 17:07
(Libra) Veri935 » Ioaanaa08
Generally I would say that is how I live my life, I am a air dominant sag asc. But also I was just saying how it often seems to be a spectrum of complete belief and non belief. So if the questioning I do ALL the god damn time came to nothing. Logical nihilism.. hmm idk how I would feel. Anyhow gotta have humility, a way to sustain curiosity and some level of fear for your existence I guess.

Haha I think that all Pisces are like that, maybe. They believe in other things too. Whatever tickles their imagination! :61: at least on that day

We can also brainwash ourselves in a myriad of strange psychological ways. You don’t need to be a Pisces for all of those

Anyway I hope that we can get some other opinions from people on having Neptune in Capricorn. Particularly those with Neptune in Capricorn also
August 10, 2021 at 16:45
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08 » Veri935
I just think that you will never have the answers , life is a journey and you will always learn something new ,when you thought that you have your answers then boom 🤯 you find new information

I see people saying that Neptune being in Pisces is what makes people awaken and search for spiritually but also there is a lot of illusion and lies around it and people believe it .
Like I´ve said cults that brainwash people , after all we are so fragile .
August 10, 2021 at 15:58
Yeah I agree, and that meaning should include logic. X reason? why we exist with maybe a soul, as opposed to having no logical explanation to be found and no soul. Well many of us are still searching and investigating! For sure there seems to be many variables that need verifying before blind belief would/should even be a option. Though also I can imagine that if I don’t end up believing whole heartedly at some stage then I would just stop with my curiosity, awe and looking for more answers.

Kind of a low note to end on.., but it seems that there are two ways to be consumed (neither of which may be good)
August 10, 2021 at 15:51
My mom is a cancer so yeah that makes sense . Guess we all are looking for a meaning of life ,or of something that is bigger then us but don´t let it consume you.

I don´t think i even know the meaning of spiritually ,it´s still unclear to me
August 10, 2021 at 15:34
Sure I guess I can see that as being potential. However you can still be spiritual and rational. And not take your spirituality to the extreme where it might consume your life/or define every aspect of it. Tbh I’ve noticed water dominants go heavy with it… into deep water literally lol

Anyways the opposite way is also possible. Too much logic and it kills your soul for sure

But I agree that everything should be empirically based, astrology included
August 10, 2021 at 15:23
To be honest I´m kind of scared of " spiritually " because ive seen the bad part of it .
My mom and my aunt
In my mom case she got so deep and she got burned even got mental health issues
My aunt ... For me she looks like she is involved into a cult and she says it´s spiritually
August 10, 2021 at 15:19
Yeah but I can see that your mercury is in Capricorn. And your moon in Libra. So even just by these placements what you say makes more sense.
It’s worth remembering that Venus creates fantasy too lol. However with being a Sag perhaps you’ll develop a stronger sense of spirituality later on
August 10, 2021 at 15:07
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08
I have Neptune in Capricorn but is in conjunction with Uranus and mercury,i can say that I´m not spiritual I´m more into science and how things need to have a logic
But Neptune is squering my moon and let me tell u that i can stay in my imagination for how long as I want
But i can control it I´m not paranoid

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »