Plutonian characters of movies and series.

August 9, 2021 at 11:47 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Aysun stantes
Plutonian characters of movies and series.
Let´s discuss and mention some plutonian characters I start with Severus Snape of Harry Potter and David McCall in the movie Fear. It´s funny because both actors have the Moon in Scorpio, which really helped them to play the character naturally.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 11, 2021 at 13:04
(Leo) cubic
Wish I had interest to watch more movies from Pluto in Libra (1971-1984) but from what I´ve seen it´s as if the common theme is shame/struggles with evil inside or outside, and a battle to overcome it, but it s not refined yet. It´s the first, fresh steps or alternatively plutonian digging into realness of humans after the idealization(?) of humans from Pluto in Aries to Pluto in Virgo.

Then from Libra´s first explorations into the self, Scorpio (1984-1995) gets into the totally ugly, unabashed truth.. with a penchant for the hidden side somewhat, and with balls to expose it all.

Then Saggitarius (1995-2008) is synthesis stage of the previous two, where they are just knowing and confident of how-they are.. including the bad guys - there is no sneaking around in Sag times - everyone is upfront about their views and beliefs, and what kind of person they are. Obviously that leads to clashes because we humans are different. Thus the association of Sagittarius with bloodbaths, either literal or mental.

Pluto´s movements through the signs have significant impact on the Plutonian characters and themes of the movies.
August 10, 2021 at 19:28
(Aquarius) nikkia
Kill Bill. Both Volumes. All characters.

Actually, most entertainment is Plutonian. Especially the Rated R movies and series. It would be more challenging for me to name famous characters that aren´t. :24:
August 10, 2021 at 16:53
(Scorpio) Random Stranger » fishscales
Sweet.
Here, have a look. Does any of it make sense?

https://patrickwatsonastrology.com/…
August 10, 2021 at 16:40
(Pisces) fishscales » Random Stranger
Can´t argue with that.
August 10, 2021 at 16:14
(Scorpio) Random Stranger
Godzilla.
August 10, 2021 at 13:34
(Leo) Anni23
Cillian Murphy

Peaky Blinders, and also plays bad guys generally
Login
(Log in)
August 10, 2021 at 13:10
(Leo) Anni23 » AmberMoon
He´s just a Leo asc with Mars and Uranus in the 1st house
August 10, 2021 at 12:14
(Virgo) sunflowerdj
Cruella, Leo stellium includes Pluto. Mars in Scorpio 8th house. Lots of aspects. ASC in Aries.
Maleficent? Scorpio sun.
August 10, 2021 at 11:38
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9
Surviving Picasso (1996) by James Ivory

https://www.imdb.com/title/…

Picasso was pretty Plutonian badass
Login
(Log in)
August 10, 2021 at 11:21
(Pisces) fishscales
Can´t leave Darth Vader off this list...

He´s got the transformation aspect covered...

Descent into hell followed by the Phoenix rising from the ashes...

His boss, the Emperor, is a very Plutonian guy too...no transformation/redemption here, but totally powermad, a practitioner of black magic, etc...
Login
(Log in)
August 10, 2021 at 11:05
(Pisces) fishscales
Sonny from A Bronx Tale.

Thinks it´s better to be feared than loved. That´s pretty Plutonian (on the negative side.)

Most of the great mob movie characters have a Plutonian element to them. At the very least, they live and work in a Plutonian environment..."the underworld."
Login
(Log in)
August 10, 2021 at 07:31
(Virgo) rohini moon » AmberMoon
:37:
Login
(Log in)
August 10, 2021 at 05:06
(Virgo) rohini moon » rohini moon
Curt Duncan

When a stranger calls - 1979

His character was the ultimate case of descending to the lowest depths of insanity
Login
(Log in)
August 9, 2021 at 18:27
(Virgo) rohini moon
Ironic you made this thread because I was just thinking this the other day...but instead I was going to name it "Actors you would like to punch in the face"

Marky Mark was my number one choice.

Yes, he was very convincing as a royal asshole in "Fear" not very surprising...his personality always came off very smug and arrogant to me. All the time. From his pants-dropping Days in the ´funky bunch" until he flipped it to an actor. .

....and maybe I am biased bc I much prefer Donnie.

I didn´t know he has Moon in Scorpio... but it makes sense.. I believe he supposedly served jail time for stealing cars and beating people.
August 9, 2021 at 18:22
(Gemini) AmberMoon
What about Johnny Depp? He has a very intense look in his eyes.
August 9, 2021 at 16:00
(Leo) cubic
Lots of these themes and characters can be found between 1984-1995 but not only of course.

T1000 from T2
Login
(Log in)
August 9, 2021 at 13:36
(Leo) Zephyrin
Here I add a character who is kinda a childhood trauma for me. The evil mother in Coraline. Besides the character, the whole movie, the events have something plutonic.
Login
(Log in)
August 9, 2021 at 13:12
(Leo) Zephyrin
Addams family first came to my mind, especially the couple. Morticia has her Venus, Mercury and Pluto in 8th house which is not surprising. I guess she is the one emits that energy most in the movie.
Login
(Log in)

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »