Does rising sign actually last for 2 hours ?

August 9, 2021 at 01:25 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Prima✿, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Does rising sign actually last for 2 hours ?
I was reading some articles and things on the internet that the rising sign rises for 2 hours

however when I looked at the times for each rising sign based on my date of birth it only rises for one hour.

is the rule slightly wrong or is it the overall results acting funny

Just wondering. :25:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 13, 2021 at 18:48
(Sagittarius) Steve Guesshow
Ascendant moves irregularly, and it depends on latitude, I know it only for 50°north. Ascendant in Pisces/Aries moves fastly (1/2 hour), in Virgo/Libra moves slowly (4hours). Medium Coeli moves regularly, each sign 2 hours.
August 9, 2021 at 19:19
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Rosincvist
I think it depends on the geographic coordinates...

On my coordinates, on the Northern Hemisphere, signs from Capricorn to Gemini last for about 40 min, and the others last for 2 hours.

Maybe that´s why here everybody seems to have a Scorpio Rising.... :63:
August 9, 2021 at 18:59
(Taurus) Rosincvist
The Speed-Daemon Ascendant is why Palmistry, Numerology, Tarot, you name it, are all easier than Astrology! :41:
August 9, 2021 at 17:29
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
What you are reading about is the fact that the earth spins on its axis and makes a full circle in 24 hours. As the earth spins, it goes through each of the 12 signs - in approximately 2 hours each - completing the day. So when we are born on one day - the time of day will determine what sign is rising on the eastern horizon at that moment. But the rising sign in your natal chart is your rising sign for your life - your whole life. It doesn´t change. But right this moment - the earth is spinning - and during today´s official 24 hours - one of the 12 signs will be on the horizon for 2 hours each.

LOW COST BEGINNER´S TUESDAY CLASS BEGINS SEPT 14, 2021 - 30 WEEKS - INFORMATION: https://thesoulmustsing.weeblysite.com/…. I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
August 9, 2021 at 16:29
(Virgo) Angirsonl
Following.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »