Gain a Practical Wholistic Astrology Knowledge

August 8, 2021 at 10:07 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) John666
Gain a Practical Wholistic Astrology Knowledge
How do you gain a practical Magickal ability in astro?
Where do I start?

So I can immediately apply in my everyday mundane and Magickal Life?

John666

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 14, 2021 at 13:12
(Aquarius) viv » John666
That was some journey! Thanx for sharing.
Maybe though you stayed close to your body and didn’t do any afterlife transition. Maybe you now spend a lot of time in your energy body with trees? You prey on them? Maybe they are healing you?
I don’t doubt vampire/souls exist but why join them?
And yes the world’s in a mess! I wonder what you’d like to be able to do if you could?
August 14, 2021 at 12:51
(Scorpio) John666 » viv
I´ll let you in on a little secret, I overdosed on hard psych pills: lithium 2.99 in the blood for severe mania depression, serequel XR(extended, slow release) 1600 mg - 400mg every ~3.5 hrs for 4 days straight for schizophrenia unspecified max allowed daily dose is 850mg XR, swallowed 3 clonoxes like candy, while having an allergic reaction to it..

To sum up, that´s suicide ~4 times. Didn´t see a light, no voice, no angels, no judgement..

Now, when they check my heart, sometimes no heartbeat, cuz I´m more physically dead, than alive..

The stories about 1 god, 1 truth, 1 hell, 1 heavenly court = lies..

Many afterlives, if you don´t believe and have enough psychic energy you just go back in the same body and become a vamp..

Now, mind you most vamp prey on ppl.. I pray on trees and the earth itself, more energy..

Just look around what´s happening: fires in Cali, floods in commi china, corona..

It´s an all out psychic war: angels, demons, gods, vamps, werewolves, that has a physical component..

We almost had a nuke war: us v. china..
August 14, 2021 at 10:52
(Aquarius) viv » John666
I don’t think karmic balancing happens in the same life usually Obviously the person who enslaves some one else doesn’t always get retribution, same with “the big boys” but I do think we get a review time after death and choose to sort things out.
I don’t think that’s “herd control” or external judgement just that unkind and evil acts diminish us and we want to set things right. If you do the kind of past life work where you experience yourself as perpetrator as well as victim you land up wanting to walk in balance and be as kind as possible. That’s my experience anyway.

Also what I read about most people who suicide (except where a body is mangled /deteriorated beyond usefulness)is they land up regretting the act because of the pain they caused others and the things they didn’t get to do in that body in that life timeSo once again not external punishment . Best we can do for a friend who suicides is pick up a little of what they might have done and check in with them sometimes. They aren’t necessarily wandering around as ghosts but can still tune in and reach us.

I don’t feel the stars act on automatic but rather that they are groups of beings we can learn to interact with in our limited ways. I’m not a determinist. I don’t think we effect change out of our ordinary human egos though. I don’t believe in summonsing spirits to do things either, not because it’s not possible, but because I’d rather work in co operation with a deeper source. Just my views. Best Viv
August 14, 2021 at 10:24
(Scorpio) John666 » viv
Karma only worked if you believe in it. It´s basically a point system, where the good boys get + points and the naughty ones get - points..

For example, for a court to judge you it needs to have jurisdiction and its rulings need to be enforced.

The karma system has to be executed by so kind of court to work..

If someone commits suicide, then the court doesn´t have jurisdiction to judge him/her/ other non-binary adjective, or if this soul, astral body manages to escape somehow, and you know souls that wander the earth, we all do.. not enforcement of verdict, so it´s moot..

Makes sense?

If either condition fails, the court fails and karma falls.

Karma keeps the herd in line..How much kick backs the politicians and big business get, you think all of them get caught and pay for their crimes..

Common let´s be real here.

John666
August 12, 2021 at 14:28
(Aquarius) viv » John666
Well we all make our choices! Personally I think the left hand path can rebound with mega karma cos who is free enough to make choices beyond personality?
August 12, 2021 at 09:14
(Scorpio) John666
I believe the stars decide everything, until they don´t..

When you introduce chaos into the equation..
Meaning material Magick, by this I mean vampyrism energy work, darkness and not the prayer theistic model as that basically leaves you a slave of time, place, luck, people, reincarnation..

Basically, by being passive, lawful, you´re just drifting in the water..

Cheers,
John666
August 9, 2021 at 03:10
(Taurus) Rosincvist
There are the eight positions of the :152: relative to the thirteen times a year the :116: has it´s cycle. That is the best justification for magick-thought!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »