Escaping destiny

August 7, 2021 at 11:00 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) 11
Escaping destiny
Do you think it’s possible to refuse your destiny and in result ruin your life ? ( I say ruin cause if you don’t accept what is meant to happen to you then nothing good comes out of it, only pain, I think.)

Or it will happen either way?

Posts in topic

Page: 2 1
Sort posts:
August 20, 2021 at 12:41
(Leo) cubic » Jujutini
"I do love escaping...a little too much...I get distracted by other people´s lives and enjoy assisting them in their difficulties..."

Prob lot of us here are a bit like that. I´ve similar tendencies.. I guess it´s straight up 12th Moon stuff.

Tightrope-dancer:

"I think this is it. It´s like king Laios getting rid of his son because the prophecy tells he will be killed by him and everyone knows what Oedipus did..."

Ooh yeah that one, forgot about that one, it´s really on point.

I thought of that Jung quote rereading the topic also:

"You meet your destiny on the road you take to avoid it"
August 20, 2021 at 06:52
(Aquarius) Catch-22 » cubic
I think this is it. It´s like king Laios getting rid of his son because the prophecy tells he will be killed by him and everyone knows what Oedipus did...

It´s like sand in the hand: the harder you squeeze to contain it, the more it escapes from your hand.

Willpower and conviction should not only be used to change things, but just to make things happen in general. A life is seldom led passively, even if you have all the planets on the right side like me ;-)
August 14, 2021 at 04:48
(Aquarius) Jujutini » 11
:4: No I enjoy the meditations he does.

A book I recommend is ´The Nature of Personal Reality´ A Seth Speaks book by Jane Roberts
August 10, 2021 at 07:29
(Pisces) 11 » Jujutini
Transcendence meditation by Joshua Dorfman

is that a book? I haven´t heard about it.
August 10, 2021 at 07:18
(Pisces) 11 » viv
Oh you mean when comfort is the main motivation why we do things, we can make wrong choices?

"Ego equals both comfort and some stability in the 3D world
Spirit equals follow the inner call it will work out."

I´ve never thought about it this way.
But if we need both, as we do. Then how is making choices based on comfort bad? :25:
I guess the key is that balance, which is hard to achieve (if it´s our own choice even). We will still make choices out of what feels right for us or is programmed in our little human system. Afterwards brain starts to analyze (for some), but what´s the point.
I feel like I´m only making more confusion here by trying to find answers. :61:
August 10, 2021 at 05:59
(Aquarius) Jujutini
I do love escaping...a little too much...I get distracted by other people´s lives and enjoy assisting them in their difficulties...

Yet I am also not afraid to go forth alone into the unknown.

I feel destiny is based on our individual hidden talents and personal happiness.

All actions lead to many different types of probabilities.

Under the guises of the conditions the stars and planets that has energize us like the sun in our individual imprint or DNA.

Yet our mind/soul create the path as it unfolds as we think it...

Meditation helps us really listen to our consciousness.

There are many kinds of meditations.
I´ve enjoy Transcendence meditation by Joshua Dorfman.

I went to a free 10 day Vipassana meditation retreat learned the ancient forms of meditation rumor to be the original meditation from Buddha.
From that retreat I noticed scars I´ve had for a long time significantly improve.

In any constitution it´s what we make and take from it. How we manifest constitutions in our personal lives. Awareness is the 1st step to making a real decision in how you live your life.

Its what you take from all the experiences you go through and the experiences you seek, how it enrich your life within your free will.

Awareness through reflection in knowing that what ever choice you make there is still a chance to get to the probability you want to experience as it is existing in a parallel dimension...

Which may be too much to expand on, but a great book I read shed a bright light on probabilities in such a way.

Thank you for the topic, I needed this reminder of these things. Sometimes we get so caught up in life unraveling :17: :74: :68:
August 9, 2021 at 09:43
(Aquarius) viv » 11
Just I experience my heart always knows the way but sometimes my head is very resistant to knowing I may have wasted my time after lots of plans have been made, actions taken, money spent.

Doubt comes up. Did I really just ride over my inner knowing to keep myself comfortable? For instance by simply extending known abilities, or implementing plans I didn’t fulfil years ago? Maybe good plans then but irrelevant now?

Ego equals both comfort and some stability in the 3D world
Spirit equals follow the inner call it will work out.
Commonsense says I’ll have a bit of each please. V
August 8, 2021 at 18:37
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » 11
If you are already doing what the planets ask of you, then you are less likely to even notice the transits - as they are generally supportive then.

As it is, I don´t think any of us feel all the transits - or notice them. Usually it´s the transpersonal planets and Saturn or Mars that can get our attention in a big - when more than one at once aspects our natal planets.

It´s just too difficult to make any definitive statements about these things. People are different and respond differently - and - well, there´s much we just don´t know.

I don´t think the stronger will a person has - has much to do with how they respond or use the planetary energy or are affected . . . it´s one of those statements you can´t really prove one way or the other. How do you measure the strength of will? How do you define it?

This kind of thinking seems to go down a rabbit hole and come out in a different hole in all directions.
August 8, 2021 at 18:13
(Pisces) 11 » Aren Levi
:75:

get lost in present moment, wow.. Yes. Present is something that they (don´t know who they, but someone) tries to steal from us. It´s all the same I guess meditation, trust in god, in destiny, higher power. Be here and now. All that´s missing.
August 8, 2021 at 17:56
(Pisces) 11 » viv
"Don’t make decisions based on fear, jealousy, resentment, anger, greed, hatred or sheer laziness !"

Sounds very good advice..lifelong struggle though!

Neptune on MC
Dreamworld is definitely active now. And too late I read that it´s not good time for drastic decisions. I´ve already made several..
August 8, 2021 at 17:50
(Pisces) 11 » viv
"Doubt seems to me to be quite tied up with comfort!"

can you elaborate?
August 8, 2021 at 17:43
(Pisces) 11 » AmberMoon
hahah you can really do a lot in 6 hours instead of mediation. It depends also what meditation is, can be also work.. that you do automatically.

But I can see also how it can help reach that state of mind where doubt disappears. That could be helpful. As you say the right answer won´t be the one that creates doubt. But sometimes doubt is all there is with a busy, cluttered mind.
August 8, 2021 at 17:38
(Pisces) 11 » JayJayAstrology
I can agree, the more unconscious you are, the more predictable the outcome in a way, transits will influence you just like reading a textbook.
Is that what you mean?

But I´ve also read that people who have more strong, domicile planets are not so easily influenced by transits. The stronger will person has, the less can be influenced from outside.

What do you think?
August 8, 2021 at 13:54
(Virgo) Aren Levi » 11
I believe there are occasions that are destined

for example death, for some it may also be children or wife/husband

but what you choose is never wrong, it always pushes you somewhere and
all roads lead to "ROME" which is your destiny.
You make your own "road", you choose which boots or which clothes or which people you take with you on your "road"

Dont get lost in your past, get lost in present moment :78:
August 8, 2021 at 04:36
(Aquarius) viv » fishscales
Yes this makes sense!
Don’t make decisions based on fear, jealousy, resentment, anger, greed, hatred or sheer laziness !
Sounds like the seven deadlies ..
I feel the heart always knows the direction but not all the details which have to encountered day by day.

Re Neptune on MC right now, and this will be in Pisces, there may be such a big vision emerging that only right brain techniques can hold all it’s parts. Eg art poetry dreamwork or all that mediation, over a certain time period the pieces fall into place and direct action, if MC probably career action, can be taken. Meantime taking baby steps in a general direction may be better. I can relate to this having had Neptune transiting across my Mars and Venus for a while, there’s been a certain waiting for fuller information.
August 8, 2021 at 04:23
(Aquarius) viv » AmberMoon
Your comment about the choices that involve much thinking and doubt often being the wrong ones is interesting Amber Moon. I agree though I’ve often over thought things by making them too complex in my mind. Just acting from the heart and accepting consequences however can lead to radical change that isn’t always so comfortable. Doubt seems to me to be quite tied up with comfort! V
August 8, 2021 at 04:15
(Aquarius) viv
Destiny will still operate but whether we co create or remain passive is the choice.

I think everyone responds at some level to the complex planetary system of communication, shown in the birth chart, that was set in motion with conception and birth. Some people actively co operate with the archetypal beings who carry these energies and make as much sense as they can of why they are here and how they can best use their gifts, how best overcome their challenges.

Other people stay asleep, contribute little and then complain loudly when unfortunate events occur. I’m not saying we can avoid all misfortune by trying to live with more awareness, but rather our attitudes will be different from those who simply “don’t want to know.”

Viv
August 7, 2021 at 20:28
(Gemini) AmberMoon
In 6h so much good can be done for one´s self ànd humanity. So, sometimes I fail to see the link between 6h of meditation and very very evolved people.

How so could not anyone evolve very very much from other things besides meditation?

I generally concur with the beautiful destiny answers though. Enduring bad and deciding during bad from a position of authenticity instead of resentment. Challenging. Great answer.

And also the personal planetary scope within which still there is enough choice, we don´t just sit and wait for things to fall on us.

If I may add to that, when making a choice, in my experience, the decision that creates too much doubt, tends to not have been the right one, sometimes only in retrospect, alas.
August 7, 2021 at 19:28
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » 11
Evolved people in my mind are more or less - enlightened - very conscious.
August 7, 2021 at 18:20
(Pisces) 11 » goldenlion32
Yes.. and if you’re focused on suffering then you’ll probably make choices out of resentment.

I’ve noticed in my life positive thinking is not enough. There needs to be some outer force that transforms energy.

After that something switches in mindset and it feels so easy and “why couldn’t I think like this before”? :4:
August 7, 2021 at 18:14
(Pisces) 11 » JayJayAstrology
It’s hard to define destiny really :63:

I think it’s just what is given to us. And by refusing it we don’t fulfill our destiny. Like there is limited amount of blessings that is meant for us this lifetime but us taking it is our own choice.

And when we don’t go “our way” only more suffering arises cause there is nothing better to come if we don’t accept what we already have.

Something like that.

Can I ask what you mean by evolved people?
August 7, 2021 at 16:42
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Define "destiny". There are many different philosophies or beliefs around what that means.

I don´t think there are specific events that are meant to happen. I do think we are bound to our signs and planetary placements - but that we have choices to do these in a positive or negative way - so even these present choices. I think very very very evolved people can escape planetary placements - but most of us are stuck with having to choose positive or negative reactions to them.

So, in a very real way, we can choose our destiny by positive responses to your charts - which lead to healing and bringing us further along in our personal evolution. We all have direct access to soul-spirit - which can significantly help us to make wise choices.

LOW COST BEGINNER´S TUESDAY CLASS BEGINS SEPT 14, 2021 - 30 WEEKS - INFORMATION: https://thesoulmustsing.weeblysite.com/…. I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
August 7, 2021 at 14:24
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
i think you create your destiny. Whatever your focused on becomes your reality. If you´re focused on pain and suffering, you will get pain and suffering.

If you focus on creating positive things, you will create positive things.

I always think I´m making the right choices and then find out it´s all about what you believe. You can have so many false beliefs throughout your life dependent on what others tell you, and what you borrow from them. And since your path is not their path, they can lead you down the wrong path´s.

And even if you have the right intentions and motivations, your vision is never the same as someone else´s, and then you can be sabotaged by others as well as self-sabotage yourself.

This is more of a scribble pattern to me then a line of "One Way" is the correct way.

Some people just may have an easier path then others. Then you have to figure out whether they actually grow and evolve as much as someone else that goes through tons more of stuff.
August 7, 2021 at 12:43
(Pisces) 11 » fishscales
I’ll meditate and think about moments in past when I made choices based on resentment and how it turned out..

Maybe I’ll find something.
August 7, 2021 at 12:41
(Pisces) 11 » fishscales
Yes it makes sense!

Time will show then, if not 6h meditation :24:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar