Can u possibly have a look

Thanks team
NSM

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 7, 2021 at 13:04
(Taurus) nutelina » nutelina
To add more beautiful lines...

"A lot of people are hoping that someone will reveal the secret of secrets, the good stuff, and they will go, "Ahh, so that´s it!" And then they will be happy and wise for the rest of their lives. Maybe that´s how it is in some universe, everyone is just one secret away from happiness and wisdom. That would be nice. Someone reveals the secret, says the good stuff, and overnight an Enlightened Planetary Civilization arises. I would gladly accept that if it happens. But I was not going to stop and wait for it.

My approach was that if enough people acquired the skill to manage their own minds, the world would change. Three years of working with deeply disturbed children had taught me that managing a mind was more complicated than just saying the good stuff. Words don´t shape lives, experiences do."
August 7, 2021 at 12:32
(Taurus) nutelina » Green Garden
I´m not promoting anything. It is you who is ignorant.

In fact; I would suggest the opposite. You are projecting on to me what you are doing; promoting fear from ´official´ sources. Didn´t you have enough ´fear pr0n´ from the government already?

I decided to go my own way and test things out. I do my own research and others can do the same. If you are going to censor people you will just make sure your own ´truth´ will stand which as well might be false. Don´t you know the FDA is there to protect business interests as well as public? A little bit of insight would help a lot. Or you can go troll somewhere else.

I´ll leave you with an inspiring story, quote:

"I have a friend who I love deeply and events in our world almost tore apart that friendship. Why? Because our truth of what is going on was different. Thankfully, we both value our friendship more than our truths. That didn´t happen overnight. At first I tried to convince him with my information and he tried to convince me with his information. No amount of information he sent my way would move me from what I know as truth. I realized it was the same for him. No amount of information that I sent his way would move him from his truth. How to move forward? We acknowledged that neither his truth nor my truth was greater. His truth is just as important to him as my truth is to me. And we both respected each other´s truths while not agreeing with them. We both recognize that we are intelligent human beings and have a right to our own beliefs. Love means being okay with that. Freedom means being okay with that.

I was reading an article recently on the polarity between those who believe in what the government is doing and those who believe government is corrupt and not acting in our best interests. Yet, these two groups had something in common. They each think that those who believe opposite of them are ´stupid´. In truth, each person is acting according to what is truth for them. And as long as one person´s truth doesn´t encroach on the freedom of another person, shouldn´t this be okay? Do we really need to resort to thinking each other ´stupid´? I have to admit, that I have on occasion fallen to this line of thinking ´People who have drank the kool-aid´ ... and yet, when I take the time to truly look at these individuals I see they are incredibly caring, intelligent people who are exposed to different information which they believe to be true. Just as I am an incredibly caring, intelligent person who is exposed to information which I believe is true. So we actually have more in common than we think. "
August 7, 2021 at 05:45
(Capricorn) NSM » viv
Hi viv

So sweet post and thank u

I saw these transits too however i am not an astrogoger...

He is ok now. Coughing a lot. He is raking respiration of cortizone

Great analysis . Thank u dear

When sun squares uranus it makes bad thninhs to me
Be safe and happy
August 7, 2021 at 05:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
System message: Post has been written by user Green Garden, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
If you want to take that for yourself, its your business. But stop promoting toxins to seriously sick people

https://www.fda.gov/consumers/…

https://abcnews.go.com/US/…

https://www.businessinsider.com/mms…
August 7, 2021 at 00:09
(Aquarius) viv
Kali spera NSM
I am sorry your son caught this infection and I am glad to hear he is recovering. As a mother I’d be beside myself. My love.
I’m not a medical astrologer. It’s a whole field in itself but looking at your son’s chart I wonder if Chiron opposite Saturn might have something to do with it, coupled with transiting Saturn backtracking over his natal Neptune in the fourth house?
Some pretty intense things can happen with Chiron opposite Saturn! Natally it denotes a fighter who will fight for his principles. Someone with a keen eye and a seeker after truth. This will likely play out in your son’s future career where he will seek a position of responsibility and carry it well. The challenge will be to also take other peoples views into consideration and to have compassion for those who are not as strong willed as he is.
Your son is at an age where he is in the process of forming his ideals. Neptune at the base in Aquarius can have great ideals and dreams and Saturn transiting over them, while harsh and maybe creating some limits, for instance interrupting school or sporting activities for now while he recovers, may also give him time for contemplation. Saturn goes direct again October so hopefully the lingering effects of this experience will be well over by then.

As an aside one of my sons put glass deep into his foot about that age and had to lie with his foot up for three or four weeks..I recall watching lengthy videos, like the entire life of Ghandi with him! So maybe this kind of passive educational time may be an unexpected gift as he recovers?
Best to you both Viv
August 6, 2021 at 20:08
(Taurus) nutelina » Green Garden
What are you, retarded? I have used this myself and I was always surprised how well it worked. Several times even. This shit pool water yes. It needs to be investigated and tested! Maybe it could help millions of people cheaply. I think you have no idea.
August 6, 2021 at 19:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
System message: Post has been written by user Green Garden, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
This has nothing to do with vaccination.

I know someone who took MMS and is now on dialyse.

Take a Budesonid Spray for your boy, please. If you still read here.
August 6, 2021 at 19:46
(Virgo) rohini moon » Green Garden
"this shit poison??"

He´ll stop, when they stop injecting their shit poison into human beings..

Fair?
August 6, 2021 at 19:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
=====
Can you stop posting this shit poison??

How is this even allowed on that forum?
August 6, 2021 at 18:23
(Taurus) nutelina » Jaided
Chlorine dioxide, you get it by mixing identical concentrations of sodium chlorite and hydrochloric acid. Cleans water tubes from biofilm.
August 6, 2021 at 17:18
August 6, 2021 at 14:23
(Capricorn) NSM » Jaided
your vibes helped
he is getting better.
all of us
thank you for your thoughts and positivity
August 6, 2021 at 14:22
(Capricorn) NSM » nutelina
xxaxax nutelina
getting better
i got infected also (vaccinated also) . minor symptoms
my youngest also ... minor symptoms
be safe
love
nsm
August 6, 2021 at 14:21
(Capricorn) NSM » nikkia
thank you
so sweet of you
he is getting better!!
August 5, 2021 at 21:03
(Capricorn) Jaided » nutelina
What is MMS?
August 5, 2021 at 21:01
(Capricorn) Jaided
I didn´t see anything that links to sickness at this time or healing... Nothing obvious enough for ME to understand anyways. Very sorry about your son though and I´ll pray for you both. I know how scared I would be. Sending you my positive, grounded earth vibes to help get you through.
August 5, 2021 at 19:35
(Taurus) nutelina
My daughter had it pretty severe but my ex had never told me because it was in December 2019!

I had it very mild but was very tired, not sick at all. But tiredness wouldn´t get away so I took MMS. Nasty stuff to drink but it worked several times even on this shit. Like drinking pool water ugh.
August 5, 2021 at 19:16
(Aquarius) nikkia
I am not an astrologer, so me looking at your son´s chart will not help.

I do, however, send my best wishes to you, your son, and entire family.

May he have a speedy recovery - and may your current worries melt away.

From a Covid survivor and lover of Greece, Be Well.
August 5, 2021 at 03:51
(Capricorn) NSM » Jaided
Correct. 8th july 2006 at 14.50 athes
Greece

Thank u in advance
August 5, 2021 at 00:24
(Capricorn) Jaided
I just want to clarify, is the 08 the day or the month? I see people write it either way so I don´t want to type in the wrong information.

I hope he recovers as quickly as possible!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »