Career Indicators in My Chart

August 2, 2021 at 14:11 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) faithalexxa
Career Indicators in My Chart
hi there! i’ve been having trouble trying to find my calling for a career and i was wondering if anyone could see potential indicators for a career in my birth chart? thank you!!(:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 8, 2021 at 13:54
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » faithalexxa
You are welcome.
August 2, 2021 at 23:22
(Sagittarius) faithalexxa » JayJayAstrology
thank you so much for your reply and insight!! i really appreciate the time you took to analyze my chart. i’ve always been interested in medicine and i love to write and paint so you were very accurate! thank you again(:
August 2, 2021 at 15:42
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Your chart suggests that you are really needing to analyze and think about what you personally value in life - what would bring you meaning and fulfillment. This is a major theme. It´s an internal process you need to go through. It´s not like someone can give you an idea of it. It´s like a quest - this lifetime is a kind of quest.

That said, you have symbols that suggest you could be very creative - and I think that you have talent in writing. Saturn and North Node are in Gemini, Moon is in Virgo, and Mercury is in the 6th house - all good for having good writing skills. Saturn is in the 12th hosue, which adds imagination and creativity. It is close to the ASC so, it could be read in the 1st house. Regardless, Saturn is trine your Venus/Mars in Libra/Scorpio in the 5th house - a creative house. Jupiter is the traditional ruler of your 10th house of career - and it is in Leo, 3rd house. Another good placement for writing.

With Moon in Virgo and Sun in Virgo´s 6th house - you want to help people. Virgo is a good writer and teacher, but it also likes the sciences, medicine. It´s possible that this is a direction you´d like. Jupiter in the 3rd house could also be good for the sciences.

So, I think you have potential for being in the arts - any kind really - but especially writing or teaching or some career in "communications", and the sciences, and especially the medical professions. If you love animals, perhaps you want to be a vet. That is also 6th house.

At least, these are some ideas for you.

LOW COST BEGINNER´S TUESDAY CLASS BEGINS SEPT 14, 2021 - 30 WEEKS - INFORMATION: https://thesoulmustsing.weeblysite.com/…. I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »