(Sagittarius) jaderosez
water and fire versus earth and air
Dating a dominant air and earth man be like:

Please reply baby

*cricket

no passion, reply, enthusiasm, nada

one word replies

Dating a dominant fire and water be like

"Bitch you know I don´t like waiting for your replies, I´m only online because of you."

*shocked face like :6:

PS no one called anyone a bitch

I guess astrology does not lie

Got me feeling like :34: :18: :117:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 6, 2021 at 08:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user I AM OneBLESSEDCancer, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
What if one such as myself is dominant in three signs water, fire, and air.

First up is my air which is so right, I´m gone with the wind not on here much so crickets.

Second up is water, so when I am on here I´m all "it be better passionate" because I´m only on here for a few people.

Last is fire, talks better be passionate or I´m out, hahaha!
November 6, 2021 at 05:26
(Leo) Anni23
I don´t know which I am like :42: I have a fire sun and earth moon :61:
November 6, 2021 at 05:23
(Leo) Anni23 » Mauricio 1818
Yes?! This happened to me.. also I think something similar can happen with Virgos. Some are Soo interesting and others are complete bores that mainly follow whatever they think they should follow..
November 6, 2021 at 02:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » brookirenee
System message: Post has been written by user Mauricio 1818, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
GIRL HOW ARE U EVEN ALIVE??!!!

My ex crush was also a Gemini moon with a Taurus mars,I could nevah come back to fall to a Gemini moon, they are cold hearted as fuck and basically psychos
November 5, 2021 at 22:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Mauricio 1818
System message: Post has been written by user brookirenee, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Omg yes i love Taurus and Gemini placements alone just not together 😭 Taurus are so cute when they are super loving also but the Gemini placements just made him so cold and flighty they just don’t mesh well imo. He was a Taurus sun Gemini moon, rising, mercury, venus, mars, AND saturn.
November 5, 2021 at 06:14
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » brookirenee
System message: Post has been written by user Mauricio 1818, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Girl I swear to God when Taurus and Géminis are together in a man´s birth chart create one of the most insipid and boring men in the world, even though geminis are incredibly smart and funny, when mixing with Taurus they are always talking about the same shit and that becomes repetitive and annoying

I do not recommend them lol
November 5, 2021 at 03:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user brookirenee, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
OMG YES I dated a Taurus with a Gemini stellium and he was so boring and like not passionate at all but my 5 year on and off bae who is a Leo with a Scorpio moon is so present and passionate and like so stimulating for me as an Aries woman. although our tempers do get in the way sometime 😭
November 5, 2021 at 00:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
=====
Ma´am ur so fucking funny HAHAHAHAHA but yes omg I hate those mf so much I´m putting my heart in these mf texts n this asshole just dare to say "Hi I was busy"

Tho I´m a combination of both water and earth but I do feel more watery

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »