Quick question about 6th house.

July 31, 2021 at 17:27 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Jaided
Quick question about 6th house.
My Saturn is in 6th in the sign of Aquarius, and I´m currently going through my Saturn return (goes exact February 2023 at the very end of Saturn in Aquarius).

We all know the 6th house partially deals with health. But what about mental health? Or is that more 8th and 12th house territory? (8th being what lies beneath the surface, traumas etc and 12th being more about the subconscious and unseen)

Just trying to get a better understanding of my 6th house Saturn transit. Saturn is still in my 5th right now.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 1, 2021 at 20:23
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Good news and bad news; The houses aren´t as important as the signs; Not-so good news; Your sixth house is not as tiny as a pretty baroque Placidus chart shows! :176: & Sixth-house both relate to ideas about punctilious punctual work which can make a difference in mental health; Every month of lockdown fewer people are capable of actually going back to work! That :157: looming in your future could be musical if you take the time for it!
August 1, 2021 at 09:09
(Gemini) (dragonfly) » Jaided
There is a lot going on in your chart. Pluto is transiting your 5th house where you have stellium. It will conjunct your Sun next year, and right now it´s in conjunction with Mars. That is a very transformative time for you, very intense.

But let´s not forget that Mars in Capricorn is exalted, which makes it very powerful. It seems to me that this transit can benefit you a lot. I would expect a stronger self-confidence and sense of empowerment from this event... On the other hand transiting Saturn going through all your planets doesn´t help...

Nice idea with this class. Can I ask you exactly what course you chose to take?
July 31, 2021 at 20:55
(Capricorn) Jaided » (dragonfly)
Ahh Thanks for pointing out that transit going exact right now. I had stopped checking my transits for a while now, taking a step back to memorize the smaller details of astrology before starting my class in the fall and less focus on my personal transits. But now that you mention it, my positive mental abilities have taken a turn in the last few days, lol. Brain on overload stressing about 5th house related things. My identity and ability to be myself without getting in trouble for it 🙄
July 31, 2021 at 20:52
(Capricorn) Jaided » RoseCroix
Makes sense. Thanks for your response. This year I´ve had a bigger focus on physical health, I think subconsciously preparing for possible 6th house related issues that could pop up with Saturn in my 6th, because I fear getting sick.
So, I guess mental health isn´t directly associated with any of the signs, but all of them really, depending how the energies and transits are playing out together. 6th house IS directly about physical health though so I´ll just continue on trying to be as healthy as possible, lol.
July 31, 2021 at 20:40
(Gemini) (dragonfly)
Mercury is responsible for the nervous system and the Moon for the mind and emotions. Any difficult transits to the Moon and Mercury affect the mental condition.

You are going through a Saturn/Mercury conjunction, but this doesnt yet make you mentally ill. Although it is probably more difficult to think positively with this transit.
July 31, 2021 at 20:19
(Aquarius) RoseCroix
It´s a good question. I could see the 8th/12th house correlations you´re seeing. You´re not wrong! Mental health corresponds with with all around health in general. Picture depression or anxiety for example, and how it can have an effect on a person potentially losing their appetite, cutting themselves, or <insert your preferred form of torture you self-inflict here>. Stress alone can lower the immune system making you more susceptible to whatever as well. Those are just a couple popular examples.

To view it in a glass half-full scenario, Bob could be the type of person who has a poor self image, but utilizes that as motivation when he goes to the gym and trains. Taking into consideration the affect of mental health and the associated houses, you´ll often see folks recommend shadow work - shining a light on your own darkness, with the primary goal of integration in mind.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »