psychic ability potential?

July 31, 2021 at 11:22 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) UgurCan
psychic ability potential?
Hello, I need you today more than ever.

This chart below belongs to a very dear friend to me. Every word I say to him is precious to him. Aquarius usually do not believe in your words unconditionally. This person accepts unconditionally what I say. So everything I say to him is precious to him.

This person told me about his dreams and the events he went through. He had this kind of psychic background in his family. We don´t know where this came from or if it´s real. But I thought astrology might help. What should this person do?

At the same time, can you comment a little on the chart for his life? Every detail you can see will make him believe in astrology more.

I value him seriously. Thank you for your time. :79: :18:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 2, 2021 at 20:07
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin'
I would think, and also from what I have read, many water placements e.g. a grand trine in water could give one very strong intuition. Also Aquarius can be intuitive. For psychic abilities in particular I´m not really sure if one can determine that by looking at the chart. But yes water placements, planets in water houses, as well as Neptune and Pluto aspects, Neptune in particular yes. I see your friend has his Neptune conjunct MC. Maybe look it up. I have no personal experience with this so I can´t comment.

According to Parker´s Astrology my Sun/ASC combo (Aqua/Pisces) would make someone who could have extra sensorial perception (ESP). I think this book, or was it some other author?, also told that Pluto in Scorpio 8th possibly could manifest psychic abilities. Well I don´t think I have such abilities to be honest. I probably do read people quite well and can often intuit a lot about a person... though I´d say it´s more intuition combined with logic (what that same book also tells about 8th H Pluto). And also there can be important stuff I miss, and I can not foresee the future or tell you about your past. Maybe I have it latent idk. But I second what Jay Jay wrote also
August 2, 2021 at 15:25
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » UgurCan
It´s just that there are so many different kinds of psychic ability . . . I´m pretty sure that these would be shown differently in a chart. Clairaudience probably shows up differently in a chart than clairvoyance, for instance, although I would suspect that Pisces, Neptune or 12th house would be involved even if only through aspect. Even so, plenty of people with the same signatures, may not be psychic at all.

You want to convince your friend that he is psychic through astrology? There is no way to tell how a person is going to use their signs, planets and house placements. Why try to convince someone of it? Why not let the person discover who they are and if they have "abilities" - to decide for themselves if they want to use them in that way? Even when people have psychic abilities, it doesn´t mean that it is a mandate for them to use them. Maybe it is in their soul´s intention NOT to use them this time around.

Just saying . . . I personally do not try to convince anyone of anything through astrology. I don´t think this is what it is about. I would be very careful about this.
August 2, 2021 at 13:37
(Gemini) UgurCan » JayJayAstrology
Yes I mean it. I think I misspelled it when I translated it. I guess that´s why I wasn´t taken seriously... Now I´m fixing it.
August 2, 2021 at 11:30
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
What do you mean by metaphysical background? Do you mean psychic ability? If so, what kind of ability are you talking about? I´m really not sure what your question is . . .
July 31, 2021 at 15:36
(Gemini) UgurCan » Rosincvist
I couldn´t comment on what you said, but I laughed. :4:
July 31, 2021 at 15:35
(Gemini) UgurCan » Astrooo
Thank you for your advice.
July 31, 2021 at 14:56
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Stage theatre mixed in with other stuff! :44:
July 31, 2021 at 13:32
(Virgo) Astrooo
Listen to "the music of the World", listen to others and then listen to yourself.
Be careful not to confuse the power of the will and the will of the power (which one can incidiously exercise under the guise of listening to the Other and then "take control")
Questioning also on its relation to the notion of "Sacrifice" versus "Personal affirmation"

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »