Sun in 29 degree

July 30, 2021 at 11:00 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Pilvityttö
Sun in 29 degree
Can anyone explain the importance of degrees? I have my sun in Capricorn 29 degrees, is this a critical degree and what does that mean? Is this something negative?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 31, 2021 at 00:23
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Not sure what you mean by critical. Whatever degree our Sun is in will be critical for those of us who have it - meaning, it´s important. I think what it means is you are finishing up with Capricorn and about to begin Aquarius - and you´ll likely feel both energies.

This is all complicated because you also have Mercury in Capricorn and then you have Neptune, Uranus, Venus, South Node, Moon AND IC in Aquarius. Whew! Now that´s a lot of Aquarius. What´s interesting is - Saturn rules both Capricorn and Aquarius - so Saturn is a pretty powerful planet and then even more powerful because it is conjunct an angle - your 7th house cusp - in Aries. And then Mars disposits Saturn and is conjunct ASC in Libra - and opposite Saturn. This all tells a story.

Saturn is a planet of responsibility. It likes being of service. It is naturally kind of a solitary character - because it takes positions of responsibility - like a CEO or President of a country. In your case - Saturn is on 7th house cusp - so there´s a sense of having responsibility for those who are close to you.

Now, the Moon and South Node in the 4th says that you were greatly defined by your family experience. We´re all defined by our families, but with that signature, it was a problem that adds up to a wound. My guess is that you took a lot of responsibility within your family system - whether because you wanted to or because you were put in that position. But you yourself were quite independent - at least down deep inside. They were either dependent upon you, or they made you feel responsible for what was going wrong in their lives.

An Aquarius IC is pretty antsy energy. The IC is the most inward, private self. You feel like the outcast in your family. Aquarius is quite independent and freedom-loving. It isn´t a very feeling-sign. So I have no doubt that you resisted being made to feel responsible for others. But I think there´s a conflict there. As it is with all charts, themes repeat - and your Sun in Capricorn on the cusp of Aquarius repeats that them. There´s this desire to be responsible - or maybe the conditioned behavior or being responsible while at the same time - there´s the Aquarius side who knows you are an independent and separate person, who isn´t REALLY responsible for how others feel.

Am I right?

So, you have Libra rising - which is all about doing an energy exchange with others which helps you learn about yourself - but with Mars there - you probably resist doing that. And them Saturn in Aries on 7th - Libra´s natural house - kind of says the same thing. You´ll keep your own counsel.

Whether you feel judged by others, or if you judge yourself - the goal is to let go of it. Your North Node in Leo in the 10th is about giving yourself attention - to develop yourself in new ways - through social interactions - career. You aren´t stuck in one identity. You can play with it - develop it - change it - have fun with trying on new self-images.

Anyway, I´ve answered your question, I think . . . what an interesting chart!

LOW COST BEGINNER´S TUESDAY CLASS BEGINS SEPT 14, 2021 - 30 WEEKS - INFORMATION: https://thesoulmustsing.weeblysite.com/… - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
July 30, 2021 at 23:02
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Void of Course :151:, a special sensitivity to Ego, Self, and Power; The Sun made a "last aspect" before it´s Natal location. Your sun is definitely within the twenty-ninth degree which is a milestone in the adventure of life!
July 30, 2021 at 12:10
(Libra) leorising
I have sun at 29 libra, I believe I´m finishing the mission in libra, if you read on the internet, there will be texts saying that we can jump into a pool without knowing if there´s still water, I had a situation like this in my life, I jumped, and God provided the water later.
Be aware of the important choices that life will bring you. :78:
https://www.astrolada.com/articles/…
July 30, 2021 at 11:10
(Aquarius) Ways_of_Leavin'
Wondering about this too, I have Saturn between 29° and 30° Capricorn, which is an anaretic degree...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »