8th House

July 29, 2021 at 14:22 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) The SSinner
8th House
Greetings to everyone, Im new user on this website. One of the reasons why am I here is because of the 8th house in my natal. It is very strong. I would like if someone can help me and tell me more about my planetary placements and aspects that are they making with the rest of the natal chart. I would like to how is that impacting on my life.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 31, 2021 at 21:26
(Virgo) Astrooo
don´t be afraid of your astral chart.
No birth chart is good or bad.
You have full potential, like all of us.
Probably the writing brings you "relief" and allows you to fix the powerful engages that you are experiencing.
In addition, you have a good ability to bond with others.
July 31, 2021 at 20:58
(Aries) Jay Jay » The SSinner
I understand how it can be tiring. Thanks for sharing.
July 31, 2021 at 20:48
(Cancer) The SSinner » Jay Jay
Most of what you said resonate, especcially about Scorpio rising. I do can read through other mind and I dont like that. Sometimes I feel like Im a people scanner. I sense and see beyond their masks and I dont like that. Every person I know has a mask. Because of that I have problem with trusting people. I see through them, feel them. It sometimes makes me tired.
July 31, 2021 at 19:29
(Aries) Jay Jay » The SSinner
Many astrologers will read a planet in the next house when it is close to the cusp. It is a fairly standard way of reading. I use 3.5 degrees from the next house cusp - as when I usually put it in the next house. So I do read your Venus as a 9th house planet.

Did nothing I said about your chart resonate?
July 31, 2021 at 18:26
(Cancer) The SSinner » Jaided
In that case, what can you say about planetary placements in my 8th house. You can say what you think, even it is not good.
July 31, 2021 at 18:22
(Cancer) The SSinner » Jay Jay
Thank you for spending your time to look in my chart. I must say one thing, Venus is in the 8th house, not in 9th.
July 31, 2021 at 00:41
(Aries) Jay Jay
Wow! I also have Sun, Mars and Mercury in the 8th and Venus in the 9th - only in different signs than you have. AND, you have North Node there.

There are complications here. Your planets are in Cancer and Cancer-Capricorn are intercepted. That means that Cancer and Capricorn do not go over a house cusp - they are completely within the house boundaries. So, Gemini is on the 8th cusp and Mercury rules the house. All that means to me is that the planets in the 8th are going to be an internalized process - something you need to do inside of yourself. That´s not such a big deal because the 8th house is a very inward house ANYWAY. Cancer is also an inward sign - a very sensitive one - but that sensitivity is about you becoming more sensitive to your own emotional life - and really paying attention to it. The 8th is a transformational one. The good news - is that personal growth is highly accelerated if you do that work.

Why is this your mandate? Your past life South Node is in Capricorn in the 2nd. In your past life you were super-responsible for other people and you did not either have time or inclination to care for your own nurturance or feeling-self. So, now - this chart is being highly supportive of you doing it this time around. You will probably be highly interested in psychology - as it´s important for you to figure yourself out. With Scorpio rising, you might have a natural knack for getting people psychologically, even if on an instinctual level. The Scorpio rising will help you be less inclined to jump into relationships - which could be helpful - until you have had a chance to analyze yourself so that you can have more equal-type relations. You are working on having good boundaries with people - instead of losing yourself in relationships.

That´s the short version, anyway - to answer your question without doing a full chart reading. Does this make any sense?

LOW COST BEGINNER´S TUESDAY CLASS BEGINS SEPT 14, 2021 - 30 WEEKS - INFORMATION: https://thesoulmustsing.weeblysite.com/… - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
July 30, 2021 at 10:20
(Cancer) The SSinner » Rosincvist
My :154: is in the 8th house. It looks like that is in the 9th house, but it isnt. :154: is at 6 degress in 8 house.
July 30, 2021 at 04:08
(Capricorn) Jaided
My first baby has a lot of 8th house like you and he was born into a house tied to very bad things I didn´t know about at the time. Burial grounds.. And he´s got a dark side compared to other 5 year olds. An eerie understanding of things he´s never been taught. I haven´t looked into your full chart yet but I got very curious about whether you resonate.
July 30, 2021 at 01:59
(Taurus) Rosincvist
I see some Medical Ability, :154: is really in the ninth-house by the house system I use which suggests some philosophical ability!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »