Eating disorder on my chart

July 28, 2021 at 11:37 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) xbluefairytale
Eating disorder on my chart
I´ve been struggling with bulimia since I was a child and I couldn´t find a reasonable placement for it. Can anyone help me?

I thought about my moon squaring Pluto and my venus in Leo, but it doesn´t seem right
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 30, 2021 at 02:36
(Virgo) xbluefairytale » ZynCitrus
Thank you for the reply ❤

I feel that my ED comes from my subconscious and hidden emotions. That may be caused by the hard aspected moon?
July 30, 2021 at 02:31
(Virgo) xbluefairytale » Moon_Queen
I really like the nutrition are and when I´m not in my bad habits, I have a very clean and healthy diet.

Thanks for the reply 💕
July 30, 2021 at 02:28
(Virgo) xbluefairytale » viv
I was seeing an astrologer that pointed out the possibility of generational trauma, but she seemed to focus too much on my father and on the good aspects of my chart.

I´ll look up to Kelly Hunter as I´m trying to become a better person and work on my unconscious patterns.

Thank you for the feedback 🌼
July 30, 2021 at 02:23
(Virgo) xbluefairytale » rohini moon
I don´t have much experience with vedic astrology (I started to get interested in it this year), but what you said makes sense. I´ll try to deepen my knowledge in it. Thanks for the reply 💞
July 30, 2021 at 02:11
(Pisces) 1janos » ZynCitrus
I would prefer to leave it up to xbluefairytale to publish what I wrote to her, if she deems it suitable. You may wish to ask her.

I reserve the right to empower her, to make that decision.

Having worked as a Humanistic and Transpersonal Psychotherapist and consultant astrologer and educator for over 35 years, I may know a bit more about some things than some people.

I´m most happy to teach anyone who is interested.
July 29, 2021 at 20:07
(Virgo) rohini moon » xbluefairytale
It´s okay.. i only say that bc this often happens on here.. ppl offer insight, then receive no feedback.,

It totally fine to ponder and think... I understand!. :1:
July 29, 2021 at 20:05
(Virgo) xbluefairytale » rohini moon
Yes. I´m just analyzing then first to have something meaningful to say. Sorry for not replying fast. I´m so thankful for the new insights ❤
July 29, 2021 at 20:02
(Virgo) rohini moon » xbluefairytale
So, are you going to give any of us, who gave you astrological answers, any feedback or...?
July 29, 2021 at 19:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
6th house Aqua Uranus requires new approach to nutrition.

You simply have to learn to comunicate with your organism and start to offer it various food and food combination.

Nutricionism should also be your field of research and from people like you (strong scientific 6th house) we expect to solve our ever lasting question "what man should eat at all?"
July 29, 2021 at 19:01
(Virgo) xbluefairytale » Silvi
It started mildly at kindergarten, so around age 6?
I have been "recovered" for several times, only to jump into the rabbit hole again
July 29, 2021 at 18:57
(Taurus) Silvi
Im sorry for your long time struggling with this. Eating disorders are hard to deal ( I have it too) .
The visions of eating disorders in most of therapys are that this comes from some kind of emotional unresolved trauma. ( not only what others considers Trauma, cause trauma can be an "epic" moment in life that is not the same for others).

I know that you are searching for some intelectual reasons as your air Moon could need, and I saw that you are having Saturn transiting your 6th too , so it´s been difficult. Would you mind to tell us the age when this started , just to study the chart more in my case.

I believe is a delicate subjet.
July 29, 2021 at 16:45
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » 1janos
And why is that interpretation so secretive and private? You have some kind of special knowledge? no one here knows anyone, if you really have something to offer teach the rest of us
July 29, 2021 at 15:14
(Pisces) 1janos
Pluto :160:in the 4th house closely opposing :192:MC reveals a deep wounding originating in childhood.

That could the root of some deep issues.

There are a couple of midpoints that point to the same direction.

Pluto is in Sun/Moon midpoint :151:. / :152:= :160:and
Pluto is also in Sun/Venus midpoint :151: / :154:= :160:

The interpretation of those I won´t discuss in an open forum. Please let me know by private message, if you don´t know what they describe, and want me to tell you about them.
July 29, 2021 at 14:57
(Aquarius) viv
Hello blue fairytale
first I’m sorry you’ve had this exhausting struggle.
As you guess Moon square Pluto 4th probably has something to do with it plus you are born at a time of maximum emotional intensity just before full moon.
Others have suggested the cause maybe psychodynamic ie rooted in not feeling held and nurtured in your early life leading to feeling not OK about yourself plus possible further trauma. This may be so, however I’ve also met people with eating disorders where the issue didn’t seem to be with this mother, this lifetime, but with the issue of embodiment altogether.

Something like why I am I in this disgustingly limiting body of flesh at all? The not quite conscious rebellious voice says something like: Surely I don’t need to be limited by biochemical processes and the division of cells or by a glandular system linking my energetic body with its physical manifestation! If I just stop eating maybe I can leave? Thus the power of your Pluto to incarnate so you achieve something gets diverted into an obsession with food intake and control. This can happen with or without trauma and dissociation, which is itself the tendency to leave.

If this is on track the path maybe to find out what your soul intended for this incarnation. What did you want so strongly that you were willing to take this, largely disagreeable journey through having to accept the foetus your ancestral line provided for you, of going through the life threatening, crushing intensity of labour and birth and then the helplessness of infancy? The soul remembers it’s glory and is just angry and at some level says let me out of here.

So the question is What are you passionate about?
If you can’t answer that that’s your quest to find out. Find out what you care about and then set out to do it regardless of the eating disorder or anyone else’s opinion. The disorder will fall away as you put your energy and intensity into doing what you care about. I’ve been a therapist long enough to know this.

Of course the odd bit of gratitude for a beautiful world, friends etc doesn’t go astray but the main thing is you taking hold of your will.

A personal note
I once had a reading done by Demetra George who is quite a famous astrologer in Oregon. She immediately asked if I had been abused or had an eating disorder! I haven’t and asked why she had asked ? She said she noticed I had Moon square Black Moon Lilith and she often notices this pattern. In fact when I learned more about asteroids I found I have Moon conjunct Demeter square BML and when Demeter lost Persephone she was in such grief she allowed the earth to become barren. With me I think this BML configuration has to do with a nurturing side of self coming up against intense grief.
Living through grief has helped me clear my family line for my beautiful grand daughters.

BML, which I take to be the picture of all that is left undigested from life to life and really can’t be taken into spiritual worlds because it is too heavy with whatever it is, guilt, fear, hatred grief that’s left over from many lifetimes, is picked up in the Moon sphere just as we prepare to join the foetus. Sometimes it can be OH NO! I told Demetra I think I have a path to try to pick up some of that shadow this life time and transform it. There has been a lot of grief to clear in my own life and in my maternal ancestral line in particular. I don’t need to have external events trigger me beyond my encounters with death! At least I hope not.

Anyway I thought you might be interested in Demetra’s take on Moon and Black Moon Lilith. . In your chart the Moon is inconjunct BML and Saturn is directly opposite! Lilith has to do with the repressed feminine💔Are there stories of suppression of the feminine, of rape, oppression of terrible grief etc in your life or your family line that need to be brought to consciousness and cleared? Just a thought. Kelly Hunter has written a booklet on BML that is worth reading. The time is now.
Best Viv
July 29, 2021 at 10:58
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Zero :181: near :159: ; Obesity could become an issue! :43:
July 28, 2021 at 22:21
(Cancer) ZynCitrus
In my opinion all ED are coming from not accepting yourself. you have mo op ve and that is always hard, even square, but with square someone wins eventually, with opposition it´s life long fight.

I usually connect ED with 2nd and 6th and with saturn/sun dynamics in one of those you either restrict while in other you need total control. Sometimes Neptune is seen there - illusion of how one supposed to look - not seeing yourself clearly - very often with anorexia where person see themselves fat.

Harshly aspected moon (food, nourishment) is always problem with weight, too much or too little, depending of what´s bombarding the moon, (emotional eaters).

abuse of laxatives (form of bulimia) could be for example that un-aspected Jupiter in 8th (sco house, elimination), where ED is caused of not being able to stop eating than guilt (Pis) comes.

so I think you need to first find in yourself WHY you have ED to be able to point it in the chart, there are many reasons and many things can point to it, like self-destructive behavior so90pl, So ruler of the chart in controll-freak Virgo
July 28, 2021 at 22:05
(Virgo) rohini moon » rohini moon
Addictions patterns are usually shown with an 8th house placement...

Addictive tendencies don´t always have to do with intoxicants... a la drugs/alcohol... addictive patterns in how or what you consume and/or don´t consume. Like food.

Also, you´re ruled by the Moon. This is an extremely important planet for you...and it is in your 8th house conj Ketu in a sign ruled by Saturn. Saturn stands in your 10th house of public image...how you want to be perceived in society.. mars rules your 10th and sits on your ASC, in debilitation, in cancer.
July 28, 2021 at 21:49
(Virgo) rohini moon
Disclaimer just incase : I use Vedic sidereal...First thing I noticed is: you have a packed second house. Sun,Mercury, Venus and Rahu opposite your Moon and Ketu in Aquarius in the 8th.

The Second house is all about our family values/inheritance, what we inherited emotionally from our families and also it has to do with nourishment - what goes in our mouths, and what comes out of our mouths. Our food intake, our speech and our family. Eating problems usually stem from family issues of not feeling nurtured or nourished - when all the planets fall in the second house this most def. is the case. Especially when you have Rahu/Ketu connected with the second/eighth house - it´s connected to family happiness, and if a person doesn´t/didn´t feel properly nourished by family, it moves into addictive patterns.. which is the 8th house. Where your Moon is, conjunct Ketu.

2nd house also rules over the mouth, neck/threat and yours is in a fire sign..

Only way to fix the problem is to get down to the root cause of it... in this case, it´s pointing to family issues.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »