Venus out of bounds and Venus in general

July 28, 2021 at 10:04 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Gunnar Stars
Venus out of bounds and Venus in general
Hi astro-heads 🌻
Can anybody help me to understand my mysterious Venus?
I don´t know how to make synthesis yet. I only know that my Venus is 27.38 in declination and that it´s in mutual reception with Mercury and in a wide orb a part of a t-square.
I also know that it might be les powerful since it is a daychart in sect.
But having 10th house planets i Taurus Venus rules important stuff though?
Is there a kind person who can see if my Venus are strong og weak? Or just a few words about the subject? I´m confused 🤔
🙏
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 29, 2021 at 19:06
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Gunnar Stars
Yes. Well, I use the word - "challenges" instead of weaknesses. It´s all about language. When we hear "weakness" it sounds a lot more negative to me than having a challenge. I think I address whatever challenges are there - but the best way to meet a challenge is with a feeling of capability and not "weakness" that becomes a challenge in itself. No matter what astrology we do, we all use some traditional tools - we use a birth chart, the same planets and signs - and - much of the interpretation tools passed down to us. But truly, if you think a planet is weak or placed in an unfavorable place - that is a negative right out the gate. I think we are greater than the chart - even if we don´t have a particularly supportive chart - we can rise above it because we have consciousness - and the ability to tap into a higher perspective. The planets do nothing to us. We are responding and we can change our responses. This is, to me, what modern astrology brings to the table.
July 29, 2021 at 18:16
(Taurus) Gunnar Stars » JayJayAstrology
Interesting! I like to know my weaknesses and which hurtles to overcome in my birthchart, so that I know in which direction I should invest my resources. Did that sound taurian? 😅 so I actually like some of the traditional tools.
But anyways I love your positive frame of mind and both of your readings gave me lots of stuff to work with.
July 29, 2021 at 09:28
Yes, Chris Brennan is all about Hellenistic astrology - whole signs - ancient Greek astrology - it is truly a different kind of astrology than what is considered modern astrology. I tried to get into it, but it just doesn´t resonate with me.
July 29, 2021 at 05:01
Oh! Thanks. I´m trying to understand the different directions of astrology. I have listened to almost every Astrology podcast by Chris Brennon and they take the dignities into consideration. So I would have to relearn
July 29, 2021 at 02:56
I do not use essential dignities and debilities, or sect - at least not in the way most people use them in terms of good and bad. I think the language is outdated and unfortunate.
July 28, 2021 at 17:50
Hi dear Jay Jay and thanks with all of my heart for you to put effort into my chart again 🙏
I absolutely enjoy your positive interpretations and it made completely sence to my. Thank you for synthesising for me. Also for explaning how this wide orb t-square workes for me. So maybe it is okay for me to escape into the details of my paintings? This absolutely soothes my stressed mind. Everybody always wants me to be faster in producing my paintings but I loooove to work with the details.

So does this mean that we don´t have to consider essential dignities and debilities? Or sect?
July 28, 2021 at 13:33
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
I do not believe in "strong" or "weak" - we can respond to the positive or negative qualities of all planets. Same with out of bound planets - it could be a good thing or a not so good thing - depending upon how you respond to it.

Since I know you are a fabulous artiest - Venus also rules Libra - your IC sign - as well as Taurus Sun - and is the planet ruling art - I would think Venus in Gemini is good for art - and Venus on the 12th cusp enhances creativity.

I don´t have the T-square when I pull up your chart. AstroSeek is using wider orbs then - and - the opposition from Venus to Neptune and the Venus square to Saturn are all much weaker than if the orb was tighter. If you consider them, I´d say NEptune only gives more creativity there in the 5th house - more imagination. Saturn in the 3rd in Virgo - gives analysis - desire to communicate, focus on thinking processes, perhaps enjoyment of research, attention to detail - again, to me - good for art.

If you consider that T-square - Saturn is the recipient of the energies - so you have creativity and inspiration - putting pressure on Saturn to think, analyze, pay attention to detail, to understand - to do positive Virgo. Good for grounding inspiration into work - it´s an earth sign.

Out of bounds planets can be mavericks - have a uniqueness about them - like Uranus - I´ve got to be me - I´ve got to do it my way. As usual, I like to focus on the positive potentials.

LOW COST BEGINNER´S TUESDAY CLASS BEGINS SEPT 14, 2021 - 30 WEEKS - INFORMATION: https://thesoulmustsing.weeblysite.com/… - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Sagittarius Sagittarius
Show calendar »