Chiron square Pluto

July 27, 2021 at 18:44 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) dudar1k
Chiron square Pluto
Does anyone have experience with Chiron square Pluto aspect in natal?
My Chiron stands at the cusp of 11th / 12th house, which is the reason why I struggled understanding this placement in my chart, but coming across this discussion helped understanding it a bit more.
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/for…

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
August 2, 2021 at 18:05
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » dudar1k
Good. I´m glad I could say something meaningful. You are welcome.
August 2, 2021 at 17:35
(Capricorn) dudar1k » JayJayAstrology
Thank you so much for your thorough reply. Everything you said makes perfect sense. I feel like I need to do the shadow work to finally to get a better idea of myself by changing my own mind, my thought processes and perception of the outer world and change my way of communication with others. Thank you so much!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
July 27, 2021 at 19:09
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Your Chiron is in Leo - on the 12th house cusp. It´s difficult making sense of any placement without considering the whole chart. Leo is self-identity. So the Chiron theme is about a wound to your self-identity - and the 12th house is a good place to let go of what no longer works for you. If a planet is on the cusp - I read it into the next house.

There´s a lot of "thinking" focus in your chart. You are no doubt, a thinker. You think big - have great ideas - great plans - great ideals. And you can think all about the details too - how to complete your plans or carry out your ideals. What is missing is the will or stamina to carry them out or complete them. It´s possible you have too many ideas and interests so your energy gets scattered. Your Sun is barely in Capricorn - the sign you need to stay focused and get things done. Good.

I think Chiron is there to help you adopt a more realistic view of yourself. Jupiter in Libra in 2nd says - you need feedback from other people - people you trust to put your ideas to - to help you assess their merit. You need to listen to them, analyze what they say, and go forward armed with support instead of feeling like you´re going out on a limb.

Pluto is in Scorpio, 3rd - so it says you will evolve qualities of Scorpio that no longer serve you. 3rd house is thought processes, perceptions, the way you communicate with others. It´s possible you need to listen to others better, or perhaps you are attached (Scorpio) to certain ideas (3rd house). Regardless, Pluto is squaring Chiron to help you let go of ideas about yourself that no longer serve you.

It´s possible you failed in the past life, and now, you still have big ideas but feel timid in moving forward. Yeah, you need good people around you who can complement you - who give great advice - and eventually, you´ll gain confidence again. At least, this is my sincere wish. Anyway, without reading the whole chart here - this is my take.

LOW COST BEGINNER´S TUESDAY CLASS BEGINS SEPT 14, 2021 - 30 WEEKS - INFORMATION: https://thesoulmustsing.weeblysite.com/… - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
July 27, 2021 at 18:56
(Taurus) Rosincvist
My heliocentric chart has :160: :192: :164: to the arc-minute! They are both at the Astrological degree of the negative mutable signs. Pluto can rummage about the unconscious mind, it is a tough little snowball!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »