Which zodiac sign do you usually attract partners from?

July 27, 2021 at 10:21 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Viirg0o
Which zodiac sign do you usually attract partners from?
The most common zodiac signs in your partners?

e.g I can get along with those with Cancer and Leo influences.

:83:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 28, 2021 at 11:36
(Libra) eleonora leo
io sono una bilancia ascendente ariete, luna in vergine e venere in scorpione.
nelle amicizie attraggo sempre donne/uomini ariete, leone, pesci o con ascendenti fuoco o vergine, in amore mi trovo spesso a fare i conti con uomini cancro, vergine e toro che purtroppo io non sopporto!!!!
July 27, 2021 at 20:39
(Pisces) MartianPisces
I usually attract A lot of Virgos,Taureans,Scorpios,and strangely enough Aries or Aquarius(50/50) depending on the person.
July 27, 2021 at 20:34
(Gemini) stigmí » Emanuel
x)) same feeling...

..or there is always some attraction between man and woman (or...)
July 27, 2021 at 20:23
(Leo) plumreme
Most frequent/plentiful are Sun in Capricorn or Virgo. over and over and oooooooover.

The only earth in my chart is Virgo MC, plus lots of Gemini/7th (so Mercury influencing things, I get it, and the Virgos have been pretty great) but...

the Capricorns? my own deficit here? 2nd house? anti-vertex? I suspect this will stop when I finally "do" my Saturn rather than trying to avoid it any way I can.

Really get on with ppl who have a lot of Venus influence, but definitely Jupiter and Pluto curious. ha.
July 27, 2021 at 20:11
(Virgo) p.o.u » Jaided
Yes hehe I just meant that you two have the same conjunction in the same sign maybe that´s why you have a similar appearance :30: :30:
July 27, 2021 at 20:00
(Capricorn) Jaided » p.o.u
That´s interesting! Lol. I have my sun conjunct my Venus as well but only because I´m the last degree of Capricorn Sun and 0 degrees Aquarius Venus.
July 27, 2021 at 19:58
(Virgo) p.o.u » Jaided
More or less indeed :61:

He has Uranus, Mars (conjunct my Moon :2:) and Jupiter in Aquarius.

It´s funny because he also looks a bit like you physically :61: :61:. He also has Sun conjunct Venus (and Neptune) in Capricorn, maybe that´s why :1: :1:
July 27, 2021 at 17:10
(Aquarius) AriesRising
I keep attracting those with signs opposite mine and I mean not just Sun sign. I mean like the entire natal chart. Cancer, Libra, Leo, Virgo. Some, if not, all signs present in the chart. I have to be honest though I´m not a fan of those combinations. Cancers are alright though.

Sometimes I attract Gemini/Sagittarius partners who I seem to get along better with.
July 27, 2021 at 16:10
(Capricorn) Jaided » p.o.u
So basically the male version of my chart, haha.
July 27, 2021 at 16:06
(Capricorn) Jaided
Before knowing astrology I dated 2 Capricorn Sun/Moons. Other than that Scorpio, Cancer, Gemini, Taurus, Leo, Aquarius are the main placements I´ve been tied to romantically. A blend of all these signs, not just Sun signs.

The last person I was with for 6 years and also have kids with, is a Virgo rising like myself with close conjunct degrees for all our houses.
July 27, 2021 at 15:47
(Taurus) Green Garden
I attract Sagittarius ascendant
July 27, 2021 at 15:23
(Pisces) looney tunes
Gemini
Cancer
July 27, 2021 at 12:59
(Taurus) kevcluster
Mostly cancers and leos
July 27, 2021 at 12:43
(Virgo) Viirg0o » Emanuel
not much
July 27, 2021 at 12:42
(Virgo) p.o.u
I often attract people having planets in Aquarius ; my ex was Capricorn Sun with a few planets in Aquarius.
July 27, 2021 at 12:23
(Capricorn) Emanuel
Bold to assume I attract someone.
July 27, 2021 at 11:18
(Pisces) Cind
Taurus Placements
July 27, 2021 at 11:02
(Leo) Anni23
Gemini-Cancer, Scorpio,

I don´t think that I have known a Saggitarian romantically yet for sure but I suspect that there were some 9th house placements, like I have also. As generally for everyone else I have known a lot of Saggitarians

Ohh and I have become close with libra moons

In theory these have also been my favourite types of people.
I suppose it mirrors my chart though :63:
July 27, 2021 at 10:33
(Gemini) AmberMoon
I attract Cancerians, Capricorns and Gemini.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »