Davison or Composite

July 20, 2021 at 19:22 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Green Garden, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Davison or Composite
... which is more reliable - composite or Davison?

I found some major differences between the two types. Composite gives me one kind of aspects, Davison gives me totally different.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 25, 2021 at 13:41
(Aquarius) viv » LotusStar
I did an online synastry workshop a couple of months ago. I asked was one more like the emotional spiritual body of the relationship field and the other was more like the energetic field including physical energies I think it was composite first then Davison Anyway he agreed So I’ll look it up in due course ..
July 20, 2021 at 22:12
(Virgo) LotusStar » Green Garden
Not as much info on Davison, but they say can be interpreted the same way as far as the chart goes. I listen to "Truth In Aspect Astrology" on YouTube and she says you can apply the explanation to either.

I have seen when the two charts mirroring each other, that usually means it´s a big theme. Currently I have it where both charts have an exact Sun/Pluto conjunction in the first house and Saturn/Venus aspect except one has them conjunct and the other sextile. Both charts look so similar, even the nodes in the same axis and house, just opposite signs. It´s weird. I know it´s frustrating when they are completely different though... But for me I see composite ends up showing the reality more. It happened example where in the Davison I had Venus conjunct Neptune with someone, but in the composite we had Venus square Saturn. And although it *felt* like the soulmate, ideal love the way Venus/Neptune feels, ultimately it could not happen because of bad timing and circumstances, the person is taken. Maybe Neptune can mean it´s not realistic too, but it doesn´t necessarily deny it, I think the composite Saturn showed the ultimate result which is the denial of the relationship ever coming together or having real ´obstacles´ ie - another commitment (Saturn) gets in the way (square) of the relationship (Venus).
July 20, 2021 at 20:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » LotusStar
System message: Post has been written by user Green Garden, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
My Davison looks so different then the Composite.

What bothers me, you can find so much information on Composite. But for Davison not so much, guess i have to buy the book.
July 20, 2021 at 19:29
(Virgo) LotusStar
Thanks for asking this, I´ve also been trying to figure it out :61:

What´s weird to me is that often times it seems like both charts end up looking sort of similar?!

To me, Davison seems to describe the emotional energy better, but Composite seems to describe the more real and concrete manifestation. I rely on the Composite more for now because seems to better describe what actual ends up happening in the end.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »