Why I am feeling stressful when I am with my father?

July 19, 2021 at 18:31 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) only12
Why I am feeling stressful when I am with my father?
When we are doing cooperation then I am feeling so stressful. Also I just don´t understand him because he´s getting so easily angry. We usually are in conflict and I really don´t get along with my father. Like what´s the cause that makes me stressful when I am with him?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 21, 2021 at 09:09
(Aries) only12 » Cind
Thanks :4: When I was a younger then I had a many fights with my father and many conflicts but now when I got older then my relationships with my father went better now :1:
July 21, 2021 at 08:51
(Pisces) Cind » only12
I think you have a very good composite chart. Moon trine venus, trine mars. Sun sextile mars. Mercury sextile Saturn. The only aspect I see that could cause bad communication is Mercury square Neptune but it is 5 degrees away so I don´t think it would cause that much irritation.

I personally thing it´s an individual thing. You both maybe have things going on in your lives and because you´re family and close it´s easier to just take it out on each other.

Maybe try work on the internal issues and your relationship will change as you will have more patience not just with your father but with yourself and others. I think inner peace is important.

But ye I think the composite looks really good :6:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
July 20, 2021 at 17:27
(Aries) only12 » Moon_Queen
Ok, thanks! :1:
July 20, 2021 at 17:24
(Pisces) Moon_Queen » only12
Well composite is very nice which means that all you have to do is to give a time for first energy strike to settle and when you eventually dive in composite (after some time together) he becomes your best friend and teacher.
July 20, 2021 at 16:53
(Aries) only12 » Cind
This is my and my father´s composite chart

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…
July 20, 2021 at 14:43
(Pisces) Cind
Moon Square Moon - differences in how you feel and see things

Sun square Mars - Ego differences, very competitive

Sun square Lilith - He is triggering your shadow side - in this case your lilith is in gemini so I would say verbal, communication that´s not very pleasant.

Saturn square Mercury - Supressing any idea or thought he has as you deem it childish or irrelevant to the way you structure your life

His Moon in your 1st - It should feel comforting but as it is in a different sign to your ascendant so his emotions can be felt by you and if they are negative it will just add to the irritation.

If you can provide your composite chart I can see where changes can be made in order to outgrow this irritation.

- Maybe try and concentrate on your own Moon as it is conjunct his Sun. Connect on an emotional side. Figure out why he is irritating you, what is he reflecting back to you. Maybe that´s some things that you see in your self that you have not yet mastered or want to change but haven´t. And because you see that in your father it is subconsciously triggering you.

Also with the cooperation - His mars is in taurus - very hands on straight away getting things done. Your mars in gemini - more intellectual way of going about things, thinking things through first.
July 19, 2021 at 18:58
(Aries) only12 » 11
Yeah I know
July 19, 2021 at 18:57
(Pisces) 11
Look at all those red aspects! :22:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar