Placidus lost

July 18, 2021 at 18:23 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) cherob
Placidus lost
I registered and put my credentials in. I looked at my chart and It showed my correct placement. I clicked something and now it´s saying I´m a different sign and I don´t know how to get to the original. Can anybody helps me?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 21, 2021 at 08:24
(Aries) nutelina » cherob
Extended settings: House system, Aspects, Orbs

There´s Placidus or you can try Whole sign for which I have set it up too.
July 20, 2021 at 15:02
(Gemini) cherob » nutelina
Yes, the information is correct. I didn´t set anything up. I just plugged in my info and it automatically did my real placements but then, I assume I clicked on something but I have no idea what. It says it´s placidus/tropical. I haven´t set any preferences or anything and I´m not sure how to get my correct placements back.
July 20, 2021 at 14:59
(Gemini) cherob » Seanfhear
Mine is set at Placidus/Tropical. I didn´t do anything to set preferences/favorites (not sure how). But whatever the system does automatically was correct. I didn´t intentionally click anything so I have no idea why it changed my placements.
July 19, 2021 at 20:40
(Aries) nutelina
Is your birth day and time correct? What house system did you set up?
July 19, 2021 at 01:24
(Leo) Seanfhear
It´s hard to tell what you did there, but here are my favorite settings whenever I check a chart, if you like to follow (many won´t agree with my preferences):

- Tropical zodiac.
- Whole Sign house system.

the rest are boxes to check - see if you like any of these additions like Vortex and other things. Most of the time I turn most of these off to have clearer chart.

The fact that you said it is showing that you are another sign now, makes me think that you used Sidereal instead of Tropical zodiac.

Hope this helps.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »