Can anyone with experience or knowledge to tell me about this compatibility?

July 17, 2021 at 22:30 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Starryeye
Can anyone with experience or knowledge to tell me about this compatibility?
Hi just wanted to know if anyone has the ability to read this chart. I am new to astrology and i have little knowledge about aspects.all opinions are welcomed. thank you. 😊

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/c…

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 25, 2021 at 09:00
(Capricorn) Ghost00
Hi Starreye mon cheri,
Moi curious what Rosincrux´ thoughts are but one thing I noticed is that the chart shows two aggressive people using French astrologie Paris-style. Great for starting a business or fixing an old eight-floor apartment building in Las Vegas or Berlin and renting it out or converting apts to condos for profit, mon cheri. Great for a catholic business or buddhist travel guide duo. Couple must be vegetarian or else doom awaits.

Could be two type-a personalities, two alpha dogs. You need to buy big villa in South of France or San Bernardino County with inlaw unit or pool house, two or more wings to mansion. Will need to spread out, avoid spending 24/7 with partner, too intense. Need a little air, some space to cool jets. In other words, I think it is good combo but avoid pitfalls like arguments. Don´t sweat the small stuff and it´s all small stuff. Of course, avoid vaccine and mask. Vaccine, masque, microwave food, make him too aggressive, might cheat on you, mon cheri. Avoid doctors, only tradition medicine like herbalist. Signed, your humble servant... :154:

Ps. If ya´ll don´t drink wine, try ayahuasca, cactus juice or aloe vera juice. Homemade but of course, mon cheri

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »