How do you experience Moon square Saturn in your natal chart ?

July 17, 2021 at 07:15 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) powerofuniverse
How do you experience Moon square Saturn in your natal chart ?
I have Moon square Saturn in my natal chart and I´m curious to know how you experience (or experienced) it in your case ?

Unfortunately I couldn´t find many positive interpretations about it but I honestly don´t really suffer from this aspect, maybe could I grow a thick skin through years :25: :30: :30: ?

Any advice about this aspect ?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 24, 2021 at 19:53
(Virgo) powerofuniverse » Edy
"I always consider that a chart mustbe seen as a whole..."

Of course :4: :4:

"it is true that sometimes my  :182:  :152:being in  :194: with :157:  creates me issues but I have a lot of planets in air signs and those never let me to sink.

--> Good :30: :4:
July 24, 2021 at 18:27
(Gemini) (dragonfly) » Cind
"My best friend has this aspect, she never had a close relationship with her mum, she wasn´t really there for her."

I know a boy who has a Saturn-Moon square, but he has the best mum in the world. The mother is very involved emotionally. Of course, you never quite know how it looks from the child´s perspective, but it looks like he is more attached to his mother than to his father.

The question is what the future holds for them. As we know, relationships sometimes get worse.

The boy has also :152: :193: :155:
July 24, 2021 at 16:47
(Gemini) Edy » powerofuniverse
I always consider that a chart mustbe seen as a whole...if we look only to some aspects is exactly like we would read only certain pages from a book...in addition I think that every hard aspect is a esson to learn...it is true that sometimes my :182: :152: being in :194: with :157: creates me issues but I have a lot of planets in air signs and those never let me to sink.
July 21, 2021 at 22:39
(Aquarius) viv
Thanks for raising this the responses are interesting. I don’t have this aspect so I can’t speak personally but I think it often does have to do with challenges around what you came to do (Saturn) and the way you were able to bring this into embodiment through your experience of the (Moon) mother.

Sometimes this is a physical challenge just not a good fit or the mother has herself been challenged by ancestral griefs and anxieties, isn’t ready or doesn’t want a child, or there is a karmic story to resolve with either the child or the father of the child. Sometimes the mother is psychologically or physically “not there“ in some way so the child has a harsher entry to the world than some others do. The alignment may then be more with the father or whoever takes the guiding role, or may be an experience of deprivation and loss.

None of its “easy flow“ but it’s much better than sun and moon having no connection with Saturn in my opinion. I’ve never read this anywhere but I feel that Saturn isolated probably acts more externally in terms of bringing difficult events, whereas Saturn connected with sun or moon gives us the chance to work out our own values and our own way of handling things much more. It can in the end bring discipline and strength, depending as always on the individual and the rest of the chart. Best Viv
July 21, 2021 at 22:24
(Virgo) powerofuniverse » ZynCitrus
Yes it´s true that Moon conjunct URANUS in Aquarius besides can make me tend to experience feelings in a special way but sometimes I wish I could be more sensitive or express more my feelings in public but it´s smth very uncouncious and natural in my personality and it also depends a lot on the context. Fortunately I show and express much more my feelings in private contexts and with close friends.

I´m ok with my Moon except when it´s too electric :61: :61:

YOu have earth placements so I´m sure you will appreciate this one 
--> You mean that my air moon can get on well more or less well with earth placements ?
July 21, 2021 at 22:13
The fact of having this square with a water moon is more complicated to deal with. Pisces Moon is another world and 10000× more sensitive than Aquarius Moon. They live in 2 different dimensions lol.

I wish I could know what kind of things to do or to work on in order to overcome this square :/ ... I personally overcome it but it´s in a very particular way and maybe not necessarily the best, it depends on what you feel the best with.
July 21, 2021 at 22:10
(Cancer) ZynCitrus » powerofuniverse
I don´t think that people with Saturn square moon can help you because your moon is unique... it is conj. Uranus and there is where detachment and rationalization comes from... it shields you from a lot of hurt, that Saturn naturally brings. On the negative side it shields you from "real life" too. By that I mean many other feeling experiences, where you will just disconnect when it´s "over your comfort zone" (moon-comfort zone) so even those positive ones. I don´t see it as negative tho. YOu have earth placements so I´m sure you will appreciate this one :3:
July 21, 2021 at 22:08
I actually wonder if my sun square mars can be really considered as they´re in compatible signs but just different degrees.

I can feel other hard aspects but I don´t relate to this square at all in any case my personality doesn´t relate to the intepretation sun square mars.
July 21, 2021 at 22:03
(Virgo) powerofuniverse » ZynCitrus
Interesting ! I can create myself mental barriers to protect myself when it´s needed, indeed so that my feelings don´t get hurt and it works but the feeling of lack of smth could be there depending on what I´ll do in my life and what kind of challenges I´ll have to go through but :160: :191: ASC is ready to fight haha :):) in any case I hope so ... :):)

Do you have any advice about this aspect ? Smth to overcome this square ??
July 19, 2021 at 21:27
(Cancer) ZynCitrus
I don´t know if you ever will, because you have ability to detach, when criticism starts you just go to rationalize your emotions...but I guess sense of "lack" of something will always follow you, regardless if it´s from your past or not collecting those fruits of your labor... you will see, I don´t know yet if that´t a curse or the blessing
July 19, 2021 at 19:38
It seems to me you´ve mentioned that nor :151: :194: :155: creates special issues to you...it´s nice that you are so positive😊
July 19, 2021 at 19:31
I would say I´m working on it...being a square in flexible signs it should be a little bit easier...but my :152: does not receive any harmonious aspects...
I would accept any advice how to dealing with it...
July 19, 2021 at 08:57
(Pisces) Cind
Hi :1:

My best friend has this aspect, she never had a close relationship with her mum, she wasn´t really there for her. She is a very caring person but she has this block when it comes to letting people in. It takes very special people to help her open up. I always try to give her space when I feel like she needs it, this makes us very close as I know not to push. Her moon is in Cancer square Aries Saturn.

She is aware of the aspect in her chart and she always tells me that doing heart chakra meditations and practices helped her open up more to people and overcome this aspect.

I am not sure if I know anyone else with this aspect but I will have a look at the charts I have saved and see.
July 18, 2021 at 19:03
Hello Edy :1: :1:

Thank you for sharing your experience about your Moon square Saturn, I´m sorry to read that it´s hardest aspect to overcome for you :24: :24:

Of course each person experience aspects a bit differently and even more when it´s not in the same sign and house. Did you manage to partly overcome it ? At least a little bit :1: :1: or are you on the path to overcome it :1: :1: ??

"if you don´t think its hard for you don´t deal with it"

Well when the effects of this my square suddenly appear I can´t say it´s easy in the instant. I´m maybe sad and emotionally hurt for a moment maybe a few hours maximum but then I kinda uncounciously regenerate emotionally and keep walking on my path so never giving up :27: :27: :78: :78:

"I remember you said nor other disharmonious aspects in your chart bother you...that means you live at a high level of consciousness..."

Anwww thank you Edy it´s kind of you :62: :62: did I really tell you that I felt no difficulties with my hard aspects O_o ? Nooooo I still have some difficulties but the fact of discovering them more concretly through astrology and at a pretty young age make me aware of what I have to go through in this life and make me accept them even if I sometimes have less luck than others for some stuffs but I know in the end what I should do to evolve even if it´s not easy everyday (for example Moon conjunct Uranus) and it´s a lot of work in long term.

"that means you live at a high level of consciousness...2 --> I think that spirituality, astrology and staying connected with the atmosphere made highly councious yes :):)
July 18, 2021 at 18:42
(Virgo) powerofuniverse » ꓄꒐ꋊꋊ꒐ꏂ
Hello Tinnie

Thank you for sharing your experience regarding your Moon square Saturn :1: :1:

About your 1st paragraph, I can completely understand the serious side you had and I must say that I can also tend to be slightly "overstrict" with the emotional part of my personality. Not being strict with others but only with myself. We don´t have the square in the same signs so we seem to have a few differences regarding where this square appear in my life.

Regarding your 2nd paragraph, I´m happy you could "find your path" about this square :1: :1: I mean do you think you could resolve this square :1: :1: ??

For my part it´s slightly different and I think that the needed work for me is to learn to see life in another way that in a strict Saturn and 2nd house way. It´s more about leaving 2nd house topics and really exploring 8th house topics and seeing life more in an 8th house style and more Leo too. My North node is in Leo 8th house and I feel like this square may be resolve through a philosophy of life that needs to be changed in me and specially reaching the meaning of Leo and 8th house.

"If you find something that is valuable to you (not only relating to the material wealth) then you know that nobody will take it away from you unless changes demands it for you. You´ll be fine, we all are."

These sentences make me think about what I´ve just written above ... yes !!

In any case for now I manage to overcome it but more because of a strong will and an ability to mentally regenerate from hard contexts. Maybe my :160: :191: ASC and my Aquarius Moon ?? Probably but I know what is the healthiest things to do in order to resolve this square. I´m on my way, I just need a bit more time in order to leave my 2nd house :75: :30: :75: :30:
July 18, 2021 at 16:54
(Gemini) Edy
I have this aspect as well...for me its the hardest one beside the Sun opposite Neptune...
But maybe it depends on houses and signs the planets are placed in and the quality of signs...if you don´t think its hard for you don´t deal with it...I remember you said nor other disharmonious aspects in your chart bother you...that means you live at a high level of consciousness...
July 18, 2021 at 04:59
(Pisces) ꓄꒐ꋊꋊ꒐ꏂ
Hello~ c:

When I was in my early 20´s I find it hard to have fun spontaneously. I´ve wondered why I´m too rigid to get along with my youth self and do what most young adults do (getting wasted while partying like it´s my last, fall irresponsibly in love with someone till my love wanes in oblivion for experiencing a terrible break-up, be retardedly stupid with my dear friends because we want to unshackle ourselves from the harsh truths even just for once) or literally allowing myself to explore the wonders of life without being too serious about it.

My Moon is in Scorpio (2H) squaring my Saturn in Aquarius (5H) with a tight orb too. What it teaches me with this placement is to parent myself about what I find something of value that is worth my time to spend on. I can only be legitimately happy if I do what´s important to me without being too dependent on my happiness for others and not forcing myself to do what our society dictates. People believe that happiness is relative and that there´s no such thing as an absolute one. I believed in the existence of both but applying it, in reality, varies and I intend to find out what will work best for me. I´m nearing in my 30´s now and Saturn is at home with maturity.

If you find something that is valuable to you (not only relating to the material wealth) then you know that nobody will take it away from you unless changes demands it for you. You´ll be fine, we all are.

:74:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »