The core value of western astrology

July 15, 2021 at 11:00 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) xtapodia
The core value of western astrology
As far as i ve gained knowledge in western astrology, I have arrived to a new prospect which is about solar return, and the asc. of solar return. Thus the most important lunar return is happenin during the month of solar ascedant sign. Of course MC, DC, and the IC points in both returns.

İ wanted to share my insight.

What do you think?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 16, 2021 at 09:14
(Pisces) xtapodia » Ioaanaa08
Whatch your moon return chart with regard to your Sun return and Birth chart, are they (especially ascending signs), competible in terms of elements (earth, fire, water, air) and conditions as fixed, cedant,mutable :)
July 16, 2021 at 09:06
(Pisces) xtapodia » OS*
İ also said the points as MC IC DC. So have close look at your tetriary for this month.
July 16, 2021 at 09:04
(Pisces) xtapodia » OS*
My Solar asc is scorpio this year :) my natal moon is cancer 17 degrees- strong feelings and objectivity
July 16, 2021 at 09:00
(Pisces) xtapodia » nutelina
Dear nutelina,

Your birthday is where your sun, every year it comes to the same point within +24 -24 hours. So every year you have different chart - this is your solar return. You also have jupiter, saturn etc. This is also called major progressions, or main.

Every month you re having lunar returns- these are tetriary or minor progressions.
So so all retuns have possibly different ascendings. Lets say it is leo, for your major, I claim that your most important minor or lunar return will take place in late july or till august 20s within dates of leo.
July 15, 2021 at 22:37
(Scorpio) OS*
"Thus the most important lunar return is happenin during the month of solar ascedant sign"

What have you experienced ?

SR chart I have Cancer Asc. and my natal moon is in Cancer. Lunar return this month was last week. Saturday. Nothing happened.

But this week yes, something really important did, and its 10th house related, my moon is conjunct my MC. So could it be during the period in sign of the SR ascendent. Maybe within days of LR 🤔
July 15, 2021 at 21:51
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08
Okey that would be tomorrow for me ,in my solar return chart the Asc is in cancer and my lunar return is tomorrow ✌️
July 15, 2021 at 18:11
(Taurus) nutelina
I´m not familiar yet with returns and Asc. of solar return? Sounds rather interesting. Hope someone more knowledgeable replies.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »