Advise needed

July 11, 2021 at 18:59 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) myogei
Advise needed
hi

lately ive been feeling shit!!! nothing really seems to work out for me and my self-esteem is very low.
I dont want to fish for compliments, thats not my cub of tea, however it would be nice to hear some spirtual advise or see something positive in my chart (if there is any LOL) :74:
okay thanks anyway :92:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 11, 2021 at 20:59
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Well, TR Pluto has been squaring your natal Mars conjunct MC and SP Moon is opposing natal Mars in Aries on the 4th cusp and is also being squared by Pluto. SP Sun is closing in on your SN - technically, in a year - but you might feel that. It´s possible that you are feeling these . . . Not long ago, TR Pluto was semi-sextile ASC.

Pluto asks us to evolve the sign and house it is in. When it aspects natal planets, we are to evolve that planet in the house and sign it is in. That´s the general gist.

Your natal Pluto is in Sag - 12th house - so your overall goal is to evolve the say you do Sagittarius. I have Pluto in the 12th in Leo - and I am constantly asking - what of Leo (self-identity) am I evolving? What do I need to let go of (12th house is a place of letting go). So, you could ask the same question - what of Sagittarius do you need to let go of? What qualities do you have you want to keep?

Sagittarius has many positive qualities - it loves to learn and grow - it loves variety and making goals. It loves seeking meaning in life and spiritual growth. I think the most negative Sag trait is the tendency to think in terms of good and bad, right-wrong, superior-inferior - it sees things in "black or white" with no grey or other colors in between. If you are doing that - then - this might be part of what you need to work on.

With Pluto in Capricorn, it asks for you to be your authentic self - to know who you are deep down inside. Your SP Moon on the IC is putting attention to the deepest, most private self - and it is in Aries. So, Aries is truly an individual who doesn´t care so much about what other people think. Like Capricorn, it can be a loner - and be happy spending time alone. It follows its own impulses.

Your Mars in Libra is asking you to be very independent within relationships - and most people with Sag Sun on ASC - is pretty independent by nature. You do have Chiron conjunct Sun, so there´s some change you need to make in your self-identity - the way you do Sag. Perhaps you are too independent in relationships - and need to open your mind to what it is people offer you. Sag people usually have very high standards that most people cannot possibly live up to. They can apply it to themselves as well - the standards can be too high to live up too.

I can say these things to you, because I have a Sag Moon and I get it.

We all have rough patches. We all feel low self-esteem at times. So, you are in good company. We are all here to learn and grow. If things aren´t going well right now, just take a step back and observe and reflect upon what is happening. Sagittarius can be reflective and philosophical - so you might use that side of Sag right now and not push forward. There is a time for every season . . . under heaven.

Your chart is one of self-exploration with Moon on 8th cusp, but you are in a letting go process in this life - and with it - comes new opportunities and a new way of seeing yourself and life. So, pay attention to what you need to let go of, and watch for new doors opening.

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
July 11, 2021 at 19:36
(Virgo) rohini moon
Hi myogei ;)

You have plenty of positive in your chart, from what I´m seeing..

You have Venus in Capricorn in your 3rd house opposite your Moon in its own sign - Cancer in the 9th, to me this a beautiful placement. I also find it interesting you decided to make your post here, at the same time Moon is in Pushya nakshatra in the sky, as you have this natally! ;)

You must be very nurturing in some way to those around you, if not people you work with, possibly your younger siblings.. you possess a very articulate speak of speaking. Anytime you see Venus in the 3rd it usually shows a person who communicates very eloquently. Your mother was an important teacher for you, could have taught you a lot on spirituality/religion..

You are very good at emotionally supporting people, around you, doesn´t matter who they are. From family to stranger. As it states here: "Pushya nakshatra is represented by a cow utter, because cow gives us milk without thinking, without judging, without criticizing and ego. It just gives milk without any pre-set conditions."

You give, but people make take your giving for granted, Saturn rules over this nakshatras, so his lesson is to try and teach you to not attach so easily to things - but rather think logically instead of emotionally.
July 11, 2021 at 19:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Seanfhear, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Using Hellenistic Profection method for timing, you are 20 years now and this makes you fall in Leo year (until your upcoming birthday).
Everything in your chart which is related to Leo might be activated (in theory) - be it a transit, the lord (sun) and planets that originally in Leo in your chart (Moon in your chart).
So I would suggest to watch for the transits of these three: Sun, Moon, and whatever passes through Leo.

Currently, Mars is passing through Leo; Thus, most astrologers warn those of Leo ascendant or Leo sun to be careful during this time as these people might be prone to accidents.
Sun currently is in Cancer. Not the best place (not bad but still not that good to achieve things) - cancer is the sign of stability and home and the sun being there might make the person prone to be introvert somehow or just lazy to go out (depending on the role of the sun in the chart).

Leo in your chart rules the 9th house which is the house of higher education and long travels, and wisdom. I´m not sure how long you´ve been feeling like this or why, but I would suggest to check the transits to your Leo and see if you can relate to it.
I would think that things would start to get better maybe once the Sun enters Leo (around 22nd July) and/or when Mars leaves Leo completely. And I think there are other issues in transits like Saturn being in Aquarius (the sign opposite Leo) and it is your 3rd house (of communication/siblings/learning), so probably such issues are of the essence for this matter too?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »