Do semisextiles to the ascendant influence appearance?

July 10, 2021 at 04:54 (UT/GMT)
(Libra) Castlewallsxo
Do semisextiles to the ascendant influence appearance?
In my case I have a Leo Ascendant semisextile Virgo Mercury (that is part of a Grand Earth Trine with Moon and Neptune)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 14, 2021 at 04:56
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul » Castlewallsxo
I want to know it from you , you know better than i how a person looks like with square and quincunx aspects with moon and neptune , i bet you look at mirror everyday how you look :1:
July 13, 2021 at 15:46
(Libra) Castlewallsxo » Promethean_Soul
How do those aspects tend to influence appearance?
July 13, 2021 at 12:32
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
I think you need to think about more moon or neptune square or quincunx to your ascendant. These two planets´ such aspects are much more important.
July 13, 2021 at 09:42
(Leo) Anni23
I don´t think semi-sextiles are generally considered as important as sextiles.

However considering your asc aspects to both your moon in taurus and venus in virgo I would say that there might be some earth influence from both these signs.
July 13, 2021 at 02:15
(Libra) Castlewallsxo » JayJayAstrology
That´s a good point 🤔

I heard that mercury is the planet of youth. Also I´ve observed water signs tend to look younger.
July 13, 2021 at 00:40
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Castlewallsxo
Are Virgo risings supposed to look younger than they are?

I have a Virgo rising and I have always looked a bit younger than my years. But my whole family does - all my siblings - and we all have different risings. I think a lot of it is probably genetic.
July 13, 2021 at 00:17
(Libra) Castlewallsxo » JayJayAstrology
"Do you think you see the influence?"

I think so. I wonder if the Virgo semisextile ASC contributes to me looking young.
July 11, 2021 at 16:30
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
Actually an interesting question. I think the classic statement that the Sun, Moon and ASC signs are the strongest influences for appearance - but - do other aspects influence it? I don´t know if there are any studies on this as I´ve not seen any and haven´t done one myself - but - theoretically, I would say that all influences are going to contribute. It may not be easy to see it though, and I think it´d be difficult to "prove". Do you think you see the influence?

My website: http://thesoulmustsing.weebly.com - I do western astrology readings, dream interpretation, and mind-body healing by a donation of your choice - and classes at reasonable rates. Sign up for my newsletter!
July 11, 2021 at 15:39
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Castlewallsxo
Ya there is a four degree area in :175: the :129:
July 11, 2021 at 12:06
(Taurus) nutelina » Castlewallsxo
He means the degree.
July 10, 2021 at 06:50
(Libra) Castlewallsxo » Rosincvist
What do you mean by medical area?
July 10, 2021 at 05:33
(Taurus) Rosincvist
Your Ascendant is within the medical area of :175: , the :152: is your most elevated planet, no one will ever know your inner self´s sensitivity!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »