Synastry no nos

July 9, 2021 at 19:07 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Green Garden
Synastry no nos
What is your synastry no go?
Do you have any?

Mine is someones Mars on top of my personal planets,in my case its proven time over time this causing fight and war ...

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 21, 2021 at 09:07
(Virgo) LotusStar » fishscales
"I don´t think the purpose of most Pluto conjunct Ascendant relationships is to "work" in the traditional, romantic sense. I think it´s to discover the deep seated, darker impulses of each person and bring them into the light (presumably to eliminate them?)"

I feel like this is the story of my life having Pluto conjunct ASC natally. Because I´ve had this with almost everyone around my age group, I´m kind of used to dealing with this dynamic, but it doesn´t make it easier.

Maybe not surprisingly, I´ve always dated outside my age group. :61:
July 14, 2021 at 16:05
(Leo) cubic » fishscales
fishscales: appreciate the reply! and yeah we all make our own decisions.

I really have lost taste for the hidden and unclear aura that conjunction seems to create. Also the whole growth, change thing .. not a normal state to be in all the time. Absolutely agree about the lack of romance too..

So yeah who knows what life will bring, and I’ve seen Jupiter conjuncting Moon and ASC seemingly canceling out quite difficult synastry aspects, but if thats how its going to be…

Alright.. happy to get some real life feedback on that one.
July 14, 2021 at 11:08
(Virgo) powerofuniverse » fishscales
Oh really O_o ? I had this conjunction with my ex bf. As he´s 1 year older than me he also has his pluto on my ASC but we never felt such things .... even if we had intense feelings for each other there were no obsessions involved (but maybe a bit of possessiveness I must say from my part and hidden/"unclear" things around and in the relationship in general).

"So maybe I should not say to "avoid" this synastry aspect...but it´s probably not gonna be your typical, rose colored glasses romantic situation. Expect to learn (about yourself) grow, and change...if your interested in that kind of thing."

In my personal experience, I can just confirm these sentences. The relationship was somehow amplifying the meaning of my natal ASC-PL which I´m already experiencing in this life.
July 13, 2021 at 23:25
(Pisces) fishscales » cubic
There´s alot of magnetism to the placement, but I´m not gonna call it a positive, healthy magnetism.

Looking back at it now, I think the "magnetism" is due more to unfinished karmic business.

I think it´s a "great" placement for deep seated obsessions/compulsions to come to the fore.

I don´t think the purpose of most Pluto conjunct Ascendant relationships is to "work" in the traditional, romantic sense. I think it´s to discover the deep seated, darker impulses of each person and bring them into the light (presumably to eliminate them?)

I was too dumb and hell bent on "success" to realize that then.

So maybe I should not say to "avoid" this synastry aspect...but it´s probably not gonna be your typical, rose colored glasses romantic situation. Expect to learn (about yourself) grow, and change...if your interested in that kind of thing.

If not, you may be in for a painful, pointless ride that leaves you feeling ashamed of your darker side.

Perhaps you can use the experience to grow at a later time...
July 13, 2021 at 23:16
(Pisces) fishscales » powerofuniverse
I was the ascendant person.

The relationship was marked by obsessions and compulsions on both sides, for different reasons.
July 13, 2021 at 16:10
(Leo) cubic » fishscales
That’s a lot of people from Pluto in Libra to not date.

My ASC at 15 Scorpio creates the same situation.

In reality I’ve been dating or w/e non-pluto-in-scorps for the most part indeed.

I don’t know whats the issue exaclty i am experiencing. Feels weird, strange, slightly anxious in vibe in interactions. I do not feel like I know whats up often enough w them, and like that in any conflict I will have poor visibility, poor predictive power about their next potential move, and that conflict will be vewy nasty, quick and extreme if we are not on good terms, which is supported enough by reality..

Could you elaborate on your views? Orbs btw? It’s been a lot to swallow in terms of missed experiences, and astrology seems to mantain that its quite a difficult one.

Lots of them fall into my 12th which is nasty by itself, past 15 degrees they start squaring my fixed Mars and then Sun. Early Sages also fall into my first.

Just purely technically my cleanest crowd is 70s and 00s people, cause late Libra Pluto squares my 22 deg Venus and is also in my 12th.

I mean it is what it is at the end of the day lol…da will of the Creator n sheeeiyt
July 13, 2021 at 13:49
(Taurus) Silvi » Cind
💯 :47:
July 13, 2021 at 13:48
(Taurus) Silvi
Mmm nice question...

when someone Mars falls in my Pluto
There is a subliminal battle that sometimes explode.

And Aries Moon partners close to my Mercury Squaring my Cap Mars too.
July 13, 2021 at 13:39
(Virgo) powerofuniverse » fishscales
Pluto conjunct Ascendant ? Why so ?

Were the Pluto or Ascendant person ?
July 13, 2021 at 12:57
(Pisces) Cind
Mars square Venus -

when it´s the mans Venus squaring my mars I feel like they want me to pursue them but then find me too much even if I just speak to them normal.

Mans mars square my Venus - I find them irritating

Saturn square my Moon - Unfortunately anyone year or 2 older than me squares my moon so that´s a no from me. I never seem to date people around that age bracket.

My mars square someones Pluto - they bring out my mars too much and it´s in my 1st so no thank you haha

Lilith conjunct Mercury - causes arguments

Chiron aspects - Any harsh aspects to my chiron or

Venus/ Chiron midpoint or Moon/chiron midpoint - harsh aspects
July 13, 2021 at 12:01
(Capricorn) Emanuel
I dont have no nos. I m happy if someone like me at least.
July 10, 2021 at 13:25
(Pisces) fishscales
From personal experience...

Pluto conjunct Ascendant...

I actually like the soft Mars/sun contacts in a synastry...even the conjunction has been good for me...
July 10, 2021 at 13:21
(Taurus) Dilanakia » Green Garden
How about Lilith conjunct one of the nodes ?
July 10, 2021 at 12:44
(Taurus) Green Garden » Dilanakia
Yikes...the murder from a previous life .. ;-D
July 10, 2021 at 00:54
(Virgo) LotusStar » jaderosez
I also agree about Mars/Pluto square in synastry or composite... Its too hostile. Some say it´s supposed to be hot but I don´t know how ppl deal with it.
July 10, 2021 at 00:24
(Sagittarius) jaderosez
I´ll name a few

Moon conjunct Mars

Mars conjunct Pluto

Mars square/opposite Pluto

Venus conjunct Saturn

Moon conjunct saturn (this one isn´t going to bring 2 people together at all unless there´s other things involved)

Saturn conjunct Asc

Moon opposite Pluto

Now if you see the composite/davison chart and you have some of the above placements, and then Pluto and saturn comes in these charts & You guys happen to have no compatible aspects (sun conjunct/opposite moon, sun conjunct/opposite sun, sun conjunct/opposite ascendent, moon conjunct/opposite asc, moon conjunct/opposite moon, asc conjunct/opposite asc), RUN

Because this is the signature of fighting, obsession, enmity and restriction.
July 9, 2021 at 23:41
(Virgo) LotusStar
Mars/Saturn hard aspect, especially square or conjunction

Saturn square my Moon

Moon placement in my enemy nakshatra

Mars conjunct or square Mercury (annoying)

Mercury square Mercury (too difficult to communicate)
July 9, 2021 at 21:12
(Taurus) Dilanakia
I think Mars conjunct one of my nodes especially south node is a no go for me. I ll just run away

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2021
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »