Conjoined twins

July 8, 2021 at 18:46 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) Edy
Conjoined twins
Has anyone an idea what can be the spiritual explanation of conjoined twins?
I´ve learn about this but I´m curious about your opinions.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 11, 2021 at 15:18
(Aries) JayJayAstrology » Edy
Thank you, Edy.
July 11, 2021 at 13:50
(Gemini) Edy » JayJayAstrology
Yes, I´ve also known that conjoinwd twins are the physical manifestation of unsoved past lives´ issues. It´s always a pleasure to read your interpretations :1:
July 9, 2021 at 12:48
(Aries) JayJayAstrology
This is a hard one. I would think it would have to be something from the past life - some very difficult wound to being able to relate with another person. This forces the issue on a physical level. In theory, when a mental-emotional condition cannot be healed, it then becomes a physical issue - and the problem is addressed on that level. But, I´m just guessing. I really don´t know. I think it´s also possible that there isn´t a deeper meaning. Accidents happen - in nature and in life in general. I suppose the only way to assess this would be to interview conjoined twins to see what they say. Not all cases may be the same.
July 9, 2021 at 12:17
(Taurus) Rosincvist » Edy
A good opening question with twins is "Which one of you was born first!"
I suspect that even if the twins are fused at the mid-brain that one would chime-in "I was born first!" Brynn Hartman took very seriously the idea of being "yoked together to the end" and took out a "Simpsons" :78: Phil Hartman when maybe there could have been a less drastic solution?!? There was a picture of two Ox´s yoked together on kitchen bulletin board the caption "It was all your fault!"
Slow progress in reconciling Separation versus Togetherness is bound to happen in a world going to hell in a hand-basket! Africa is more enlightened now that twin-slayings are a thing of the past! There is always someone in the neighbourhood who could of been `more´ if not for a genetic accident, we serve to remind each-other of our own imperfections!
July 9, 2021 at 05:21
(Gemini) Edy » Rosincvist
Genetically dizygotic twins result from two different fertilized eggs which develop in two different "egg bags" they can be of different genders...the twins from a single ovum result from a single fertilized egg which in a very early stage of developent divides in two genetically identical parts. They share the same "egg bag" and are always the same gender. If the division is not complete/is not finished in an early stage they will share some organs, they can be separated or not depending on what organs they are conjoined. I just wondered what can be the spiritual reason that two different persons obviously with two different souls have the karma of being conjoined, depending on each other a whole lifetime...
July 9, 2021 at 01:58
(Scorpio) JessSezItSoftly » Rosincvist
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️.... smh.... Ros Ros Ros....
July 8, 2021 at 19:24
(Taurus) Rosincvist
:43: Sometimes twins fight in the womb as though it was the Octagon cage and only one should come out alive! Should they be too docile they could fuse together instead. :23:
What is Wweeiirrd is that a very young embryo could distend it´s jaw, swallow it´s twin like a snake and become a two-genome human! Sometimes you can witness a person who is little above the waist and a giant below the waist, it is more common than the opposite of a huge character above the waist and a spindly little lower body! :41:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »