Pluto Aspects

July 7, 2021 at 19:04 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) thelesliemarie
Pluto Aspects
Hi everyone! I recently looked into pluto aspects, turns out my sun sextiles my pluto? what does this mean for me :63:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 8, 2021 at 07:06
(Aquarius) viv
Hi Lesliemarie
Mm I think this is powerful in your chart. Pluto is in the 12th and will operate unconsciously unless you deliberately work with your power to explore behind the scenes. This sextile is divided in half by your south node in Capricorn and creates a , yod which is like a special gift, pointing to the north node in Cancer. As I read it you are being asked to deal with any tendencies to be rigid or judgemental or overly structured or overly attached to money and status and to become caring and sensitive in the realm of relationships. It’s possible the yod may also work back the other way too because of the SN placement so that you find a sensitive partner and they help you realise the SN gifts. I agree with the comment that you could become a psychologist or at least help people get clear about their values and their money. Best Viv
July 8, 2021 at 04:07
(Aries) raspberry » Ioaanaa08
In my experience, pluto-sun easy aspects like trines and sextiles give one personal charisma and power over other people.
July 8, 2021 at 01:28
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Ive got this also. Enjoyed reading the answers so far. I think its a pretty interesting aspect. What Ive read about it i can relate to.
July 8, 2021 at 01:08
(Taurus) Rosincvist
I only had a faint clue that :160: was prominent in my chart when I started Astrology! Several parallels of declination later I realize it is my most powerful planet! :121: :122: :123: Kind of an adults only planet, it is grossly under-rated at this banal mundane time of history!
July 7, 2021 at 20:55
(Capricorn) dreamtripp
Pluto was the God of the Underworld in Roman mythology and the planet takes on many of his attributes. Pluto rules death and rebirth (extreme transformations) and also hidden wealth.

A natal inner planet´s sextile with Pluto would give that particular planet an easy energy with Plutonian matters. Given that it is the Sun, it is one´s ego. So basically you are able to transform yourself and adapt to change easily. Change is very fortuitous for you (hidden wealth!) and you find egoically that you are not afraid to reinvent yourself if you see that it will bring you growth in some way.

Sextiles are easy come easy go energies though, so unless you are conscious of it, it may just be something that is just in the background (such as people who think they are just "lucky".) Once you are aware of it, you can use it to improve conditions of ego and self. A person who is aware may like Psychology, Astrology or other transformative sciences/arts. Also as the sun can represent paternal influence, this may have been a personality trait you inherited from your Father´s lineage.

All of this, of course, depends on how well-aspected and dignified Pluto and the Sun are in your chart. Also houses and rulership of houses would fine-tune the aspects meaning as well. All things must be taken into account. No aspect is an island unto itself.
July 7, 2021 at 20:15
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08
Sun sextile Pluto

"The opportunity to use psychology in a user friendly way. The opportunity to cut through the crap and get to the bottom of thing without alienating people. The opportunity to transform and regenerate attitudes towards life, death, rebirth."

Steve Judd

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
New Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »