Hades Moon - Moon-Pluto

July 7, 2021 at 15:39 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Cind
Hades Moon - Moon-Pluto
I have my natal Moon conjunct Pluto in my 5th House. It´s :194: my Pisces Sun in 8th House.

Does anyone else with this conjunction go through major ups and downs.
I find it hard not feeling this heaviness inside, it´s like I find it hard to breath sometimes.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 8, 2021 at 00:57
(Taurus) Rosincvist
That is really quite a :179: versus :182: drama! Most people are in denial that such things are possible!
July 7, 2021 at 20:28
(Pisces) Cind » cubic
Ye I think because my emotions are so conscious especially with the moon being the ruler of my 12th. Anything that’s going on in my subconscious I am aware of. I am very aware of other people’s feelings as well.

Haha equilibrium with Sagittarius moon 😅 I think with a fire moon it’s quite hard, I go through 100 emotions a day.

I feel like it’s more inner struggle because everyone always says I’m so chilled and I give off positive energy.

Maybe it’s just in my head. I do have Aquarius mercury my thoughts are constant
July 7, 2021 at 17:42
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
I was just thinking of starting a thread about my pluto opposite moon. More specifically, pluto 1st house opposite moon 7th house. That seems to be the most odd aspect one could ask for. Everything pluto 1st house describes goes completely against everything moon 7th house says, and vice versa

Friggin odd placements to have if you ask me

Like a swirl ice cream cone with licorice and cotton candy :28:

:61:
July 7, 2021 at 17:04
(Virgo) rohini moon » cubic
"Usually when you don´t have extreme positive or negative emotions there is more equilibrium."

You raised a good point here. Non-reaction is actually a Buddhist concept, because you are creating less karma this way.

By clinging to these emotions, you will always have ups and downs, if you train yourself to become less reactionary - I think they´d find the ups and downs actually decrease.

The old adage: "it´s all in your head" comes to mind here. Humans have to train their minds, if they ever want to achieve higher consciousness and liberate themselves.
July 7, 2021 at 16:33
(Leo) cubic
Are we the only ones with it on this forum? Anyone else?

I really wish I could participate in the Moon cj. Pluto topics better, but it´s so elusive and difficult to even begin managing consciously, since mine is in the 12th house.

I do get a feeling of emotional? heaviness once in a while, but rarely can tell without some external feedback. I kind of only know brute force as solution.. long, tens of kilometres long walks under the sun.. hours of dancing, sometimes unloads/processes most of the stuff, at least for a while.

Since yours is more conscious I guess sometimes you might be able to just program your mind, work with your thought, easier to not listen to your fears and negative thoughts?

Major ups and downs? There can be life without major ups and downs? Interesting...

Usually when you don´t have extreme positive or negative emotions there is more equilibrium.

"I find it hard to breath sometimes"

Ouch. I don´t relate to that though.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »