nerdy, geek?

July 7, 2021 at 15:33 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) nutelina
nerdy, geek?
What makes someone nerdy or a geek you think?

I don´t even understand what he says at the beginning but I still like the guy, he seems to be the real deal instead of all those happy face masks
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 11, 2021 at 11:29
(Taurus) nutelina
So yesterday I missed Nicola Tesla´s birthday because I studied and we had a visit but it was also new Moon in Cancer. How cool is that?

My brain worked really good that day...
July 9, 2021 at 17:59
(Taurus) nutelina » nutelina
And last but not least, Bernoulli, thanks for adding him Petr9!

Aquarius, Libra

https://www.astro-seek.com/birth-ch…
July 9, 2021 at 17:56
(Taurus) nutelina
Alan Turing, Cancer, Libra, Gemini Cahttps://www.astro-seek.com/birth-…
July 9, 2021 at 17:52
Michael Faraday, Sun in 1st, maybe not so nerdy...? Cancer moon... https://www.astro-seek.com/birth-ch…
July 9, 2021 at 17:50
Dirac, 12th House Leo, Libra moon, Virgo https://www.astro-seek.com/birth-ch…
July 9, 2021 at 17:49
Tesla; Cancer, Libra, Taurus... https://www.astro-seek.com/birth-ch…
July 9, 2021 at 17:48
(Taurus) nutelina » rohini moon
Maybe it is a ´weak´ sun... like aquarius, gemini, virgo... and perhaps with Virgo or Capricorn moon... or earth ascendants... Or air ascendants... Also 12th house are scientists..
July 9, 2021 at 17:08
(Taurus) Rosincvist » nutelina
Probably a young writer, could be a more seasoned writer. They are not going to come out of the blue and land on your lawn at the sound of heckling words! :20:
July 9, 2021 at 16:09
Indeed. What about Air and Earth, those would be geeky, nerdy I guess? I think Air+Water are more for artistic nerds, I´m looking for the SCIENCE NERDS! Who do you think I am? Of course the biggest nerds are even beyond me but my friend who was Gemini and Libra moon was the real deal. Not much emotions but fond of anything science or computer related. He could easily spend his entire summer vacation in his room with his new computer, a pentium 133Mhz :4:
July 9, 2021 at 16:06
(Taurus) nutelina » Rosincvist
Interesting. However I was expecting some astrological insights. Any crazy ideas?
July 9, 2021 at 05:36
(Virgo) rohini moon » nutelina
I´d say earth signs, yes. Very shy, introverted. Mainly Virgo... as a little girl I was painfully shy. I still am, once I warm up to a person, I´m good though.

I also think it could have been due to being an only child. "Only child" syndrome, so to speak.
July 9, 2021 at 02:08
(Taurus) Rosincvist » nutelina
Nerd came straight from Seventies American television and not long after there were nerf batons slapping about!
Geek has an older grimmer origin in that an alcoholic could get a job as a Circus Freak by swallowing raw chicken heads! :124:
Popeye cartoons in the nineteen-thirties influenced English Usage and were therefore considered a cause for alarm! :22:
July 8, 2021 at 10:50
(Leo) cubic » nutelina
Nah, not really fussing about the labels like that, they are a bit silly to me, partially because I dont get them either, that’s all. It was more of a cultural commentary really.
July 8, 2021 at 06:53
Of course but why don´t they socialize like others? What makes them so timid / nerdy astrologically speaking? Earth placements?
July 8, 2021 at 06:30
(Virgo) rohini moon
Geeks and nerds need love too
July 8, 2021 at 06:24
(Taurus) nutelina » cubic
So you fuss about the labels? OK so let´s take different labels: timid, intelligent, sensitive, socially clumsy?

But what makes those aspects in Astrology I wonder...
July 7, 2021 at 19:13
(Taurus) nutelina » theycallmetym
Yeah or Piscez :4:
July 7, 2021 at 18:52
(Taurus) theycallmetym
the video gave me vietnam flashbacks if i had to guess his sign i would say def aquarius xd
July 7, 2021 at 16:08
(Leo) cubic
Dunno, to me these labels are primary an american export, no? Thus European´s historical struggle to wrap their heads around them.

I think because we (used to?..) not accept these sort of lifepath narratives like "I am/he is a Nerd thus he is not good at social stuff and is weird..", "He/she is a Jock thus.."

It´s like even if you´re heavy intellectually inclined you´re still expected, and pushed to manage to be as good as others socially, or at least not totally torn off socially in Europe.

There isn´t the Nerd/Geek to explain you, or for you to cover yourself behind or to others to just say to themselves "Aaah, leave him, he is just a Nerd". So it´s assumed that everyone is kinda sorta equally capable to be social, to socialize..

So we kind of don´t really have Nerd/Geek personalities to the US extremes, and mythos in Europe..

That´s my usual take on it.. things might have changed.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »