I am curious about what my chart says about me and what problems may be there.

December 31, 2018 at 23:02 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) BrianW
I am curious about what my chart says about me and what problems may be there.
If anyone would like to can they read my chart and see what this infers and the possible challenges therein?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
March 10, 2020 at 04:38
(Cancer) BrianW » BrianW
Bump, I have found out my exact time of birth so a more accurate reading could happen. Leo Ascendant.
February 21, 2019 at 06:07
(Cancer) BrianW » David Evans
It is a near passive thing. Sometimes can be tuned, but often it is out of passive motive or indifference to the events while trying to tune.
February 21, 2019 at 06:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » BrianW
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
That is impressive. That ability would have kept me from many heartbreaks, or led to different ones. None the less, quite the exceptional gift!
February 21, 2019 at 05:59
Mostly like sound or an echo hitting a surface wrong. When there are emotions going out through people I found that they pitch and croak like a voice or sound in a way as if it is a tell or discrepancy as they feel. It´s not a matter of they are feeling wrong, but that it doesn´t sit well with them despite themselves trying to maintain or manage them. This comes out to influence the actions in a distorted way when they try to hone in the proper emotional response (such as someone trying to act sad when in truth they are overjoyed someone else is suffering, or if someone is appearing aloof when they are nervous about getting caught with something). I found these when I was young with people from more than just physical give aways since quite a few people can learn to do away with them given practice. It was an intuitive capability to sense this out, but it was mostly to check if anything was out of the ordinary around me.
February 21, 2019 at 05:34
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Empathetic resonance? What you mean by that?
February 21, 2019 at 05:31
Helping others I can do with ease, but yes there is quite a bit of pain from both sides of family for different reasons. There are times when even being seen as a visible person is difficult to ascertain from others despite a slight leaning towards intuition and empathic resonance I can see in others(usually only is when helping others or trying to be aware of danger, other than that useless to try and divine in such a way unless it´s just ´loud´ about them in way which I interpret that is obvious to everyone, but may not be).
February 21, 2019 at 05:11
=====
Chiron in Cancer is a wound to family matters. Perhaps family matters may be very hard for you.
Chiron in 10th house (house of public image), perhaps you have issues feeling the recognition you deserve?

You may be great at making people feel better about themselves, based on that. Perhaps you could be a coach, a mentor, counselor perhaps?
February 21, 2019 at 04:24
(Cancer) BrianW » Trevor77
Are there any sort of negatives in my chart and if so are there ways to conquer them or rise above in some way? I have been feeling like this past year and currently as well things are changing for the better for me slowly but surely with focus and what I want to do in my life.
January 1, 2019 at 01:25
(Cancer) Trevor77 » Trevor77
according to your chart, your approach to home is sagitarius, thats expansive, experience and learning
January 1, 2019 at 01:22
(Cancer) Trevor77 » BrianW
regarding family uranus in your 4th could bring unexpected happenings within the home, but your saturn in 4th shows that you can achieve alot of respect at home even though you may find home restricting at times
January 1, 2019 at 01:18
(Cancer) BrianW » Trevor77
Thank you very much for the response! It helps to alieviate some of the concerns I have had for a while. Mostly over what family is and how to interact with family in the foreseeable future as well as relationships in general.
January 1, 2019 at 00:58
(Cancer) Trevor77
i see talent in music, or anything highly creative, a strong imagination, your opportunity area is something involving communication, this could be a public speaker, writer or working in IT, charity work is favoured.

you could work in homes doing something which helps others, 6th lord in 4th and being uranus could also be having own website at home, or using technology could be part of your job.

you have some kinda hurt/healing involving your personal self, what this is i dont know, but you do need to watch for deception which could lower your self esteem.

you have venus in leo, arty talent or at least some kinda taste for the arts

moon conjunct mercury, you can combine emotions with your thoughts and would do well in a career where expressing emotions into writing or speech, like writings books or songs, and your good with people in general.
your more of a right brain thinker :44:

you got mostly air in your chart, making you a kinda intellectual, social person,

looking at your planet layout, you can see things from both angles, and a good multi tasker, with saturn in capricorn you´ll be a good organiser and would make a good family man.

you can juggle details,

fortuna in leo, you find happiness through creative expression, being in 12th this could be through private leisure time, doing things you like, like hobbies you do alone that bring you joy

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »