Experiencing Astrological Reality.

July 7, 2021 at 09:52 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Yosefus, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Experiencing Astrological Reality.
I´m addicted to astrology, and it´s messing up my mind and everything.. Cuz it´s making so much sense.. When you´re having anything in your life you know it´s because a transit or a profection year..
How are you experiencing your life with astrology?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 7, 2021 at 13:53
(Capricorn) dreamtripp
I´ll be the devil´s advocate here and say after studying Astrology for most of my life, I take it with a grain of salt.

Mostly it makes sense in hindsight. Rarely does predictive work as it should, and the more I am aware of transits and things in my natal chart, I have the ability to exercise my free will over it. Now-a-days I am less influenced by my horoscope/transits and more about taking the lead in my life and learning how to use the energies in my chart and current circumstances. At all times I try to remain cognizant of the Barnum effect and try not to fall into its trap.

Astrology is great to use like a compass to direct you in your true north, , but we all must choose our paths and roads.
July 7, 2021 at 13:44
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
It´s quite fascinating once you see it in action. This Gemini/Sagittarius axis sure is pointing out stuff, if you know the different meanings and definitions and how it manifests.

People don´t like my posts on car races, flies, bike races, but I kind of find it fascinating that hour when something occurs shows the experience.

It´s kind of snapshot!

I´m too much into astrology. :61:
July 7, 2021 at 11:39
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Yosefus
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
So, so Cool!!

It looks like your 1st house Aqua Neptune and Uranus did a great job so far, with that YouTube channel and wide audience :75:

It is time for 7th house Leo NN and Regulus now :27:

"You´re very smart really and you should consider being professional astrologer."

Thnx for this :15:,

I have an experience when I take money from someone, he usually thinks he bought my attitude and opinion with it, and expects from me to solve his problem without him getting involved, so I really love to help people but for free, since only that way I can really do it as I feel it. Money usually mess up everything in my case. :94:
July 7, 2021 at 11:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Moon_Queen
System message: Post has been written by user Yosefus, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I was a famous Youtuber in egypt and talked about astrology better than anyone.. It had literally thousands lf people and million views.. I deleted it because i wanted to continue my weird passion through acting.. But not exactly acting.. Im doing something really unusual in my channel right..
But really astrology changed my life and my perspective but also messes alot with my mind..
I know astrology since i was born really.. But got it serious since 2019.
Im taking the transformative approach towards life.. I transform alot.
You´re very smart really and you should consider being professional astrologer.
July 7, 2021 at 10:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
With the chart like yours, I can´t even imagine how astrology is important for you.

Aside exact AC-Neptune (Aqua) trine 8th house Libra Moon, and 1st house Uranus and SN in Aqua, that is indicating that you are already born as half prepared astrologer, your NN-Vx midpoint is actually at the degree of astrologer (around 28 Leo), so keep up with it since it is obviously your thing :15:

MC Lilith and Pluto :191: Chiron could try to drag you to dark side and misuse of your natural gift, but keep walking on light.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »