Lilith Oppose Ascendant

July 6, 2021 at 16:02 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Sandeep
Lilith Oppose Ascendant
Hi everybody! I was researching about this specific aspect but there is little information online, I would like to know about this, you will be appreciated.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 31, 2021 at 14:46
(Leo) plumreme » anotheralex
I have this aspect and every word of what you posted here checks, more than anything else I´ve come across about it, really.

I just came to do a search on topics around Lilith b/c I´m reading something, which may prove enjoyable for others:

"All Shall Love Me and Despair: The Figure of Lilith in Tolkien, Lewis, Williams and Sayers

https://dc.swosu.edu/cgi/…

pretty interesting so far!
July 9, 2021 at 18:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user anotheralex, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
From astrotarot.net
Ill save you from a thousand adds ;;

Typical features that this opposition brings: you are very passionate and have dark desires but you often keep them suppressed from other people. You may crave forbidden love. Or, you may become obsessively attracted to edgy and highly sexually charged love relationships. You desire intimacy but you often push others away or become very tense when the relationship becomes too intimate. These Natal Lilith – Ascendant aspects are the most difficult to handle as this indicates major self-esteem issues. You may feel very rejected for how you express yourself or just feel rejected for how you are in general. You often have self-esteem issues but also a very strong sex appeal. People are often cruel to you without provocation or you will attract intense and uncomfortable attention from others. With these Natal Lilith – Ascendant aspects there is a tendency for obsessive relationships. What to do to make Lilith work in your favor – Firstly, embracing all aspects of your sexuality, power, and inner desires may help you moderate this powerful energy. Secondly, try to be yourself in the way you communicate. Thirdly, working on self-acceptance is the key to empowerment. Connecting to nature is a primary tool for you. So, you need to get out and sit on rocks, hug trees, and have summits other forms of wildlife. Much information that will help you stay conscious of having and being in a body is available through such activities.
July 9, 2021 at 03:42
(Aries) Martina Ben
Hello! I would like to know about this too. Do u have this aspect? I do. Taurus rising and Saturn, opposite Mars and Lilith DC

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »