5th House - The House of FUN

July 5, 2021 at 20:44 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) rohini moon
5th House - The House of FUN
The House of Fun...

Wooohooooo.. :13: :5:

Why we´re talking about the fifth house of course! My 5th house is Pisces, ruled by Jolly Ol´ Jupes! (He resides in my 2nd house.)

I´m always so interested in this House, even though I have no planets in it. Sun and Venus aspect my 5th house from the 11th house. It´s explains why I need to be creative and utilize this energy everyday. I can´t imagine a life without some form of creativity. artistic endeavors color my life. From my own personal style to cooking/baking.

What do you think of your fifth house? Or do you have planets aspecting it? I know obviously also, this house has much to do with good karma from previous life carried over to this one and your progeny.. but I´m focusing more on the fun aspect of it now..

If anyone wants to convey more to about my sun/venus in Virgo aspecting my 5th house of Pisces, I´m all ears. ;)

Posts in topic

Page: 3 2 1
Sort posts:
July 9, 2021 at 21:24
(Virgo) rohini moon » Leo Moon
Same.. now that you mention it. :13:

https://m.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
July 9, 2021 at 21:18
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » rohini moon
I know that sketch. I should go listen to some Doors.

:13:
July 9, 2021 at 06:22
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Having Sun, Venus and Mercury in my Aquarius 5th house is probably why I love playing, writing and recording music.

I also love playing with words and reading.

My love of humor and silliness is reflected in my 5th house placements.

I like the 5th house Rohini. Creative fun indeed!
July 8, 2021 at 21:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » TimeLord
System message: Post has been written by user looney tunes, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hi ,
it´s alright
I don´t understand much in astrology
I´m trying to learn .
No comparing here
I wish you all the best.
July 8, 2021 at 07:38
(Cancer) TimeLord » looney tunes
One more thing.
Talking about hard work.
You did hard work and you get reward.
Lucky you. My case is totally different. I don´t want to compare with you or you Astrology analysis. Please excuse me and my comments. I would not even bother to reply a single word if there wasn´t a quote of my name TimeLord.
July 8, 2021 at 07:34
In case you didn´t noticed carefully I already mentioned I´m not Astrologer so my words have no value. I don´t even know which Zodiac System or Astrology type you used. So another flaw when I was talking about your Saturn. Doesn´t matter. You having good time and you are good that´s the best thing for you. So enjoy your life and have a nice day. :15:
July 8, 2021 at 07:19
System message: Post has been written by user looney tunes, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thanks you.
To my opinion it´s a matter of perspective.
I have been through a lot but I consider myself a positive woman.
After hard "work" and effort , I am good today .
We just should believe in ourselves and get strength.
July 7, 2021 at 23:59
Wish I could have helped you.
Unfortunately I´m no Astrologer.
I heard that any Saturn Moon Connection can cause you too much of delayed, disappointment. Lots of failure including depression and loss of mental peace. I have experience in all of the above and more. :2:
July 7, 2021 at 21:44
(Capricorn) dreamtripp
Cancer on the 5th, which is empty Ruler moon in 6th opposing mercury, but trining/sextiling all of the outer planets.

Never dated Cancer suns, but had a BF who was a Cancer moon. We both enjoyed going out to eat or cooking at home. We were both sentimental as well, and had a similar silly "looney" sense of humor.

Photography, media, painting and writing are hobbies. I like little kids very much but never had any of my own. I am close with my family and we all enjoy each others company. I love the beach and the sea, and had an assortment of sea creatures as pets growing up.

I like to think that my fifth house ruling moon trining Neptune and sextiling Pluto is what gave me my love of Astrology. :1:
July 7, 2021 at 21:33
=====
"Any Saturn Moon Connection is bad."
OMG ,
I have a Saturn Moon conjunction in the 2nd house in cancer.
Life is tough.

My 5th house is in virgo
I have Uranus (Scorpio) Pluto (Libra) conjunction
I don´t know
what does it mean .
July 7, 2021 at 18:03
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Sagittarius in the 5th house isn´t so much about fun all the time, but work is fun or play. I´m a fire cracker when I want to be. It´s probably whey people think I´m weird because fun is social media, social issues, social problems, education, sometimes video games, music, festivals, concerts. :61:
July 7, 2021 at 17:53
(Virgo) LotusStar » cubic
"But that´s how everyone is also I thought? Lol."

You´d be surprised. I used to think that too until I met them.. Some people don´t care for it at all, or some just not on a very deep level. They will watch any blockbuster or listen to radio here and there, but it´s not that deep. It´s a very personal experience for me and I can´t listen or watch just anything. It needs to speak to me, some of the stuff these days I feel my soul almost physically reject.
July 7, 2021 at 17:10
(Leo) cubic » LotusStar
Pisces 5th house here:

Music, movies... yes some of my best memories also are linked to festivals, parties that sort of thing.

But that´s how everyone is also I thought? Lol.

Anything else worth mentioning hmm - I used to aim to experience (drug free) trance / altered states of consciousness at festivals. I guess it worked.. it was crazy mind expanding and uplifting.. the memories of how I experienced reality the next days kept reoccurring for years, like positive flashbacks. I got really different ideas about physical reality that are difficult to put into words.

I like biking and listening to certain mixes.. runner´s high gets triggered easier once in a while, very difficult but possible in certain conditions. it´s nice.

Ruler of 5th is Jupiter in Aqua in third, Retrograde.. perhaps that´s why I am such a connoisseur of, and I am so entertained by rants. Phil Davison, Mark Passio, Azalea Banks.. that bunch has produced some contemporary classics when it comes to ranting, that still stand as impressive experiences in the modern media landscape, where the possibilities of people losing their minds are endless...

But yeah all in all I think dancing to music is my fav fun thing.. through it there is access to different states, but it´s got to be the good stuff like german techno, tribal techno, psy that sort of thing otherwise it´s not so interesting.
July 7, 2021 at 03:51
(Virgo) LotusStar
This is where I relate to my western chart without a doubt, which has Pisces on the 5th.

Fun for me is all things artistic especially music and movies, and some forms of escapism including sleep... some of my best memories have been going to shows, festivals and seeing live music :) I also relate to ruler Neptune in the 3rd where reading and using my imagination comes into play a lot. Oh and going on roadtrips, I can see that related to the Neptune/3rd connection.
July 7, 2021 at 03:44
(Cancer) TimeLord » rohini moon
Its almost 4 years in my Saturn Maha Dasa. Nothing good. So how its beneficial for me ? You don´t need Astrology for that.
July 7, 2021 at 01:13
(Pisces) fishscales
Aquarius on the 5th, ruler Saturn in Gemini in the 8th...

So I like talking about sex and death?

Eh...

There´s things I enjoy less :4:
July 7, 2021 at 00:32
(Virgo) rohini moon » TimeLord
Ah ha! That´s the gag.... you need to have a benefic In the 9th house... which would be Capricorn.

https://vedicakshat.com/2020/05/…
July 7, 2021 at 00:27
How is it so, TL? Saturn is a major benefic for Taurus asc, ruling your 9th and 10th house
July 6, 2021 at 23:43
Mine is 5th house so no chance of rewards in this lifetime for sure. Also I´m almost 40 so better luck in my next incarnation.
July 6, 2021 at 22:14
That´s a struggle of literally all Virgo saturns..seriously.. until they reach mid 30s early 40s that all changes.. they finally get rewarded for all their hard work and persistence... (these were 10th house Saturns though)
July 6, 2021 at 22:08
Yes Virgo Saturn.
Work too Hard to get little money
Its me... :2:
July 6, 2021 at 21:47
(Leo) Kasperanza
I use whole sign house system, so my Saturn is in the 5th house.

As you can imagine, I struggle to get out and have fun. Although it is in Taurus, so I appreciate a fancy dinner at a nice restaurant or something.

I´m gay, so that could explain why I´m literally unable to have kids.
July 6, 2021 at 20:28
(Sagittarius) Ioaanaa08
Have jupiter retrograde in my 5th house Leo and Pluto aspects it
I don´t really think much about it ,i dont have much luck (never won anything)no romance and i don´t like kids
It´s true tho that from time to time some strange dude appears into my life 😅 and i cut him off right away
Had uncomfortable situations with older men (almost stalking and asking many personal questions )
July 6, 2021 at 19:49
TL.. more optimistic than I am :22: lol

I like Saturn in Virgo.. I´m always surrounded by virgo-saturns.. hard workers
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo